Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MONEYPOT X (MPX) -- Fuel the Moneypot Network | Built Products🌟  (Read 10811 times)
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:37:57 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 08:28:50 PM by jpcfan

MP ICO is great investment Cool

for the record, i have nothing to do with ICO and MP. just a mod at a site(privately owned) on MP network.

Yeah? Looks different to me.
Why u posting screenshots of what ever to boost possible outcome for this ico if you "have nothing to do with ICO and MP"?

Seriously, this is just beyond me. People have eyes and can read u know.

"have nothing to do with ICO and MP"?

meaning i don't work for MP, and i don't get paid anything from MP.\

and you asked me to help fix the other wallets in ICO. that's why i said i have nothing to do with ICO(meaning i can't fix the wallets)

i just want ICO to go well. my friend owns a dice site on the MP network. i want ICO to go well, so his site can do well.

just posting pics showing people(who don't know) betting is already going on and not just another gambling ICO that dont even have sites up yet

just supporting my friend

jesus christ

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:20:05 PM

just supporting my friend

jesus christ

Calm down. Is this is your support?
I bet you great mod too.
Great support , have to agree. Obvious shill is obvious.

CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:19:28 AM

They were supposed to do something big with 'RBIES' that coin is now dead, wouldn't put a single penny in their ICO.

MoneyPot is still honoring RBIES and is working hard to implement version 2 of the coin into our platform in the near future.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

ETH is now up. Other alts coming soon.
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:23:11 AM

still available with 30% bonus??? and since ICO extend the other altcoins launch the ICO end´date gonna extend too?? or this keep the same date as now?

CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

still available with 30% bonus??? and since ICO extend the other altcoins launch the ICO end´date gonna extend too?? or this keep the same date as now?

Yes. Official details to follow later.
houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:51:04 PM

anyone of MP owners/admins/moderators are information when any of dice MP app will be work with dicebot?!

just so tired of waiting allready 3 weeks...

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Bit-Exo.com

Activity: 1638
Merit: 573

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

anyone of MP owners/admins/moderators are information when any of dice MP app will be work with dicebot?!

Seuntjie the owner and creator of dicebot has said he will get it working when he has time.
houseworx

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

Seuntjie the owner and creator of dicebot has said he will get it working when he has time.

it's very wide concept "when he has time"... Sad

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

hey

here is the exact text what Seuntje wrote
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425.msg21854009#msg21854009
No Idea. The issue with bit-exo seems to be a cloudflare issue that could resolve itself. I will have to look into it when I get the time (Which won't be this weekend). I'm not sure when I will have time to update dice.seuntjie.com to v2 of the API

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

I hope moneypot will become successful in the future. More investor to come with this project so it will become more popular to the online world. Invest to this coin now and for sure after fee months of holding you will earn a lot of profit. More MPX is  better. Grab the opportuniry now . Lets upport moneypot .
andremd3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

They were supposed to do something big with 'RBIES' that coin is now dead, wouldn't put a single penny in their ICO.

MoneyPot is still honoring RBIES and is working hard to implement version 2 of the coin into our platform in the near future.

Lol, been saying that since January. That's not implemented but the ICO is up and running with the quickness.  Cheesy

Good luck to anybody who invests.
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:40:13 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 09:51:33 PM by CrazyCraig

Lol, been saying that since January. That's not implemented but the ICO is up and running with the quickness.  Cheesy

I try not to get myself involved with business related matters, but here it goes:

When I took over lead development last year I made a commitment to all of our players and the MoneyPot ownership group that I would do right by them and deliver products in a timely and orderly fashion. Almost right away I was tasked with integrating alt coin support and implementing version 2 of our platform.

After extensive research into our version 1 platform I determined that it would be a better solution to completely redevelop the core MoneyPot application from the ground up and scrap what was previously developed for version 2. I want to make it clear that version 1 was extremely well written and I offer my gratitude to the previous developer(s) as the application served its purpose well with little to no flaws.  The problem however was the fact that the application was not written with alt coin support in mind and did not offer the flexibility to do so without needing to be drastically overhauled.

Initially the plan was to implement alts into version 1 and then release version 2 with other exciting features at a later date. I pushed back hard on the ownership and after demonstrating how it would be more efficient and beneficial to our future to do it my way they reluctantly agreed.  They knew it would make our customers unhappy, but they also understood why it needed to be done.

I know that the schedule has changed on several occasions and I am likely to blame for that. MoneyPot is an extremely complex financial application with several moving parts. I was not, and will not release an application that is not ready for production for the sake of just getting it out. There was no need to prove MVP here as one could argue MoneyPot was already in that state.  How would you feel if your bank released their software without careful review? Its a recipe for disaster and any confident engineer would agree.

So, if you need someone to blame, blame it on me, and not the ownership group. Despite popular belief and all of the attacks on them, the owners have been working non-stop around the clock forfeiting activities with their families and large amounts of sleep to work in the best interest of everyone. I really wish that you guys knew how hard that they have pushed to succeed and had the opportunity to actually get to know them like I have over the last year and a half. They truly have become some of my best friends and have become damn near close to family!

Version 2 of MoneyPot has been soft launched with wallet support for BTC, LTC and Dash. One application currently supports wagering with alts and another is coming this weekend. Version 2 features a new algorithm with some amazing features that I can't even share yet. App owners are getting a portal that puts them in more control of their apps and provides them with extensive data points that they have never had access to before.

To those who want to invest, I do wish you luck as I wish you luck with all of your financial decisions. I can't guarantee you returns, but what I do promise you is that you will be getting a team standing behind you that truly cares about every piece of this complex puzzle.

- Ray
houseworx

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:50:53 AM

hey

here is the exact text what Seuntje wrote
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425.msg21854009#msg21854009
No Idea. The issue with bit-exo seems to be a cloudflare issue that could resolve itself. I will have to look into it when I get the time (Which won't be this weekend). I'm not sure when I will have time to update dice.seuntjie.com to v2 of the API

"Bit-Exo might work depending on cloudflare and their cloudflare settings." (c) Seuntjie

but still nothing... Sad

tu7275301youz@163.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:15:27 AM

Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

the project needs an agressive social network campaign to succes, maybe you should make it at big scale or an article in cointelegraph or something like that but need massive advertisments..

i hope this project grow a lot in the next months..

good luck!!

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:11:55 AM

Lol, been saying that since January. That's not implemented but the ICO is up and running with the quickness.  Cheesy

I try not to get myself involved with business related matters, but here it goes:

When I took over lead development last year I made a commitment to all of our players and the MoneyPot ownership group that I would do right by them and deliver products in a timely and orderly fashion. Almost right away I was tasked with integrating alt coin support and implementing version 2 of our platform.

After extensive research into our version 1 platform I determined that it would be a better solution to completely redevelop the core MoneyPot application from the ground up and scrap what was previously developed for version 2. I want to make it clear that version 1 was extremely well written and I offer my gratitude to the previous developer(s) as the application served its purpose well with little to no flaws.  The problem however was the fact that the application was not written with alt coin support in mind and did not offer the flexibility to do so without needing to be drastically overhauled.

Initially the plan was to implement alts into version 1 and then release version 2 with other exciting features at a later date. I pushed back hard on the ownership and after demonstrating how it would be more efficient and beneficial to our future to do it my way they reluctantly agreed.  They knew it would make our customers unhappy, but they also understood why it needed to be done.

I know that the schedule has changed on several occasions and I am likely to blame for that. MoneyPot is an extremely complex financial application with several moving parts. I was not, and will not release an application that is not ready for production for the sake of just getting it out. There was no need to prove MVP here as one could argue MoneyPot was already in that state.  How would you feel if your bank released their software without careful review? Its a recipe for disaster and any confident engineer would agree.

So, if you need someone to blame, blame it on me, and not the ownership group. Despite popular belief and all of the attacks on them, the owners have been working non-stop around the clock forfeiting activities with their families and large amounts of sleep to work in the best interest of everyone. I really wish that you guys knew how hard that they have pushed to succeed and had the opportunity to actually get to know them like I have over the last year and a half. They truly have become some of my best friends and have become damn near close to family!

Version 2 of MoneyPot has been soft launched with wallet support for BTC, LTC and Dash. One application currently supports wagering with alts and another is coming this weekend. Version 2 features a new algorithm with some amazing features that I can't even share yet. App owners are getting a portal that puts them in more control of their apps and provides them with extensive data points that they have never had access to before.

To those who want to invest, I do wish you luck as I wish you luck with all of your financial decisions. I can't guarantee you returns, but what I do promise you is that you will be getting a team standing behind you that truly cares about every piece of this complex puzzle.

- Ray

I see this posting was edited. please tell us what you edited? any serious editing of postings should IMHO be done with

edit
text text text

you wrote:
............So, if you need someone to blame, blame it on me, and not the ownership group

that would mean you are not in the ownership group? ( if you are to be blamed and not the owners?)

that is a serious question

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
CrazyCraig

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:14:22 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 02:57:59 PM by CrazyCraig

I see this posting was edited. please tell us what you edited? any serious editing of postings should IMHO be done with

edit
text text text

you wrote:
............So, if you need someone to blame, blame it on me, and not the ownership group

that would mean you are not in the ownership group? ( if you are to be blamed and not the owners?)

The only thing that was edited was typos. I am horrible at spelling. I am to be be blamed because I choose to delay the process and prioritized bettering the application. This is a common practice in the software industry.

I am not an owner but have a small vested equity stake.

Edit: Typos.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:44:17 AM

- Ray

edit
text text text

you wrote:

The only thing that’s was edited was typos. I am horrible at spelling. I am to be be blamed because I chose to delay the process and prioritized bettering the application. This is a common practice in the software industry.

I am not an owner but have a small vested equity stake. I

thx for a kind and straight forward answer

good luck

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:49:55 AM

Love what you're doing. Have you thought about adding Bitcoin Cash as a contributing coin as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: