Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 02:33:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New iphone X  (Read 1658 times)
BigTeeths

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:19:54 AM

Another shut up and take my money new iphone for those fools. They just advertise this phone with "more" features. There's nothing new. Expensive and then they will release another next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
wRex

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:10:05 AM

Yes i already compared the specification betwwrn iPhone 7+ with iPhone X
Even now the benchmark for the battery only 2 hours more than iPhone 7+
But i believe Apple will upgrade iOS for iPhone X more eficience and powerful
We know everytime Apple released iPhone always not much different feauture, specification,
even the model. This time i see iPhone X has a lot significant upgrade for CPU and GPU even the battery
capacity not much different. No home button for iPhone X. I will see more review from others review if
they says incredible i will buy iPhone X

A T L A N T    ▀▄▀    P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ ███ █    I C O   E N D I N G   S O O N    █ ███ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coiner27

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:15:55 AM

iphone x more expensive
Pain Packer

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:16:18 AM

The new Iphone X is just too overrated. The cost is high and the "specs" of it are already in the market like Samsung phones, LG, and others. Apple is just milking money from its consumers. They stop providing "real" phone to the world.

▬▬▬▬▬Anryze▬▬▬▬▬
Distributed Computing Power Network for Speech Recognition
Tokensale 12 SEPTEMBER
adamagb

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:33:24 AM

I'd rather keep my old phone than upgrade to the 8, but the X makes a good case for updating...
yourboss

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:05:43 AM

I have never understood the hype about iPhones. Can't understand how people still get in this trap Huh
nursahath07

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:04:37 AM

similar to samsung s7
congratulation for those owner who have got 2015 version of mobile phone in 2017

electroneum   | |  |   |   THE MOBILE CRYPTOCURRENCY
ICO ▶  14th Sept 17    ▀  REGISTER TODAY ▄
Andy.P.Stater

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

It looks great, but I need to start playing around with it.
Face ID: I am not a big fun at all with this feature, I still like touchID, and most apps use it as well.

Also, the price is kinda high.
Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:26:45 AM

I have never understood the hype about iPhones. Can't understand how people still get in this trap Huh

The youth just want to have the latest widgets and most of the times the money doesn't matter for them. I know someone who used his tuition fee to purchase an iPhone in 2015. Such is the craze about the Apple brand. But unfortunately, most of the times the guys lose their interest after 3-4 months. Then they will start waiting for the next version of the iPhone.  Grin

shiwanka

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:41:50 PM

best phone ever, but some problems(fingerprint)
MostHigh

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

I phone 8 and X are both great but i wouldn't buy any. They keep making money every year by launching their new product i have no qualms with that but i love my android all the time anytime. I love any phone that will provide me access to frequency media without using my data. If Apple wants to reach all our world then they have to revise their ways

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
zack21

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

I dont think it does really make sense too much expensive actually i am a big fan of apple but day by day apple going to be a trash i know there is some good features still very much expensive..
kkent

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:02:40 PM

Just watched the launching ceremony of iphone 8 and 10.To me they look amazing.The thing that matters the most about the X is its screen, which stretches all the way across the front of the phone. The 5.8-inch OLED screen is what Apple calls a “Super Retina Display” with 1125 x 2436 pixels of resolution, making it the highest density screen on any iPhone.

The iPhone X has good cameras. Both 12MP like on the 8 Plus, but a faster telephoto lens, which also gains optical image stabilisation.

The flash is also improved, but some things you can never really fix, and one of those is a camera flash placed right next to the lens. Just find better lighting, people.

The front-facing camera now supports a bunch of the twin-camera features, like portrait mode, that were previously only possible on the 7 plus, and it’s going to mean you can shoot some really attractive selfies.

The iPhone X has a quoted two hours extra battery life than the iPhone 7.

These are the things i like the most,what do you guys think??

There is no way that I am paying $1000 for a phone that is pretty much effectively identical to the one that I already have.
olushakes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:19:32 PM

Just watched the launching ceremony of iphone 8 and 10.To me they look amazing.The thing that matters the most about the X is its screen, which stretches all the way across the front of the phone. The 5.8-inch OLED screen is what Apple calls a “Super Retina Display” with 1125 x 2436 pixels of resolution, making it the highest density screen on any iPhone.

The iPhone X has good cameras. Both 12MP like on the 8 Plus, but a faster telephoto lens, which also gains optical image stabilisation.

The flash is also improved, but some things you can never really fix, and one of those is a camera flash placed right next to the lens. Just find better lighting, people.

The front-facing camera now supports a bunch of the twin-camera features, like portrait mode, that were previously only possible on the 7 plus, and it’s going to mean you can shoot some really attractive selfies.

The iPhone X has a quoted two hours extra battery life than the iPhone 7.

These are the things i like the most,what do you guys think??

You must have done serious job to have come up with this but no matter what, by next year they would come with another brand and this would become stale. They are only improving to ensure that people are still buying and they are richer aside that, I see nothing else and unfortunately over 90% of the buyers of the phone won't even use it to 80% capacity of what its originally meant for.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:19:03 PM

Waste of money I think but good for apple for gauging peoples eyes out. I mean if they can actually get that price then maybe it is not Apple who I should be saying is the crazy ones here. Maybe it is the consumerism

culture we have built, the one that signals hey if you dont buy the next greatest thing you suck. Ill just sit back eat my popcorn and watch the madness unfold.
itsBry

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:32:45 AM

Being updated on high end gadgets is okay. You can use new and amazing features of iPhone X. But doing insane things just to buy this very expensive phone is not okay. You can be prugal on buying good phone that will suit on your personal needs.  Having an iPhone X is too much. Unless you're a rich kid that seeks a trash can for your money.
bailey01

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:37:16 AM

The New iphone X  Cheesy Cheesy Kiss
Totally cool smartphone. It has new features that makes it awesome.

1. Face recognition - You can register your face with the iPhone X so that it automatically unlocks when you look at it. It says the new tech can't be fooled by even a professionally made mask of your face, and is more secure than fingerprint locks.  Cheesy

2. Animoji - new "Animoji" that allow you to create short clips of your own emotions and send them off as emojis to friends and family.  Apple's facial recognition tech will help the emoji resemble the exact expressions you're making.

3. Wireless charging - They have build wireless charging pads. 

4. The Cameras - The iPhone X has a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens and a second telephoto lens for zooming.
Alfred V

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

Yes it is a new beautiful phone with new applications and new features for apple, but compared to android, Android has already done many things similar to the new features of Apple. That's why i would like to suggest that Apple should think and study carefully the past generations of other company phones to make a better phone than the past generations.

Elsa Khan

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:12:44 PM

I don't really likfe iphones.Though the new iphone X has new things like face recognition, wireless charging , i still do not feel comfortable . And its a lot of money to buy. I prefer android sets . Sad
yoseph

Activity: 266

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:26:42 PM

I don't really likfe iphones.Though the new iphone X has new things like face recognition, wireless charging , i still do not feel comfortable . And its a lot of money to buy. I prefer android sets . Sad
I totally agree, the price is just  too much for just a single phone and am not really thrilled about the the facial recognition to unlock the phone is not a good security at all, should i ever get one of the phone will not be using the facial recognition.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███