Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 02:41:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New iphone X  (Read 1626 times)
SamReomo

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

I really don't prefer you or anyone else to buy this Iphone X. The reason is simple. Iphone is very costly and it's simply waste of money to buy such products. Compare to other mobiles in the market, the rates of the Apple Inc products are much costly. I know their operating system is awesome and many features like looks, design, and architecture are of advanced level, but still I am highly against the products like these because of their high prices. It would be much better to help a poor person rather than buying such costly products.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Westinhome

Activity: 392

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:40:06 PM

IPhone X so cool but very expensive..

Very expensive if you have money to buy on it, If i have money maybe i will buy cheap phone because i cant afford iphone x it so expensive and the price its so big. So thats why i will choose the phone that can i am afford.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

FJNuñez

Activity: 126

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:05:54 PM

I did not resarch about iPhoneX but i hear it very great phone, maybe will bought it.

natasha1

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:50:30 AM

It has the features which are already present in newer android phones,Its just the price of the brand.
Wintorez

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:38:34 PM

Most expensive model, from all going out new models of company Apple.Bright display, keen a design and modern chamber all of it and there is iPhone X.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Russelmain

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

iPhone X the best telephone now.Collected in itself the best functions, such as распознование persons and off wire charging Cool

Jasad

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:02:41 PM

Good specs, but I was never interested in buying an Iphone. Especially because Iphone always fix a very high price. Indeed, the price will not lie to buyers, but still the function of the smartphone is to call, SMS, and surf the internet. For me still the price of Iphone X is too expensive.

Patsakkyy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:02:53 PM

Most expensive model, from all going out new models of company Apple.Bright display, keen a design and modern chamber all of it and there is iPhone X.
An autumn is an expensive telephone.With all technologies he is capable on a great deal, but the same can not drive you somewhere.I prefer better to purchase for such money of gyroscooter.

GG_monster

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

Many people began to buy to itself the Chinese telephones that does not yield in quality of company Apple.Also they in two times cheaper Wink

djimbim0

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

Many people began to buy to itself the Chinese telephones that does not yield in quality of company Apple.Also they in two times cheaper Wink
I consider it is better to pay more than then to take the repeated amount of one times in a workshop.Well and if money is not enough on iPhone X, take that them in credit.
Malsetid

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:48:33 PM

Not worth that much money. Iphones are overrated for me. The fact that they kept on releasing new phones pretty quick instead of just updates indicate that it's basically all about the money. Not that i'm saying this because i can't afford one, i can buy an iphone, but for me android is way better

tsinelas

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:35:23 AM

this is legend version of iphone.
i like it.
I don't know why i this is a big deal. The specification of iphone x is almost the same with that of samsung. And i don't really get it. Why the brand of a cellular phone matters when the real purpose of it was for communication. It's just another way of promoting oneself telling the whole world you can afford such expensive brand.

Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:42:22 AM

In my country, the Iphone X is priced at around INR 90,000. For the same amount you can buy 5 Xiaomi Mi phones with the exact same specification. And what difference it makes actually? Iphone may last for 8 years. The Xiaomi will last for at least 4 years. Even if you talk about the life-span, the Xiaomi mobile phone is more profitable.

Oo ako to

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:54:48 AM

Yeah, another phone that symbolizes your status. I just find it funny that rich people will really fall in line just to get this very expensive device. For me, brand doesn't influence my buying decisions because it should be price and usefulness.

The_prodigy

Activity: 630

Thanks God

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:59:30 AM

Just watched the launching ceremony of iphone 8 and 10.To me they look amazing.The thing that matters the most about the X is its screen, which stretches all the way across the front of the phone. The 5.8-inch OLED screen is what Apple calls a “Super Retina Display” with 1125 x 2436 pixels of resolution, making it the highest density screen on any iPhone.

The iPhone X has good cameras. Both 12MP like on the 8 Plus, but a faster telephoto lens, which also gains optical image stabilisation.

The flash is also improved, but some things you can never really fix, and one of those is a camera flash placed right next to the lens. Just find better lighting, people.

The front-facing camera now supports a bunch of the twin-camera features, like portrait mode, that were previously only possible on the 7 plus, and it’s going to mean you can shoot some really attractive selfies.

The iPhone X has a quoted two hours extra battery life than the iPhone 7.

These are the things i like the most,what do you guys think??

I think the iphone has really made a mark on being the expensive gadget that it is today. However I still havr my heart a little bit favoring the apple products as they have still sold me on their privacy, their security but most off all the ability to have the phone personalized.

TigerWoodRT

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:49:11 AM

Very cool gadget. It is a pity that at the moment I do not have the opportunity to buy it myself. I think that many liked the new iphone X.
Leo D

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:19:33 AM

Apple every time give new more things but hope to reduce precises  Cry
Andy.P.GReen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:38:40 PM

It should have touch id becasue the majority of applications are using it atm
jaydenbox

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:43:01 PM

Yea I liked it alot aswell, and I agree the camera is amazing, but I do think they should have found a solution for the finger print, like in the back of it or something. But whatever they are the ones making it, I hope I can buy it in the near future.
SushiMonster

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:03:03 AM

Just watched the launching ceremony of iphone 8 and 10.To me they look amazing.The thing that matters the most about the X is its screen, which stretches all the way across the front of the phone. The 5.8-inch OLED screen is what Apple calls a “Super Retina Display” with 1125 x 2436 pixels of resolution, making it the highest density screen on any iPhone.

The iPhone X has good cameras. Both 12MP like on the 8 Plus, but a faster telephoto lens, which also gains optical image stabilisation.

The flash is also improved, but some things you can never really fix, and one of those is a camera flash placed right next to the lens. Just find better lighting, people.

The front-facing camera now supports a bunch of the twin-camera features, like portrait mode, that were previously only possible on the 7 plus, and it’s going to mean you can shoot some really attractive selfies.

The iPhone X has a quoted two hours extra battery life than the iPhone 7.

These are the things i like the most,what do you guys think??
I'm using an Iphone right now and I can say that the processor they use is way much better than the androids, I've been using android phones as well.
Apple never disappointed people when it comes to their phones but the price is really disappointing

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.