Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention  (Read 44017 times)
erbott1

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:08:56 PM

So another ripoff coin?  Grin There is just too many coins. I hope I will find some new coin which offers something useful and special  Undecided
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

So another ripoff coin?  Grin There is just too many coins. I hope I will find some new coin which offers something useful and special  Undecided
What do you mean by "useful and special" ?
I you have any great idea for a coin, feel free to contact a dev, there is plenty of good devs.
 Wink

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing what your response is to this, dev.
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:13:56 PM

if you could look into the future you could see the dev changing icon, adding features, releasing ui for ccminer. i dont know, open your mind.
im not saying you are wrong xD it really looks like denarius failed and this is the new version.
i am mining because why not, give it some days, weeks, this coin is already very popular, you never know what happens.

I know what happens - all of you will become investors. Smiley Or you may try to leave this coin on exchanges first. If anyone wants to buy it.
gurumeditation

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

That will be epic, I imagine :

Quote from: random fuckerz
to : legal@amd.com
subject : unauthorized logo usage

Hello,
I think these guys are using your VEGA logo without your agreement, and without any respect for intellectual property.
This may create some confusion in people's mind, thinking this cryptocurrency is related to AMD.
Best regards

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
erbott1

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:20:59 PM

I you have any great idea for a coin, feel free to contact a dev, there is plenty of good devs.
 Wink

Can you give me names of great devs?
gurumeditation

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

So another ripoff coin?  Grin There is just too many coins. I hope I will find some new coin which offers something useful and special  Undecided
 Wink

DNR dev is a good dev for example, even if his coin is dying.
Now please answer to my question : what are these "useful and special" things you want on a new coin ?

Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:54:46 PM

That will be epic, I imagine :

Quote from: random fuckerz
to : legal@amd.com
subject : unauthorized logo usage

Hello,
I think these guys are using your VEGA logo without your agreement, and without any respect for intellectual property.
This may create some confusion in people's mind, thinking this cryptocurrency is related to AMD.
Best regards

GG
ani-chan

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:38:03 PM

POS workin! wow

アニメコイン: ASeYFUKtttpXyQSizjgqHqcUTJguGgZC6s
knyazvv

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:40:25 PM

пoяcнитe мнe нyбy 5563,5555 блoк
чтo зa выплaты ? гдe тaм 300 мoнeт?
тaм выплaты пo 15-18к мoнeт !!!!
strannik951159 (OP)

Activity: 112

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:42:17 PM

So another ripoff coin?  Grin There is just too many coins. I hope I will find some new coin which offers something useful and special  Undecided
 Wink

DNR dev is a good dev for example, even if his coin is dying.
Now please answer to my question : what are these "useful and special" things you want on a new coin ?

Please have a look at our whitepaper, we are not only focusing on a coin itself!!!

The VEGA`s idea is to produce a novel concept of cryptocurrency that fits on most devices, more secure, anonymously, fast in validating transactions, fair to all parties and easy to use. In the  development stage, VEGA is considering the consumer and the developer as the two main categories of online users. The consumers want to use a secure UI. VEGA will be giving then a simple UI. With just a click of installation, they will be ready to utilize VEGA as a network contributor, with no need of downloading other extensions, no sophisticated settings or having to wait long for the synchronization in their mobile or desktop devices. Customers will also be able to mine using both desktop and mobile devices. However, servers will be available for the desktop version only (using the I2p encrypted tunnel). The server will be easy to set up as users will have to just assign their IP and open port to become one network node. For the developers, VEGA will be releasing an open source exchange framework in PHP which will allow communication between VEGA core with the VEGA provider services, which will be incorporated into the VEGA core . Moreover, VEGA will try to collaborating with ZENCASH TEAM to develop their ideas of IPFS Effective Programming. For the web based application, VEGA will release RESTFul API that will be integrated with the VEGA core. A website will be created to distribute all these sources.

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention
iamnewhere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:47:08 PM

why is there a irc.cpp in your source files? what is this for within the wallet?

https://github.com/vegacoin/vegacoin/blob/master/src/irc.cpp

why is the wallet connecting or trying to connect to a IRC server?

did someone already sniff / monitor the traffic when wallet is started to see if there is a connection to some IRC server?
BOT Networks are often controlled via IRC Servers.....

Here some part of the code:

Code:
CService addrConnect("43.224.33.209", 6667); // irc.vegacoin.org

CService addrIRC("irc.vegacoin.org", 6667, true);
        if (addrIRC.IsValid())
            addrConnect = addrIRC;
Aleksiusha

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:57:25 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:07:57 PM by Aleksiusha

aвтop pyccкий кидaлa, этo нe пepвый eгo пpoeкт гaвнoкoинa, БEГИ, нa 12-14 cтpaницe кyчa oтзывoв oт мoиx знaкoмыx o нeм.

BEFORE MINING THIS COIN CHECK 12-14 pages of this thread.
knyazvv

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:00:25 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:11:51 PM by knyazvv

вoт eщe блoк 5671 выплaтa 8399 vega

explain to me noob 5563,5555 block
what kind of payment? where there are 300 coins?
there are payments of 15-18k coins !!!!
[/ quote]

here's another block 5671 payment of 8399 vega

пoдcкaжитe кaк вылoжить cюдa кapтинкy?
tell me how to put a picture here?
sickofscamcoins

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:34:13 PM

Hello boys and girls, it is I, the Scamcoin Shitter making my first worldwide Bitcoin Talk appearance.
https://imgur.com/a/6jbGo
I'm here to tell you about this heinous scheme of shitcoinery perpetrated by none other than this so called "developer"

But for what you ask?  World domination?  Nay.

Something far more tacky.

You see our friend strannik here is none other than infmous shitcoin shitter shacker6868 famed for his epic 4 flusher "Signatum Classic" -- a coin so bad that he is begging his users to help him get on to YoBit.

How do I know this?  Could it possibly be the shills for Sig-classic?  Nay.  You see our little friend here has yet to learn how to perform a proper 'make distclean'

Let's grep the source of Signatum Classic for 'shacker' and then the Vegacoin source for the same.

Let's take a look shall we?

https://pastebin.com/5mJBvE39

As we all know, most Novacoin / PPcoin derivatives include an IRC seeder to propagate nodes.  Standard stuff.  By default they all connect the same place, it's fine, it's harmless, it's innocuous.  But what's this?

Code:
src/init.cpp:        "  -irc                   " + _("Find peers using internet relay chat (default: 0)") + "\n" +
src/init.cpp:        SoftSetBoolArg("-irc", true);

We tell the users we don't connect to IRC by default, but we do. HMMMMMM LETS THINK ABOUT THIS.  Ok, where do we connect?
The same place every other coin connects? Nope.  We connect to this guy's personal vps, so every time this wallet is ran it tries to connect out to his vps.  Ok that's fine, he's a great guy and doesn't afraid of anything... except....

Let's ALSO connect in net.cpp to the same server and comment in the code that we're connecting to "checkip.dyndns.org" when we're actually connecting to 43.224.33.209.vultr.com same as before. HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG SHITCOIN AAAHHHHHH@4~@#NO CARRIER.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/tjxkw9jE
--- But connection, oh, it must be www.showmyip.com because it says so in the commenNOPE ITS JUST HIM AGAIN  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

In this clump it appears our  Huh Huh ???dev Huh Huh Huh has no idea what his coin actually costs.
Code:
src/main.cpp:           nSubsidy = 60000000 * COIN;  // 10% Premine
src/main.h:static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 660000000 * COIN; // 6,000,000,000 VEGA Vegacoin Max
Ok standard stuff here, 60,000,000 coin premine, 10% ...ooooorrr actually you only took a 9.09% pre-mine but don't worry math was never my strong suit.  At least you're a good programmFUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Code:
src/qt/statisticspage.cpp:    int64_t volume = ((pindexBest->nMoneySupply)/[b]6,000,000,000[/b]);
Broski, I thought it was 660 Million, but suddenly 6 billion????DEVWINDOWSWALLATPL0X?HuhHuh???roflcopterswaswaswaswaswa

Alright.  I can keep going, but i'm done. TLDR; Dev who is begging ppl to help him get onto yobit steals AMD logo, makes shitcoin using easy to find Spaceship HUD Vector Template on Russia's biggest search engine... lol adds a cryptopia link in wallet for......... https://imgur.com/a/WRdut Huh???ALGOCOINDEEVVVVV?HuhHuh?

I suppose I could keep going, but he's embarassed enough.  For the love of god, I beg all of you, stop mining this shitcoin from a guy who steals AMD logo, steals a vector spaceship builder template from russian google, doesnt even know how many coins his own coin is supposed to have and apparently REALLY REALLY wants you to connect to his servers and ONLY his servers.

Oh and for lulz messages from likely the guy that sold him this "ready to go" altcoin clone. (cuz I search source tree after source tree, this definitely is added by his uh wallet fluffer)

Code:
src/main.cpp://////////////////////////Comment out this shit if you wanna generate a new genesis block///////////////////////////////
src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:///////////////////////////Comment out this shit if you wanna generate a new genesis block (another one in main.cpp)//////////////////////////////

oh and PPS for the extra lulz, kinda on both DNR and This guys part, but I aint knockin DNR -- this is what happens when you just regex your name in haphazardly---
Code:
@@ -720,7 +720,7 @@
     if (!bitdb.Open(GetDataDir()))
     {
         string msg = strprintf(_("Error initializing database environment %s!"
-                                 " To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECDNRY, then remove"
+                                 " To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECVEGAY, then remove"
                                  " everything from it except for wallet.dat."), strDataDir.c_str());
         return InitError(msg);
     }

Guys, I sincerely want to thank you for reading this far, and I promise I will always bring fair information to the masses because I love each and every one of you. Stay tuned for quality shitcoin analysis each week, because we need to keep this fair.  In newbie we trust.  Feel free to verify anything I said, it's all there.  If you found this helpful, throw me a penny or two of shitcoin.  Let me jiggle that handle one more time baby.

[hush: t1V12zSv1Uxkn9mWYJSWk5kRj2xVFFGsmkh] [solaris: sRhxkTFBFnSzwYbgwNdTwFiwB6zwUh4pE5] [AEON: WmsEfa2cpT5ham1VXhJHBvFZkTFKQC12qhZSqBqzJ5oBDDFkgK5cK2yVrDk76NZX1H3c8agv5tdq1FA 1JEqcofKN2EanezLkU]
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:51:48 PM

toomanytext

Epic. One for the books. Applaud.
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:09:25 PM

thanks for fudding, you got some good Points there.
we Need People like you to analyze coins.
its just too easy to fork a coin..
but what makes this coin so popular?
i found it because i saw alot of miners at the pool.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
Piston

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:17:34 PM

Need update grphics in wallet (icons, logo and remove logo on head. Wink
Piston

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

Maybe POS?   Huh
Molachai

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:27:48 PM

Hello boys and girls, it is I, the Scamcoin Shitter making my first worldwide Bitcoin Talk appearance.
https://imgur.com/a/6jbGo
I'm here to tell you about this heinous scheme of shitcoinery perpetrated by none other than this so called "developer"

But for what you ask?  World domination?  Nay.

Something far more tacky.

You see our friend strannik here is none other than infmous shitcoin shitter shacker6868 famed for his epic 4 flusher "Signatum Classic" -- a coin so bad that he is begging his users to help him get on to YoBit.

How do I know this?  Could it possibly be the shills for Sig-classic?  Nay.  You see our little friend here has yet to learn how to perform a proper 'make distclean'

Let's grep the source of Signatum Classic for 'shacker' and then the Vegacoin source for the same.

Let's take a look shall we?

https://pastebin.com/5mJBvE39

As we all know, most Novacoin / PPcoin derivatives include an IRC seeder to propagate nodes.  Standard stuff.  By default they all connect the same place, it's fine, it's harmless, it's innocuous.  But what's this?

Code:
src/init.cpp:        "  -irc                   " + _("Find peers using internet relay chat (default: 0)") + "\n" +
src/init.cpp:        SoftSetBoolArg("-irc", true);

We tell the users we don't connect to IRC by default, but we do. HMMMMMM LETS THINK ABOUT THIS.  Ok, where do we connect?
The same place every other coin connects? Nope.  We connect to this guy's personal vps, so every time this wallet is ran it tries to connect out to his vps.  Ok that's fine, he's a great guy and doesn't afraid of anything... except....

Let's ALSO connect in net.cpp to the same server and comment in the code that we're connecting to "checkip.dyndns.org" when we're actually connecting to 43.224.33.209.vultr.com same as before. HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG SHITCOIN AAAHHHHHH@4~@#NO CARRIER.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/tjxkw9jE
--- But connection, oh, it must be www.showmyip.com because it says so in the commenNOPE ITS JUST HIM AGAIN  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

In this clump it appears our  Huh Huh ???dev Huh Huh Huh has no idea what his coin actually costs.
Code:
src/main.cpp:           nSubsidy = 60000000 * COIN;  // 10% Premine
src/main.h:static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 660000000 * COIN; // 6,000,000,000 VEGA Vegacoin Max
Ok standard stuff here, 60,000,000 coin premine, 10% ...ooooorrr actually you only took a 9.09% pre-mine but don't worry math was never my strong suit.  At least you're a good programmFUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Code:
src/qt/statisticspage.cpp:    int64_t volume = ((pindexBest->nMoneySupply)/[b]6,000,000,000[/b]);
Broski, I thought it was 660 Million, but suddenly 6 billion????DEVWINDOWSWALLATPL0X?HuhHuh???roflcopterswaswaswaswaswa

Alright.  I can keep going, but i'm done. TLDR; Dev who is begging ppl to help him get onto yobit steals AMD logo, makes shitcoin using easy to find Spaceship HUD Vector Template on Russia's biggest search engine... lol adds a cryptopia link in wallet for......... https://imgur.com/a/WRdut Huh???ALGOCOINDEEVVVVV?HuhHuh?

I suppose I could keep going, but he's embarassed enough.  For the love of god, I beg all of you, stop mining this shitcoin from a guy who steals AMD logo, steals a vector spaceship builder template from russian google, doesnt even know how many coins his own coin is supposed to have and apparently REALLY REALLY wants you to connect to his servers and ONLY his servers.

Oh and for lulz messages from likely the guy that sold him this "ready to go" altcoin clone. (cuz I search source tree after source tree, this definitely is added by his uh wallet fluffer)

Code:
src/main.cpp://////////////////////////Comment out this shit if you wanna generate a new genesis block///////////////////////////////
src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:///////////////////////////Comment out this shit if you wanna generate a new genesis block (another one in main.cpp)//////////////////////////////

oh and PPS for the extra lulz, kinda on both DNR and This guys part, but I aint knockin DNR -- this is what happens when you just regex your name in haphazardly---
Code:
@@ -720,7 +720,7 @@
     if (!bitdb.Open(GetDataDir()))
     {
         string msg = strprintf(_("Error initializing database environment %s!"
-                                 " To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECDNRY, then remove"
+                                 " To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECVEGAY, then remove"
                                  " everything from it except for wallet.dat."), strDataDir.c_str());
         return InitError(msg);
     }

Guys, I sincerely want to thank you for reading this far, and I promise I will always bring fair information to the masses because I love each and every one of you. Stay tuned for quality shitcoin analysis each week, because we need to keep this fair.  In newbie we trust.  Feel free to verify anything I said, it's all there.  If you found this helpful, throw me a penny or two of shitcoin.  Let me jiggle that handle one more time baby.

[hush: t1V12zSv1Uxkn9mWYJSWk5kRj2xVFFGsmkh] [solaris: sRhxkTFBFnSzwYbgwNdTwFiwB6zwUh4pE5] [AEON: WmsEfa2cpT5ham1VXhJHBvFZkTFKQC12qhZSqBqzJ5oBDDFkgK5cK2yVrDk76NZX1H3c8agv5tdq1FA 1JEqcofKN2EanezLkU]

This is awesome! Brought back memories of seeing the movie "Hackers" years ago starring a young Angelina Jolie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: