Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] All new ZHash.pro Mining Pools [ZEC, ZEN, XSG, HUSH, BTCP, BTG]  (Read 10828 times)
kosta85 (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

Hello, yes we still have difficulties, but all will be paid and we are reconfiguring in a new server the pool with new infrastructure

Any ETA on when that will be finished?
Around 2-4 days
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
learningbean

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:47:11 AM

Hello, yes we still have difficulties, but all will be paid and we are reconfiguring in a new server the pool with new infrastructure

Around 2-4 days

Hello Kosta85, checking the status, are the difficulties resolved? 

From yesterday to this morning, after 18 hours of mining, we are getting better results, but still falling a bit lower than last week. 

The last few days, our payout was about 1/2 the previous, now it is about 3/4.  So slightly better, but really wish things are back to before.

Thanks, hear from you soon.
Dellane

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:39:46 AM

Hey Kosta !

Just Started Crypto collecting recently, and stumbled across your pool and just wanted to give a big thanks for the work you've put in and keeping those fee's down. I'm sure the issues lately have been a big headache so I just wanted to give a big keep your chin up and thank you for your hard work in the community !

all the best & thanks

znhAmxeS3FzSx3v6KU8j1RSJtvaUJFiCdms
kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:43:56 AM

Around 2-4 days

From yesterday to this morning, after 18 hours of mining, we are getting better results, but still falling a bit lower than last week. 

The last few days, our payout was about 1/2 the previous, now it is about 3/4.  So slightly better, but really wish things are back to before.

Thanks friends to support us, we are working. When all will be finished the Zen giveaway will be launched, we really appreciated your support. And also we have still unpaid 130 zen to miners it will done this week.
we are taking care about our miners, but unfortunately made a mistake with the upgrading pool.
threeflappp

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

I started back on this pool again and it seems to load much faster now so I guess the upgrade wasn't for nothing.

Just waiting for the lost payments to be paid out at this point.

Best zen pool around.
learningbean

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:29:30 PM

Around 2-4 days

Thanks friends to support us, we are working. When all will be finished the Zen giveaway will be launched, we really appreciated your support. And also we have still unpaid 130 zen to miners it will done this week.
we are taking care about our miners, but unfortunately made a mistake with the upgrading pool.

Thanks Kosta85!  We appreciate your efforts in taking care of us miners. Look forward to an even better experience.  Smiley
Creamss

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

I am also back on zhash now, will probably stay as long as i mine zencash because of you Koosta taking so well care of your miners!

Keep it up man, that was the last time i will doubt this pool.  Wink
Chetty

Activity: 235
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:12 PM

A great pool and always Kosta85 answers and helps to solve problems if they appear

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

Also we have detected that earning stats for 7 days works wrong, will be fixed.

Will be added during pool reconfiguration:

• New design
    • Personal rewards per each block
    • Presonal payments list
    • Stratum servers (US, ASIA)

Kicked blocks will be paid manually and the pool improvments are in progress, I will publish the progress here,
    also you can PM me or join Slack[/list]
    SergDo

Activity: 18

View Profile
    December 18, 2017, 10:56:18 PM

I am also back on zhash. Best zen pool.
    kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    December 19, 2017, 04:58:52 PM

Hello, our server's provider notified us about their maintenance work, so pool can be unnavailible during maintenance

this is a PLANNED WORK (PW) Notification from velia.net Internetdienste GmbH.

- Maintenance window:

Start Date and Time: 2018-01-19 02:00 UTC

End Date and Time: 2018-01-19 05:00 UTC

- Action and Reason:

Action and Reason: Software upgrade to maintain service quality sustainability

We expect service interruption during this upgrade.

Best Scenario: reboot the complete stack, resulting in a short network hiccup of about five minutes

Scenario: However as unexpected switch behaviour might occur several reboots could be necessary resulting a longer downtime.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

- Location of work:

Strasbourg, France
    Creamss

View Profile
    December 19, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

Hello, our server's provider notified us about their maintenance work, so pool can be unnavailible during maintenance

- Maintenance window:

- Action and Reason:

Best Scenario: reboot the complete stack, resulting in a short network hiccup of about five minutes

Scenario: However as unexpected switch behaviour might occur several reboots could be necessary resulting a longer downtime.

- Location of work:

Strasbourg, France

Thank you for letting us know, will be adding a notification about in my calendar:)
    kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    December 19, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

Also payments stats is fixing now, may not work, new fast frontend in develompment too
    Dellane

View Profile
    December 19, 2017, 07:34:40 PM

- Maintenance window:

- Action and Reason:

- Location of work:

Strasbourg, France

Question , on my miner lookup page, my pending and unpaid balances do not show up , when i check other active miners theirs show up , I only had an unpaid balance of 0.066 zen so it's not a huge deal just curious

thanks Kosta !
    kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    December 19, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

- Maintenance window:

- Action and Reason:

- Location of work:

Strasbourg, France

Question , on my miner lookup page, my pending and unpaid balances do not show up , when i check other active miners theirs show up , I only had an unpaid balance of 0.066 zen so it's not a huge deal just curious

thanks Kosta !
    Hello, i know you are sick of these issues, but all new frontend will done soon
    For now:
    Mining and payments works, the payments stats may not work we are fixing and rewriting it, in a case of slow and incorrect working
    Dellane

View Profile
    December 19, 2017, 08:15:21 PM

Thanks for the update ! Really appreciate your attentiveness to the community <3

And no worries issues happen, doesn't bother me at all  Smiley
    kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    December 20, 2017, 02:05:56 PM
    Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:18:34 PM by kosta85

Payments stats will be fixed within 2 hours, the all new frontend with new design and features is coming soon...

Official roadmap

• New frontend with personal block rewards and payments list (ETA the end of next week)
    • US, ASIA and EU stratums (During next month)
    • e-mail notification if rigs goes offline (During next month)

Creamss

View Profile
    December 20, 2017, 05:24:26 PM

Payments stats will be fixed within 2 hours, the all new frontend with new design and features is coming soon...

Official roadmap

• New frontend with personal block rewards and payments list (ETA the end of next week)

Hey,

Maybe its only me but the payment stats still dont show up for me?

kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
    December 20, 2017, 05:36:28 PM
    Last edit: December 20, 2017, 07:09:33 PM by kosta85

Official roadmap

Hey,

Maybe its only me but the payment stats still dont show up for me?

Yes, stats still not works, we're working on it, updated api integration in progress...

UPD: Stats works, the 7 days data is wrong will be fixed tomorrow. When new frontend will be released it will perfectly fast
    KTS4GR

Activity: 36
    Merit: 5

View Profile
    December 21, 2017, 08:08:19 PM

How's the pool doing, ok to come back yet?
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: