Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62989 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

The team certainly was lucky that the launch time of the project coincided with the time of universal ban on advertising ICO. I think this is a great success.

It's not just about lucky, but AB-Chain team really works hard to reach this position. They do their best to make these things happen. It is just a bonus when social medias decided to shutdown their crypto related business. And I know from the start that they can do it.
From the way things are I think it will be safe to assume that ab-chain will have a superior start compared to other cryptocurrency ads network for now
They had a great launch of their ICO tokens sales and also got huge support from the crypto investment community all around the world and sold most of their tokens. They also got huge supportive people to promote their project and they did a great marketing. Fast this better start we can surely say they will have a huge boost in the future and the value of their tokens will increase rapidly and the more and more upcoming project will use their services to promote himself.
Yeah the teams been at it for months now. They have been working really hard and it definitely paid of in the ending. They have got a great chance to prove themselves with this launch.
As we can see on the latest progress of AB-Chain, their hard work can be reflected on it, with how it's getting popular with the advantage of being the best option for advertisement of ICO projects due to some restriction of other mediums of advertisements.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

The team certainly was lucky that the launch time of the project coincided with the time of universal ban on advertising ICO. I think this is a great success.

It's not just about lucky, but AB-Chain team really works hard to reach this position. They do their best to make these things happen. It is just a bonus when social medias decided to shutdown their crypto related business. And I know from the start that they can do it.
From the way things are I think it will be safe to assume that ab-chain will have a superior start compared to other cryptocurrency ads network for now
They had a great launch of their ICO tokens sales and also got huge support from the crypto investment community all around the world and sold most of their tokens. They also got huge supportive people to promote their project and they did a great marketing. Fast this better start we can surely say they will have a huge boost in the future and the value of their tokens will increase rapidly and the more and more upcoming project will use their services to promote himself.
Yeah the teams been at it for months now. They have been working really hard and it definitely paid of in the ending. They have got a great chance to prove themselves with this launch.
Exactly, the team are so dedicated on this great project as the time goes by many users gets attract on this project which can support by many. I hope the team will never give up on striving this awesome project which can be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

Wow, they nearly reach $2m at this crowdsale, only $20k more, i believe they can past this number with 4 days of crowdsale.
With falling crypto values, ab chain has got the edge. Everything relies on this platform now. People are getting more serious which is evident by the statistics. This could be the ICO of the year, lets see.
This is really no matter with AB-Chain at this time. I mean that they will collect less USD than they worthy but this projects still keep grow day by day and have so much people keep support them.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.
this kind of project is absolutely necessary for advertising crypto. lots of people use this to advertise their projects, hopefully this project can be successful and give a good impact for us all.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:27:59 AM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.

Well, some tokens have really good volume here.

Yes it can be that getting listed in Idex exchange is easy, but it also take some time after you apply for it. And most tokens get listed first in low volume exchanges; the investors know about it and I dont think they are gonna avoid the trading with RTB in Idex just because its a low volume exchange and easy to get listed in. But now after the ICO, they do not need to wait for trading, it will be proceed more faster. I  think that giving this information to potantial investors will make a positive acceleration.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

They are slowly reaching their soft cap raised as read the news on telegram chat. But I doubt they can reach their hard cap because of more downs of cryptocurrencies price.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:41:36 AM

this kind of project is absolutely necessary for advertising crypto. lots of people use this to advertise their projects, hopefully this project can be successful and give a good impact for us all.
There was even more bad signs that social channels like facebook or banning crypto advertising then how can ab-chain platform survive?
TamTPDH

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

great.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:47:16 AM

There was even more bad signs that social channels like facebook or banning crypto advertising then how can ab-chain platform survive?
I dont see banning of crypto in social media sites bad for abchain business but an opportunity because they have more clients to work with due to limited numbers of ico advertisers.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:48:11 AM

This platform is an alternative advertising option to promote. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant. The ab-chain project will be a profitable project and will be successful

Yup, exactly! AB-Chain will have a good setting in the advertisement industry because social media websites are now banning ICO ads. I have a big expectation on AB-Chain right now.
the most interesting is that this project was conceived when advertising in social networks had not yet been banned

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:07:50 AM

They are slowly reaching their soft cap raised as read the news on telegram chat. But I doubt they can reach their hard cap because of more downs of cryptocurrencies price.
Abchain should push through with thier project no matter what happens to thier IcO sale . I would love to see them advertise more ico in the coming months.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

the idea of this project can capture the whole world and be international. I'm glad that there are not so many countries in which participation is limited
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

Even how the crypto currency is dealing with the current problem regarding the banning of the different social media regarding the advertising of different crypto currency projects, the AB-Chain remain calm and continuously striving. Because of its kind to be an advertising crypto project it has a potential to block such situations and continuesly kicking.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:45:13 AM

the idea of this project can capture the whole world and be international. I'm glad that there are not so many countries in which participation is limited
Ab-Chain is an experienced platform with 3 ad networks so it is easily grabbing all the attention of the people from various countries also the existing investors and users of the platform are sharing about the potential of ab-chain to all the people and together achieving a great success.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

I really liked the project and the team. If I decide to conduct my ICO, I will definitely turn to the platform for advertising on social networks. Of course, provided that the team will be the same as now.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Even how the crypto currency is dealing with the current problem regarding the banning of the different social media regarding the advertising of different crypto currency projects, the AB-Chain remain calm and continuously striving. Because of its kind to be an advertising crypto project it has a potential to block such situations and continuesly kicking.
I agree with that. AB-Chain is standing firm even there are many big problems in the social media, still AB-Chain continue to serve. This project will be the one who will solved the problem in the social media, since this project is all about advertisement blockchain.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS
Belarusian Ministry Of Finance Releases Cryptocurrency Accounting Framework

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS
Belarusian Ministry Of Finance Releases Cryptocurrency Accounting Framework

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
Wow, this is very good news. I did not know that Belarus is such a progressive country, in my opinion this is the right decision for the country, as well as for projects such as the Ab-chain.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: