Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62989 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

The development team promises that the company's offices will open around the world, and its popularity will grow more and more that we can observe now
I am confident that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in demand in many countries where they implement their project. In general, the team is very actively developing the project, I'm sure they will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

The development team promises that the company's offices will open around the world, and its popularity will grow more and more that we can observe now
I am confident that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in demand in many countries where they implement their project. In general, the team is very actively developing the project, I'm sure they will succeed.
Probably their is a big chance that this project will somehow be in demand because business nowadays are starting to adopt blockchain. And so, this platform has this kind of services which is about advertisement on blockchain. Which is also makes all the transaction easy due to it's also using blockchain technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

It's a pity that I did not have time to participate in the airdrop. I see that the coin has growth prospects, because the interest to the project is growing, and the team is already gathering well for this moment
Yeah Me too, the coin surely does have a great potential and AB-CHAIN has a great team with an effective idea of changing how the advertisements are made today. I'll try and join some of their bounty campaigns. The project definitely will grow, and looks like a good investment opportunity!
Yes my friend the same happened to my and I think thats a shame,
But i think that this was not the only opportunity and there will be more chances.
I just hope there will be more opportunity to earn this coin aside from bounty campaigns, like airdrops for AB-Chain token. Do they have some?

They did but already finished now. I am not sure if the bounty campaign is already closed too. If you have extra funds they you may try their crowdsale now. I am sure that you will get profit in the near future.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

It's a pity that I did not have time to participate in the airdrop. I see that the coin has growth prospects, because the interest to the project is growing, and the team is already gathering well for this moment
Yeah Me too, the coin surely does have a great potential and AB-CHAIN has a great team with an effective idea of changing how the advertisements are made today. I'll try and join some of their bounty campaigns. The project definitely will grow, and looks like a good investment opportunity!
But i think that this was not the only opportunity and there will be more chances.
I just hope there will be more opportunity to earn this coin aside from bounty campaigns, like airdrops for AB-Chain token. Do they have some?

They did but already finished now. I am not sure if the bounty campaign is already closed too. If you have extra funds they you may try their crowdsale now. I am sure that you will get profit in the near future.
It seems to me that the airdrop was not in the company, but the company is going bounty and it is possible to participate in it.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Really? If the offices will open around the world so where are the first 3 offices they are planning to open? Maybe they can make partnership for easier expansion of new offices?

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Looking forward for this to happen, I am sure this will happen very soon but they need to focus first on their ico and how they can improve well this project, then maybe when all is good they can start it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Exactly mate, they have a crazy following and many Investors and many more ready to invest. They really are turning into a great successful project. I hope the team continues to work hard.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

What is it that differs you from any other cryptocurrency there in the market?? Huh Huh
Anyone from the team can't even explain for that question, they cannot easily compare their platform with the other's platform.

is like you asking your neighbor that opened a new restaurant, what makes your different ! In term of technology, AB-CHAIN don't offer anything new, it's just ad network. However they are targeting crypto companies in particular and offers cryptocurrency payment which they think that will make those companies save money.

Sums up the entire project pretty well IMO since like it's nothing really new the only real "difference" is that it's Adsense but with a crypto option added

Well, this is a unique feature of ab chain in terms of a platform of the ICO but it also focuses on crypto related advertisement right?
They will running adtiversing for ICO at their network, as i know so far. Google Adsense now is so terrible, if you don't have skill at Google Adwords, you will losing the money for who are not your target.
Which is why it would be great to support a project like this which may will be better advertising platform sooner. So that we can choose different kind of platform to use in terms of advertising.
Well, it is good that in the future, ICO developers will have the chance to choose this platform as their advertising site. On the other side, their crowdsale has already been started so I hope they have a better sale.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Exactly mate, they have a crazy following and many Investors and many more ready to invest. They really are turning into a great successful project. I hope the team continues to work hard.
Indeed, this is a good project, what else you can expect than many investors willing to invest in this project? I would say no.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Yeah you missed airdrop of one of the potential project...but nothing to worry...you can also work in their bounty.. here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.new#new

For its good to join their bounty campaigns because ABchain now is gaining more popularity by the public and many are also interested and investing to this project.
Oh it really catch my attention. I wanted to join the AB-Chain bounty campaigns. Thank you for the information. I am really amazed to the potential of this project so, I am here continuously supportig this advertising project for the benefits of the community and of course for the people around here in crypto community.

In airdrop you can really get a big profit when you participate, but it's not to late if you didn't get it. They have bounty campaigns that you can also join and you can also get profits. So just explore and keep supporting abchain.

Airdrops are rarely much profit unless the project moons, usually it's like 2-10$ depending on how successful the project is, far from a true "profit"
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

I've made a decision once: not to despair about missed oppurtunities, profit you could have etc. I just draw conclusions and go on!
You still have a chance to join the ab-chain bounty
To which reward? Will there be another Airdrop? From what date will it be and where can you join it? Could you tell? You are welcome.
I really doubt there will be any airdrop mate bounty campaign is still on but it seems late right now to join though you can if thats what you want

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

As far as we can see AB Chain platform doing great..So if I want to join this program how should I contribute to this program..or what will be the amount for contribution..??
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

Yeah you missed airdrop of one of the potential project...but nothing to worry...you can also work in their bounty.. here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.new#new

For its good to join their bounty campaigns because ABchain now is gaining more popularity by the public and many are also interested and investing to this project.
Oh it really catch my attention. I wanted to join the AB-Chain bounty campaigns. Thank you for the information. I am really amazed to the potential of this project so, I am here continuously supportig this advertising project for the benefits of the community and of course for the people around here in crypto community.

In airdrop you can really get a big profit when you participate, but it's not to late if you didn't get it. They have bounty campaigns that you can also join and you can also get profits. So just explore and keep supporting abchain.

Airdrops are rarely much profit unless the project moons, usually it's like 2-10$ depending on how successful the project is, far from a true "profit"
There were few really good. You could get about 4000REBL by participating in the Rebellious airdrop. It is $0.05 for 1 REBL now, but it was $0.3 for a moment.
Anyway, you usually need to join an ICO or a Bounty campaign to get a true profit.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

There were few really good. You could get about 4000REBL by participating in the Rebellious airdrop. It is $0.05 for 1 REBL now, but it was $0.3 for a moment.
Anyway, you usually need to join an ICO or a Bounty campaign to get a true profit.
Yes, AB-Chain has very highly paying bounty where bounty hunters can earn good amount of stakes. Due to this, they are getting a huge number of supporters and also bounty participants which are making the very famous on social media. This is a very great project for investment now as you can earn huge profits from it as it will gain a huge boost in price in coming months as their roadmap shows.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Yeah this platform is reaching new heights everyday. As the ico is in their initial phases I think it’s the best time to invest in this platform, their token price is reasonable as of now.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

Yeah this platform is reaching new heights everyday. As the ico is in their initial phases I think it’s the best time to invest in this platform, their token price is reasonable as of now.
On your place I would separate process of purchase for 2 phases, in 1 phase I would advise to enclose 70% from amount, and after to buy in addition by 30% from means ab chain tokens already on exchange. It most likely would increase their amount and helped advancing.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

Yes you are right.the demand of AB-CHAIN increaseing day by day and it also got many of investeros.the team also do good promotion of This platform.this promotion will help to attract more and more investeros.
Great thing that the community here is really positive to the outcome of this platform. By starting to help the developers gain more investors, AB-Chain can reach its goal without no doubt.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

To compete with Adsense is really hard. If the team can realy pull this thing out then my hat would be off for them. Anyways, the team is doing great anyway in this project and they are gaining more supporters and the word about this project is getting spread across the globe. Hoping that they will succeed soon.

AB-CHAIN is targeting ICO companies in particular that to need to convert their cryptocurrency into fiat to run their campaign on traditional network like google AdWords by offering them cryptocurrency payment which can make them save money. So it's not competing directly with google AdWords.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

There is one actually, you can get RBT which is the official token of AB-Chain when you sign up or subscribe to their mailing list. I think that will be worth something in the future.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

To compete with Adsense is really hard. If the team can realy pull this thing out then my hat would be off for them. Anyways, the team is doing great anyway in this project and they are gaining more supporters and the word about this project is getting spread across the globe. Hoping that they will succeed soon.

AB-CHAIN is targeting ICO companies in particular that to need to convert their cryptocurrency into fiat to run their campaign on traditional network like google AdWords by offering them cryptocurrency payment which can make them save money. So it's not competing directly with google AdWords.
Yes, that why i said that AB-Chain project should have more attention from investor. Especial when they launch RBT tokens. It so amazing.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: