Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 31429 times)
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:08:11 AM

According to the CMC the traded volume of JSECoin in the last  24h was only $118. This is very low volume for a project to survive  on the market.

Exactly. The price is hard to gauge when there is such low volume!

The guy with 91k of jse coin could probably collapse the entire market if he tried selling all at once.

There are plenty of miners, but not many people accepting jse coin as payment. So alot of downwards pressure on prices, with not alot of upwards pressure through utility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronnieb

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:57:18 PM

Is it still possible to mine this with PI?
TheHas

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:19:16 AM

There is a number of guys I know within the JSE community with over 250k JSE, we're not interested in crashing the market.

This project and the team are top notch, they're solving a real world problem with some cutting edge technology.

The price doesn't indicate that unfortunately! But I agree it is a great innovative project.

Just isn't enough pressure on the buy side of the equation, so thats why we're stuck with 100 bucks of volume a day, AND prices still fall. Have to come up with more buy incentives for users.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:35:40 PM

There is a number of guys I know within the JSE community with over 250k JSE, we're not interested in crashing the market.

This project and the team are top notch, they're solving a real world problem with some cutting edge technology.

The price doesn't indicate that unfortunately! But I agree it is a great innovative project.

Just isn't enough pressure on the buy side of the equation, so thats why we're stuck with 100 bucks of volume a day, AND prices still fall. Have to come up with more buy incentives for users.
Show me which blockchain solution (coin) is not highly undervalued? Maybe Binance coin.
Also you can't expect a good price with such low volume.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 02:45:46 PM

I still believe in this coin, in fact, I'm using it in 4 of my websites but it's not profitable mining it in browser I prefer buying it in the market and using the code to my website to earn additional coin, one of the reasons why I stopped mining it is coins keep dropping when you left it, even in one dedicated browser, you need one pc opened the whole day to mine it.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:33:52 PM

why I stopped mining it is coins keep dropping when you left it, even in one dedicated browser, you need one pc opened the whole day to mine it
A remote ubuntu desktop instance could be a [ expensive ] solution.
The client can mine also if you prefer it over your browser to mine.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:18:02 AM

why I stopped mining it is coins keep dropping when you left it, even in one dedicated browser, you need one pc opened the whole day to mine it
A remote ubuntu desktop instance could be a [ expensive ] solution.
The client can mine also if you prefer it over your browser to mine.

I'm better off mining Jsecoin with the code I installed on all my websites, the coins I mine is not very far compare to when I'm mining with browser, I just have to take care of traffic to keep it coming, so my earning is continuous, the price is dropping I think it's time for dev to do massive marketing or bounty campaign.

evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:19:58 PM

I still believe in this coin, in fact, I'm using it in 4 of my websites but it's not profitable mining it in browser I prefer buying it in the market and using the code to my website to earn additional coin, one of the reasons why I stopped mining it is coins keep dropping when you left it, even in one dedicated browser, you need one pc opened the whole day to mine it.
The price of the token is of course very sad, obviously does not reflect the efforts of team to their creation.
Interesting, do they think about  marketing plan to raise the price of the token?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:37:36 PM

It was interesting at the start but later, it became nothing.

I mean ok we are mining coins on browser but what are they good for. Also team tried to do an ico. I dumped my coins 2-3 weeks ago and left the project.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:25:53 PM

The idea of browser mining is pretty new and it helps to save electricity and use the unused power of computers. However, most people are not interested in mining this coin. As I understand, here, you can mine only JSEcoin.
libert19

Merit: 930

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 12:39:57 PM

You can use virtual servers with good specs, but in my experience, cost far outweighs the reward.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
resdi1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:29:08 PM

This coin is a scam, its literary printed with no PoW then given out at the discretion of the admin / CEO.  Meaning when you earn JSE on the website they are not backed by any PoW, its all fake. When you go to withdraw to actual ERC20 JSE on Ethereum blockchain (which is listed on exchange), they simply edit some numbers in a database and issue you your tokens.
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:59:48 PM

Too much time has passed since the launch, the project has not gained a critical mass of support, the price of coin is very small to at least somehow influence situation around the project, except for the pump&dump scheme.
It is a pity that the project is really interesting, but it seems to me that time has not yet come.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:30:54 AM

Too much time has passed since the launch, the project has not gained a critical mass of support, the price of coin is very small to at least somehow influence situation around the project, except for the pump&dump scheme.
It is a pity that the project is really interesting, but it seems to me that time has not yet come.

I don't know if they had a bounty campaign in the past if they do not have one, they should launch one now, the volume is not good also
24-hour volume is only $260 USD do they have exact stats on the number of miner mining this coin, because it is so easy to mine like BANANO.

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:54:50 AM

So I did not understand, is it a coin with its own blockchain or is it an erc20 token? Is there a wallet? What kind of algorithm?
TheHas

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:25:58 AM

So I did not understand, is it a coin with its own blockchain or is it an erc20 token? Is there a wallet? What kind of algorithm?

What you on about. Just read the first page. Its has its own blockchain and you mine with your cpu/desktop.

People who own websites can also get their visitors to mine through the website instead of being bombarded with ads. Its all on the first page.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:56:48 AM

What you on about. Just read the first page. Its has its own blockchain and you mine with your cpu/desktop.

People who own websites can also get their visitors to mine through the website instead of being bombarded with ads. Its all on the first page.

Above in post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170371.msg51047889#msg51047889 it is written that this coin is a scam and it does not have a blockchain. So I ask where the wallet, explorer, source code on github?
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:37:04 AM

Since this is ERC20 token, it is not clear why mining is needed here.
If the devs created their own blockchain, then the price would probably be different.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 03:49:42 PM

This coin is a scam, its literary printed with no PoW then given out at the discretion of the admin / CEO.  Meaning when you earn JSE on the website they are not backed by any PoW, its all fake. When you go to withdraw to actual ERC20 JSE on Ethereum blockchain (which is listed on exchange), they simply edit some numbers in a database and issue you your tokens.

Wow this is the only allegations I've read about JSECOIN so far, are all erc20 printed money, that's my opinion as long as they have a platform and they are getting supports and devs are working to promote their coin I don't see any issue at all, I don't remember them holding an ICO for you to call them scam.

||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:27:57 PM

Actually, they did try to make an ico. When i was first using their website (when it was something new and i thought it can be something which didn't happen) they started to send emails about the token sale. But i am not sure they did an ico or not.

Also, the scam doesn't necessarily ask for an ico. They are listed on an exchange and if there is no blockchain it means they are giving false information to investors. And maybe they are dumping their coins on that exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: