Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:47:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold (BTG)  (Read 104140 times)
Rick41

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:51:25 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 02:56:14 PM by Rick41

Why are children talking about BitcoinGold ? Like my colleague from work who has a very bad mood now, because he went in into crypto's 6 weeks ago ( I said to him don't do this!) and has lost (approximately i do guess 50% - 500 €).  Weeks later when i met him he picked out one of his coins of his portfolio and talked absolutely very bad about it minutes long . I did listen and thought about his arguments. And i did wonder. Then i asked him how much money did he have in this one coin ?  He answered: "0.09 Euros!"  WTF is he doing Huh Stealing my time, talking about a coin he only has 9 Eurocents in it Huh Such a child! So insolent and unserious.

Some of you are the same here in this board! Little children. Go away. Sell BTG!

There are people who don't deserve any coin of it.

May the BitcoinGold price stay for a couple of months low and give grown up men and women the chance to get cheaply in. :-)
( Yes, BTG is in the buying stage. Though i do already have all my BTG's that i wanted to have, i'd love to see prices of $ 20/BTG - $ 10/BTG.)

In a year from now this coin will be between $700 - $1000/coin. That's really a lot of money for a coin with such a low risk. A "blue chip" so to say. The gold of Bitcoin. BitcoinGold indeed. Grown-up people will love this coin. Children will just look and say: "Shit! I knew this coin since it was just around $75."  You knew it, but i bought it to $75! That's the difference! The difference about children and grown-up men!

(This whole text doesn't contain any positive or negative arguments for BTG. It only consists of the author's experience, the mockery for immature coin holders and a subjective price prediction for BTG in 1Q of 2019. The future will show his own arguments for this amazing coin).
Deepfoelife

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 09:00:38 PM by Deepfoelife

Why are children talking about BitcoinGold ? Like my colleague from work who has a very bad mood now, because he went in into crypto's 6 weeks ago ( I said to him don't do this!) and has lost (approximately i do guess 50% - 500 €).  Weeks later when i met him he picked out one of his coins of his portfolio and talked absolutely very bad about it minutes long . I did listen and thought about his arguments. And i did wonder. Then i asked him how much money did he have in this one coin ?  He answered: "0.09 Euros!"  WTF is he doing Huh Stealing my time, talking about a coin he only has 9 Eurocents in it Huh Such a child! So insolent and unserious.

Some of you are the same here in this board! Little children. Go away. Sell BTG!

There are people who don't deserve any coin of it.

May the BitcoinGold price stay for a couple of months low and give grown up men and women the chance to get cheaply in. :-)
( Yes, BTG is in the buying stage. Though i do already have all my BTG's that i wanted to have, i'd love to see prices of $ 20/BTG - $ 10/BTG.)

In a year from now this coin will be between $700 - $1000/coin. That's really a lot of money for a coin with such a low risk. A "blue chip" so to say. The gold of Bitcoin. BitcoinGold indeed. Grown-up people will love this coin. Children will just look and say: "Shit! I knew this coin since it was just around $75."  You knew it, but i bought it to $75! That's the difference! The difference about children and grown-up men!

(This whole text doesn't contain any positive or negative arguments for BTG. It only consists of the author's experience, the mockery for immature coin holders and a subjective price prediction for BTG in 1Q of 2019. The future will show his own arguments for this amazing coin).

IMO we will see 500-1000 in two months Wink Remember my words.
Some of you are talking about BTG is just another shit coin but what is recognition if not this:
BTG supported by about 10 large desktop and hard wallet manufacturers, its traded in over 30 exchanges and over 50 pairs with daily volume about 50 m $.
Team constantly working on a marketing and there are regular updates.
There are a lot of partnerships with online servises providing payments with BTG with lower to NO FEES.

So please quit your bullshit about "there is no future for BTG".
Nibelung

Activity: 868
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

Usually I do not believe in a good fate forks. But I like this coin. There will probably be an excellent growth this year. The coin team woke up and decided to work actively. I am very glad for this, because I have several of these coins.
FNietzsche

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

News about BTG! Paybear, a new online merchant crypto payment gateway with ZERO charges for BTG transactions! See for yourself! https://www.paybear.io

https://twitter.com/bitcoingold/status/969676593865084930  Wink
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Usually I do not believe in a good fate forks. But I like this coin. There will probably be an excellent growth this year. The coin team woke up and decided to work actively. I am very glad for this, because I have several of these coins.
While I don't hate the idea behind forks, I dislike the idea behind premines and as far as I know Bitcoin Gold did that. Suffice to say I haven't sold any of the BTG I got yet, I thought I would roll the dice with this one.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
RuralDistubance

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

Grown man here, I actually chose BTG over BCH.    The community is small, the devs are active and responsive and the mining has been productive even at the current low prices.   I remember looking at BTC going damn I wish I had the chance to get in when I could still mine it and DAMN I wish I would have bought a boat load at $100 USD.  

Well BTG is my chance to get in where I should have with BTC, right at the bottom!   You know, right where everybody was saying its a scam, soon to be worthless, horrible store of value, etc.   I see the same sentiment with BTG right now and that excites me because when people talk like this I know i'm in at the right point.

God bless the BTG team and supporters and I look forward to sharing my spoils when the day comes.

Later guys!  
Rick41

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

There have been a couple of very good thoughts here.

Just two things. Premining is not always bad.

It just shows that the men (and women?) behind Bitcoin Gold do think economically reasonable. Each project has always to be financed, not only short term, but rather more long term.

Some small and not so well known alternative cryptocoins do face themselves with the done mistakes from the past now. Their devolopers did not premine their coins. This sounded as a very fair idea four years ago in 2014. But these developers and their coins needed to stay alive for the next four years until now. Even Bitcoin has had his extreme ups and downs in the last years. But smaller coins much more. While BTC is a star now these smaller coins just succeeded to survive as a "pennystock"/pennycrypto/centcrypto. But nearly no one is really interested in these cryptos, because most people don't even know that they do exist. These coins are out of the radar of the investors. Some may do think that the developers are just too lazy. But in reality the developers are out of money! Most try to stay alive within their normal jobs and do work at the same time as developers to improve their coins. They do all by themselves, wait and hope everyday that help will appear around the corner, the next day. But this only happens very rarely, almost never. If anyone does appear the devolopers face themselves confronted that they have to pay for this "help". If you can't pay them with cash or a combination of cash and coins they won't do anything for you. This is very frustrating for devolopers. They can't nearly do a good marketing or product placement (distribution) so that their coins will be in real use in the economy.  2018 will be the year where these small coins will be divided into two groups. The coins who will be really in use within the economy and the second group of coins who only just do talk how wonderful they are, but they are out of any daily use in the economy, absolutely unsuccessful. Most coins will belong to the second group. One reason these coins will die is they don't have money to make their coin successful. Or with other words they have not been premined or have not thought that they need to finance their project on the long run with their coins. BTG is not making this mistake. They have enough money to finance their project. Right now they are making marketing at universities. You get or meet excelent young, ambitious people there from the faculty of computer sciences and business administration (marketing and sales). You can nearly get some of these people for free!

The second thought is that behind BTG is standing Jack Liao, a computer engineer. That is exactly what we saw when BTG forked. Many people have had second thoughts and worries what could go wrong with this fork (as it is said within the comment above from RuralDistubance). But nothing bad happened. The team of BTG succeeded in everything. They worked like typical engineers and presented an absolutely perfectly working product. So we can be confident that this team and the other developers are able and most probably will keep on doing a similarly well work in the future.
Kenrichy

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

News about BTG! Paybear, a new online merchant crypto payment gateway with ZERO charges for BTG transactions! See for yourself! https://www.paybear.io

#btg# How does your good news always bring about downfall in the coin value? You promised to compensate certain followers with good comments on different medias despite having nothing to show for it (scammers being paid to woo the masses with 1btg, 0.1btg & 0.5btg) on 1st/2nd week of March thereabout. This is the only time you have to redeem your image before everyone begin to ask who is fooling who?
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:49:26 AM

I believe that in the next few months bitcoin gold will show us growth. The first reason is a lot of positive news at the end of March, such as rebranding, etc. Also, it is on the bottom, and in my opinion, now is a good time to buy.
Rick41

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

Small little give aways to the community are a good sign. They do care for their project and show a little bit appreciation for the people who do participate. So very well done of BTG!

Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

Bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, has created a market frenzy in recent months. As bitcoin and other digital currencies

such as ethereum and ripple continue their volatile runs, many of the most prominent names in the finance and tech world are weighing in the mania.

Some are going as far as to discredit the digital currency bitcoin as a "fraud," while others say it can easily double, if not triple by the end of 2018.
racistyui

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:45:48 AM

Hello,

Does anybody know which wallets plan to support the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) friendly fork on October 1st? And what, if anything, should be done by the user?
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) Crypto Review: Investment analysis
Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky enough but investing in BTG is even riskier than most projects. If you wish to be involved in the BTG project, I would recommend mining the coins instead of risking your hard earned money by purchasing it on exchanges. I believe short-term traders that are experienced could profit off of the volatility, but still the project has a lot of red flags that you should consider before investing.

The above is my personal opinion!

Rick41

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

If you do already have the mining equipment you should start mining as fast as possible. If not, it's mostly economically better to buy the coins directly.

But that's exactly the point with BTG, its advantage compared to BTC or BCH. You need asics to mine BTC or BCH whereas mining BTG is possible with just GPU's. That is one of the primarily reasons of the BTG fork. Just imagine what will happen when BTC rises and the first ATM machines during this year become more and more popular. In germany the kids, adoloscences, grown-ups and housewives will start buying there BTC's directly. After recognizing  how expensive the transactions are for sending BTC to another address, they will soon try to find cheaper alternatives. That's BCH and BTG.

If i would work for BTG, i would do my best to convince them and implement right away BTG in such ATM's within Europe! But i doubt BTG will or is doing something like this. But there are as always different ways to reach a goal. BTG will be big, a worldwide big thing.

So to finish this (I got to work a lot right now): Alone the teenagers in Europe will contribute to a huge increase of the demand for BTG. Nearly everyone of them owns a PC and a fast GPU. So imagine what they will do to the sorrow of their parents. They will start buying BTG over exchanges and at the same time they will start mining BTG! They will increase the demand for BTG (through buying and verbal marketing to their friends) and the performance of the BTG network (through mining). Wonderful. (Altough BTG is already very fast. I did all my transactions with all verifications within 3 minutes). Imagine how it will be in the future. BTG is the future! Sure you have always risks! But this potential is worth the risks.
BTG has no inflation! Think about this! It's a wonderful coin and it is all so simple. Just buy one and lean back. Nothing else is more needed. It's like some other user said it a couple of comments above. It's everyone's second chance to buy something very similar and (through the time and the knowledge we now have) even something better than the Bitcoin for around $100. The better, newer version of BTC. This is BTG. A wonderful coin. People will love it. (When BTG will reach the $ 30.000/coin in 3 years (2020) perhaps we should all meet for a couple of days on a warm, wonderful island and drink something althogether and get to know each other. I think there would be many interesting people there from all over the world.)
Sanostee

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

BitcoinGold SOLO mining pool

https://zsolo.bid

Features

• Solo mining
  • Full stratum support
  • We pay transaction fees
  • Unique payout scheme
  • Efficient mining engine
  • Payouts are made automatically every 4 hours
  • Workers statistics - monitor each rig separately
  • Low 1% fee
  • Compatible with Nicehash & MiningRigRentals

How to connect

Server: s.zsolo.bid
Ports: 9057, 9060 - High Diff
User: [Your Wallet].[Worker Name]
Password: x

Support: zsolobid at protonmail.com
NikoLove

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Hi All!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048215.0
it's online platform of gold mining company on Ethereum blockchain
All Tokens Golden Resource have an physical gold in real world.
1 000 GDR = 1 ounce gold
GDR - Coin by backed gold reserves of three gold deposits:
Lysogorsky deposit,Seybinsky deposit,Kuturchinsky square
Bounty campaign 19 weeks 02/03/2018-12/06/2018 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048054.0

Join!

Kirb29

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

I used to think that this is a dead fork that everyone will soon forget. But now I see that the project began to revive and the developers decided to go on. Perhaps this coin can live for several months. But I'm not ready to take risks and invest in BTG anyway.
falapella

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

A parade of bitcoin hard fork that a group of bitcoin programmers and miners will come up with the idea of ​​"make bitcoin decentralized again" to make the bitcoin again a decentralized, all-around structure. bitcoin gold, which can be produced with video cards, is likely to continue as a altcoin.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

This coin will stay but I don't think it will stay for long because I don't think there is a need for it anymore since there are many altcoin ethat the same feature with Bitcoin Gold and there are more better altcoins too.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

So, BitcoinGold is 80$ now, and where is that pump that we all are waitng for? Maybe BTG dev team dont know anything about bitcoin cash Grin
Seriously, how long will it continue and how dip it can go? Is there anything ineresting in roadmap that was already realized?
Or everything is already on and nothing will be changed?

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

So, BitcoinGold is 80$ now, and where is that pump that we all are waitng for? Maybe BTG dev team dont know anything about bitcoin cash Grin
Seriously, how long will it continue and how dip it can go? Is there anything ineresting in roadmap that was already realized?
Or everything is already on and nothing will be changed?

80 USD is not bad ... Just be patient and you will be rewarded. Grin . One day BTG will pump - I hope so. Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: