Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] 1 Mystery Box - Round 8  (Read 1043 times)
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:15:15 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 10:53:39 AM by TheButterZone

All I will say is that the box will be worth about the same as the auction price. Will prioritize new items, then descend in condition if I run out of new items or the new items can't add up close enough. If the auction price is sufficiently high & my biggest box can't hold everything, I'll split everything across multiple packages.

Auction Terms (should go without saying, but: if violated, negative feedback with risked BTC will be left)

USA delivery address only; 100% up to you to find & hire a US-based shipping forwarder/reshipper if you're outside the US & send me a list of things likely to be seized by your Customs officials, so I won't include them.

Minimum Starting Bid: BTC0.03
Minimum Bid Increment: BTC0.005
Shipping: Free packaging, but the cheapest USPS shipping service based on dimensions, destination & weight counts towards auction price
End Date: 10/9/2017 @ 23:59:59 UTC-7 -> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/los-angeles
Payment Deadline: My BTC address will be sent to winner at end of auction, and payment must be at least broadcast to the network within 8 hours
Late Payment Penalty: Negative feedback, which will be removed after you pay 2x the amount of your winning bid (you'll get 2x the mystery box)

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:18:27 PM

Count me in, I like positive surprises Smiley

I do apologise for an improper post, I didn't mean to.

(you can have a look at my post history and you'll see that was an isolated case)

If for any reason I'm asleep during the payment window, please have a few hours tolerance...

Call me anytime +44 758 629 4279 (I'm fully transparent and contactable)

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:42:31 AM

Bumping for a second chance bidder, in case this round ends up being sabotaged due to the reasons in stefek99's rating.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:00:37 AM

Payment address sent...

Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: