Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is long term investment  (Read 5526 times)
mlsbd (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:01:45 AM

Ethereum is better for long term invest?
Please share your valuable opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

For me yes. All coin start from small beginning ethereum had a guts to sor high in future . Friendly reminder invest only on what coin you believe in .
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:12:19 AM

Ethereum is a good coin to invest into for long term but I think it is too early to enter ETH investment now there is a high chance of it dumping like crazy in the next few months so hold your btc to be allocated to buy ETH first and wait for the right price to buy which is below 250$ if possible. If you can't wait OP, I guess the price today is still a good entry point.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:16:16 AM

Yes, definitely. Ethereum is a good long term investment.

ETH has and always will be the foundation of smart contracts and the "birthplace" of all the ICOs you are currently seeing right now. All those ICOs using Ethereum tokens are bringing in more value to ETH. Newcomers to crypto are buying new ETH everyday in order to join ICOs. More people buying ETH is good because it shows that there is a real use for it. Todays ETH price is very cheap, great time to invest. Good luck.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
mlsbd (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:25:58 AM

Ethereum is a good coin to invest into for long term but I think it is too early to enter ETH investment now there is a high chance of it dumping like crazy in the next few months so hold your btc to be allocated to buy ETH first and wait for the right price to buy which is below 250$ if possible. If you can't wait OP, I guess the price today is still a good entry point.
I agree with you but now ETH is pumping start now price is 299$.
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:35:53 AM

ETH always good coin and good long term investment
during ico project and ETH token smart contract without problem, ETH still good investment
mlsbd (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:39:06 AM

ETH has and always will be the foundation of smart contracts and the "birthplace" of all the ICOs you are currently seeing right now. All those ICOs using Ethereum tokens are bringing in more value to ETH. Newcomers to crypto are buying new ETH everyday in order to join ICOs. More people buying ETH is good because it shows that there is a real use for it. Todays ETH price is very cheap, great time to invest. Good luck.
Thanks for important reply.I try to buy 5 ETH and i hope ETH is best for long term invest.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:40:56 AM

Yes, definitely. I would really prefer etherium for long term rather than short term. The price of etherium is moving up and down. It reached above $380 plus and then go down again at $200 plus. That would be bad for short term gain. But the long term goal of ETH is 4 figures in dollars.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:43:59 AM

Ethereum has made its journey to progress in a good way and is still struggling to make things better. After bitcoin ethereum is my send choice to have it for the future. I have observed that Ethereum has maintained its market in any kind of crucial time, also the ICO stuff that initializes with ethereum is a smart strategy for ethereum trade.
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:49:18 AM

yes Ethereum for long term and have a good future like btc  Wink . but  need to enter in the right price if u want to invest now  . and i prefer to mining Eth than to trade it at any exchange
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

If your confident in your ability to hold log term I think it will be a good investment. You maybe tested early on with some price fluctuations but in the long run it should continue to move up.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:53:44 AM

Yeah, ETH has been accepted by a lot of ICO projects as the token distribution platform, Also, ETH is one of the top market coins, so I think it can be long term investment.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
mlsbd (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:54:13 AM

For me yes. All coin start from small beginning ethereum had a guts to sor high in future . Friendly reminder invest only on what coin you believe in .
Thanks for compliment.ETH is always rocks i know and i want to invest one or years.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:55:31 AM

This is a good time to invest in etherium, as prices are still relatively cheap and possibly eteherium will increase in the next few periods.
mlsbd (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:03:29 AM

Yeah, ETH has been accepted by a lot of ICO projects as the token distribution platform, Also, ETH is one of the top market coins, so I think it can be long term investment.
Absolutely right your statement.I make many plans with on btc investment and i believe success possible.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:10:36 AM

Ethereum is a large cap coin along with being the second most popular one. Such coins tend to grow gradually and always give good returns in long term. If there is any dump, such coins always recover which makes them less risky. Hence, ETH should be preferred as a long term investment.
mlsbd (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:17:49 AM

yes Ethereum for long term and have a good future like btc  Wink . but  need to enter in the right price if u want to invest now  . and i prefer to mining Eth than to trade it at any exchange
I already buy 2ETH and i tried to mining ETH from many mining sites but finally i waste huge time but finally result is zero.
mlsbd (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:43:29 AM

Ethereum is a large cap coin along with being the second most popular one. Such coins tend to grow gradually and always give good returns in long term. If there is any dump, such coins always recover which makes them less risky. Hence, ETH should be preferred as a long term investment.
I think ETH is next BTC.So ETH investment is big profitable investment.
mlsbd (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:03:54 AM

If your confident in your ability to hold log term I think it will be a good investment. You maybe tested early on with some price fluctuations but in the long run it should continue to move up.

Right its for long term hold there are no possibility to loss.Even to get huge profit after long time.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:08:52 AM

Ethereum is a good coin for long term investment because it has a good feature and that is having smart contract and because of that its supply will be distributed well enough to different people because they will demand for ethereum because it is needed to transact different tokens under ethereum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███