Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SmartOne | Legal Solutions for the Crypto Community | Bounty  (Read 3649 times)
CryptKeeper (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:58:34 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2020, 12:09:29 PM by CryptKeeper

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptKeeper (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk users,

Please be aware that this presentation thread will not be moderated by our team. There is many reasons behind this decision; reasons that will be explained in details below.

We think that each one of you should receive the special attention and answers that you are entitled to get. Therefore, SmartOne is inviting you to join our Telegram live-chat (two-way communication channel).
From there, we will be able to assist you but also gather your comments, feedbacks and ideas regarding our project. With the goal to provide an excellent support; we would really prefer talking to you directly.

Sincerely,
SMARTONE Executive Team

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
LightSamuel

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:52:00 AM

SmartOne: to Legal-Tech

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
LightSamuel

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

Our bounty campaign is now live!
(Click here to participate)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:17:03 AM

Awesome project after giving my few minutes to all information to read well. It is something different and serious available to invest in. I like that verification part where no one of obliged but is offered bonus of 10% to accept the procedure. It is understandable why you need verified investors. I am surely interested in the project will join telegram later as well.
LightSamuel

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

Awesome project after giving my few minutes to all information to read well. It is something different and serious available to invest in. I like that verification part where no one of obliged but is offered bonus of 10% to accept the procedure. It is understandable why you need verified investors. I am surely interested in the project will join telegram later as well.

Hey abonarea,

Thank you very much for your comment! You are more than welcome to join us on our Telegram channel.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance of any sort or in the case where you would have questions.
LightSamuel

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

Our bounty campaign is now live!
(Click here to participate)

Small reminder that our Bounty Programs are now open to public participation! Come and join us; provide services for a reward in LEGAL tokens!
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:47:40 AM

this is very exciting with a 10% bonus for verification, I think it's not a bad idea to invest in this project, it looks like you guys made the perfect planning for the development of this project, I'll follow the development of this thread, good luck
LightSamuel

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

this is very exciting with a 10% bonus for verification, I think it's not a bad idea to invest in this project, it looks like you guys made the perfect planning for the development of this project, I'll follow the development of this thread, good luck

Hi Ardhi; thank you very much!

You are not subscribed to our mailing list? It's ok. Here is our latest newsletter:
15 days left before our Public Token Launch!
And we kind of wanted to give you some updates.

Feel free to subscribe on our website so you don't miss any news!
LightSamuel

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

We just added a Telegram and Twitter/Facebook bounty program! Join our channel and retweet/share our content to get rewarded!
Phil.B

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:42:22 PM

Hey crypto enthusiast,

Quick reminder, the ICO start in 13 days, don't forget to subscribe to the SmartONE mailing list to get notified for an opportunity of 10% bonus verification.

https://smartone.legal/
LightSamuel

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

White Hat Hackers, Smart Contract & Blockchain Experts Team Up with SmartOne in Anticipation of LEGAL Token Launch
(Partnership between Hacken.io and Smartone) (Read more at https://newsroom.smartone.legal)
Phil.B

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:26:59 PM

Hey,

Don't forget to take a look a our Bounty program. It's a good way to help us expend our audience and make some extra income for you at the same time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222827.0
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

I spend some time on reading and understanding your project and found it much attractive and profiting project for the crypto community and especially for the investors. I will like to be the part on this project to invest some part of my income in order to get some income as I have earned enough from ICOs in the past experience and my next will be your platform.
Phil.B

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:23:38 PM

I spend some time on reading and understanding your project and found it much attractive and profiting project for the crypto community and especially for the investors. I will like to be the part on this project to invest some part of my income in order to get some income as I have earned enough from ICOs in the past experience and my next will be your platform.

Hi Vikingr,

Thank you very much for the comment, highly appreciated. We are happy that you found SmartOne Legal  in your investment portfolio. The TGE start the 20th of October and there is a 10% Bonus verification.

Thanks again!

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:13:10 AM

Hi Ardhi; thank you very much!

You are not subscribed to our mailing list? It's ok. Here is our latest newsletter:
15 days left before our Public Token Launch!
And we kind of wanted to give you some updates.

Feel free to subscribe on our website so you don't miss any news!
not only 10% that u taken if you see overall make a big one the project and developement increasing  by a year the token became legal,hope this will be successful.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Phil.B

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:43:50 PM

Hi guys,

Quick update, the TGE will be postponed to the 30th of October. More info on the link below.

https://newsroom.smartone.legal/smartone-token-launch-postponed-to-the-30th-of-october-7bfcd2f5a6a9

If you have any question, I'll be happy to answer it!
Phil.B

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:50:36 PM

Hi guys!

TEG in 14 Days! Don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list.

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the SmartOne discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official SmartOne Thread and Bounty Campaign translated and posted. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions related to the SmartOne project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate.

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de SmartOne

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: