Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

AB-CHAIN Raises $2,000,000

Thank you for your support and trust! We are happy to have such an awesome community and investors as AB-CHAIN raises $2 000 000, which means that from now on RTB tokens are available for purchase with a bonus 25%.

We remind you that the price per one RTB token is $0.35 and the minimum investment amount is $50. Exchange rate is fixed at: ETH $1 000, BTC $11 000.

Besides, as you may know already we invite publishers and advertisers to join our network on https://net.ab-chain.com. Check out the AB-CHAIN network!

Only two days left until the end of the crowdsale!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

At the moment I see the project has collected enough money to carry out the road map. I'm curious now that the project has new customers?

As what I have read on their telegram chat now, there is. Because everyday, they have active advertisers and publishers that will entertained investors if ever they want to engaged in AB-Chain.  And also, they offered good discounts for investors in which they can earn 5% everytime they can refer another investors. So it's good to hear that the team have great strategy in marketing.

Yeah right, the ab-chain project is really successful now because they already reached the soft cap and still receiving many investors, also the referral program really helps them a lot to attract many investors.

Unfortunately, it won't be that big and hardcap is impossible to achieve now. There has been a lot of Advertisement projects that are based in blockchain and one of the biggest that I know so far is Thrive.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

At the moment I see the project has collected enough money to carry out the road map. I'm curious now that the project has new customers?

As what I have read on their telegram chat now, there is. Because everyday, they have active advertisers and publishers that will entertained investors if ever they want to engaged in AB-Chain.  And also, they offered good discounts for investors in which they can earn 5% everytime they can refer another investors. So it's good to hear that the team have great strategy in marketing.

Yeah right, the ab-chain project is really successful now because they already reached the soft cap and still receiving many investors, also the referral program really helps them a lot to attract many investors.

Unfortunately, it won't be that big and hardcap is impossible to achieve now. There has been a lot of Advertisement projects that are based in blockchain and one of the biggest that I know so far is Thrive.
Even i do agree with you but even ab-chain has the potential to have huge profits ahead and also it can turn out to be the most usefull advertisement company ever which would indeed be much profitable for several investors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.

Well, some tokens have really good volume here.

Yes it can be that getting listed in Idex exchange is easy, but it also take some time after you apply for it. And most tokens get listed first in low volume exchanges; the investors know about it and I dont think they are gonna avoid the trading with RTB in Idex just because its a low volume exchange and easy to get listed in. But now after the ICO, they do not need to wait for trading, it will be proceed more faster. I  think that giving this information to potantial investors will make a positive acceleration.

First of I am fan of IDEX, however we can't called that number a good volume, anyway this is not the point.
IDEX is a decentralized exchange like etherdelta, they just add contract address, and getting listed there not a big deal at all and doesn't required time. IDEX avoid adding all tokens automatically, because they don't want their list of tokens to be bunch of unnecessary tokens like etherdelta, but when a team of a project contact them with information, they added quickly.
The point is that pre-listed on IDEX is not news that deserve to make noise about it.
When you make a deal with exchange like hitBTC for example, you paid like 28 bitcoins, so it something deserve to make noise and investors will happy with that.

I dont think they make the listing very quickly; it can take one to two weeks and this time is a very long time in crypto-world.

https://www.reddit.com/r/auroradao/comments/814897/idex_listing_time/

I saw investors waiting for 3-4 months, that their token get listed at least in low volume exchanges. And you dont need to make to much noise; just an info in Ann Thread and a pinned message in Telegram is enough, because not all investors are professionals. Some of the newbies just waiting for getting listed in small exchanges like Idex, so that they can learn some trading skills and this can give the project another kick from newbies.

Dude newbie ask for bittrex and binance and don't know how to use decentralized exchange!, I see lots of fight between investors and team after ICO when hitbTC exchange delay and team start to tell their users about those kinda exchange. The Post that you provided is old for IDEX that gain some momentum recently although it's under maintenance everytime!, plus there is different between when users submit a form through website and when team of project contact them personality (lost of projects that are still in ICO stage added to IDEX every two day or three)
People are expecting hitBTC or something bigger, they don't like to hear exchange that they need to google it, most ICO team don't like to make noise about exchange.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS
Belarusian Ministry Of Finance Releases Cryptocurrency Accounting Framework

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
Great news for cryptocurrencies out their and also for this project as it is a totally ICO based project and it will generate most of its funds from promoting ICO and this news will make more and more ICO come up in the market. I think this project will get huge traffic and number of clients in the future as soon as the platform is launched and they will also do great advertising for their clients ICO's.

Then definitely, this project will gain huge support from the investors. Advertisement is really the best business to do because it is the most important thing to do in a business to attract more people. So, probably these platform will do have a future in terms of giving services to other ICO.
I from Belarus and me it is unpleasant that the authorities support cryptocurrency. At us and so very strict laws to freelancers, we a vynuzhdena to pay money to the state, for the fact that we don't work a such dole, but in other party. We will look as they skontaktirut with this project and whether you will suffer losses. I worry about you, guys.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
Great news for cryptocurrencies out their and also for this project as it is a totally ICO based project and it will generate most of its funds from promoting ICO and this news will make more and more ICO come up in the market. I think this project will get huge traffic and number of clients in the future as soon as the platform is launched and they will also do great advertising for their clients ICO's.

Then definitely, this project will gain huge support from the investors. Advertisement is really the best business to do because it is the most important thing to do in a business to attract more people. So, probably these platform will do have a future in terms of giving services to other ICO.
I from Belarus and me it is unpleasant that the authorities support cryptocurrency. At us and so very strict laws to freelancers, we a vynuzhdena to pay money to the state, for the fact that we don't work a such dole, but in other party. We will look as they skontaktirut with this project and whether you will suffer losses. I worry about you, guys.
We have to follow all such rules and legislation with obedience to the constitution amendments as they are our honor to value and dealing crypto currency is not a big challenge if you have great thought planning.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.

Well, some tokens have really good volume here.

Yes it can be that getting listed in Idex exchange is easy, but it also take some time after you apply for it. And most tokens get listed first in low volume exchanges; the investors know about it and I dont think they are gonna avoid the trading with RTB in Idex just because its a low volume exchange and easy to get listed in. But now after the ICO, they do not need to wait for trading, it will be proceed more faster. I  think that giving this information to potantial investors will make a positive acceleration.

First of I am fan of IDEX, however we can't called that number a good volume, anyway this is not the point.
IDEX is a decentralized exchange like etherdelta, they just add contract address, and getting listed there not a big deal at all and doesn't required time. IDEX avoid adding all tokens automatically, because they don't want their list of tokens to be bunch of unnecessary tokens like etherdelta, but when a team of a project contact them with information, they added quickly.
The point is that pre-listed on IDEX is not news that deserve to make noise about it.
When you make a deal with exchange like hitBTC for example, you paid like 28 bitcoins, so it something deserve to make noise and investors will happy with that.
Yes, in my opinion, if RTB tokens is listing at some well-known or popular exchange is enough, but if they have high volume at trading is better than only listing. Anyone remember the requirement to listing at coinmarketcap? As i know, total values of RTB cap is only $2M millions for now, so could we can voting for them?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

We have to follow all such rules and legislation with obedience to the constitution amendments as they are our honor to value and dealing crypto currency is not a big challenge if you have great thought planning.
Following the rules will really help a project to have a good image towards the government about crypto, AB-Chain can really do it Wink If more countries will accept crypto, AB-Chain's project will really be more used than today as more people will create new ICO related projects.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

Following the rules will really help a project to have a good image towards the government about crypto, AB-Chain can really do it Wink If more countries will accept crypto, AB-Chain's project will really be more used than today as more people will create new ICO related projects.
Yes, AB-Chain will be the big crypto advertising services, i don't say will be biggest, because of via this token sale, their cap is not so much for enough to monopolist but can be bigger.
Prk_7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:44:13 PM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
ICO sales has already closed i think at 2M and they have hit softcap successfully i think thats actually a good think now we are going to have a beta version soon enough

Well, if they already hit the softcap then probably more investors will continue to support the project. Also, I think the team will do more work to prepare themselves for the hardcap.
Am sure once it hits exchange that the ab-chain team mentioned which are like 5 then for sure the token price will be expected to surge and then maybe there will beta version after
Thats true bud for sure abchain will have a huge trading volume within 24 hours of hitting the exchange sites.
Hopefully that is the case. They have successfully almost completed the ICO sale. Many have invested in the project which will make them profitable, all this is due to because of the hard work of the AB-CHAIN's team.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:45 AM

Good news for all the supporters. Ab Chain has already reached the 2 Million Dollars soft cap. Congratulations to the team who are actively creating and improving AB chain in the future advertisement platform.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

Good news for all the supporters. Ab Chain has already reached the 2 Million Dollars soft cap. Congratulations to the team who are actively creating and improving AB chain in the future advertisement platform.
Really? I hope they were promise that we will gain so much profits like 1000% of my investments because I believe that the project is profitable.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

This is just the start of something very amazing mate. Wish you more success abchain project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

Probably in a few years, this project will be able to capture a large market share. I hope that his services will not go up much.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

This is just the start of something very amazing mate. Wish you more success abchain project.
I honestly thought that they managed at the moment to collect more than 2 million. But nevertheless this is a good start

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:10:17 AM

This platform has every chance to take its place in the field of advertising. I think that this is a new round in the advertising business
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

I honestly thought that they managed at the moment to collect more than 2 million. But nevertheless this is a good start
Ab chain has really had a great start. They serve as an example of how a team should actually be. I hope they stay consistent and keeps giving their best.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS

Yes, AB-Chain will be the big crypto advertising services, i don't say will be biggest, because of via this token sale, their cap is not so much for enough to monopolist but can be bigger.

Yes, ab-chain popularity is getting high as time goes by, I am sure that more and more investors will be attracted to try ab-chain. Once the project launched there will also be more investors that will come.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

I think the platform has a great future and I hope the team will meet my expectations, because I'm probably going to use the platform in the future.
I agree , a great team by having active manager will gives gain trust to those interested users and investors. As I appreciate this project which is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction. I hope a great success on this project.

We can be sure now that ab-chain is really true with what they are saying and really doing their best in making this project successful in the near future. Also they are planning to be listed in April after the crowdsale.
That is a good news that have announced the ETA when they are exactly planning to list as most of us are actually much waiting for this information, hope good exchange will be chosen for us.

Yeah, I read in their telegram groups that after the crowdsale ab-chain is planning to get listed in an exchange site in April. I hope that it will happen very soon and also hoping that the price will go up.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

The crowdsale will end in just a few days and only reaching the soft cap now, I hope there will still be a chance of reaching atleast half of its hard cap soon so that the project will have enough funds to support the developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: