Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?

Yes, because it makes the project different compared to existing projects that only accepts fiat currencies. Also a lot of people now are prefer this kind that the usual ads sites.
Indeed. Moreover, they can easily manage ads on the blockchain without any problem at all, so many issues for ads network if the ads network not using blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

If the project became successful, do you think they will expand the range of their project? Like for now they are focus on targeting users that involves on cryptocurrencies, maybe soon this platform will not only be available through cryptocurrency advertisements but to all types of ads. What do you think?

this is actually a nich and I think they do the right thing for their platform. At the moment they just support ICO advertisements but I hope after they really launch the platform, they should also try to implement all sectors, who accept cryptocurrenct in their business.
I think the developers have already thought about this. Because this would be a really good decision for further development of the platform.
Devs team is actively working on fixing the bugs, as AB-chain is aiming to first list on the Openledger, then gatecoin and hitbtc. Their team is negotiating with other exchanges as well Cool
At present work on elimination of the problems takes place and bugs, following which token falls at once on exchange? From where is such information? From developers or personal guesses?

The platform is launched on beta and already working, and it is being improved constantly. Anyway it doesn't really have something in common with AB-CHAIN negotiating with exchanges. So no confusing.
If the beta version is already working then maybe we can say that the team are really doing a good job. Beta version will be a big help to help improve the features of the platform sot we should expect that the real platform will be working perfectly.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

Different feedback on this project. But I wonder how this project will actually work. There are different reviews and who says that this is nonsense, but someone on the contrary that this is an interesting idea. So that's how it seems to me that the idea of ​​this project is unique and worth it to wait for the release of this platform of announcements.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

If the project became successful, do you think they will expand the range of their project? Like for now they are focus on targeting users that involves on cryptocurrencies, maybe soon this platform will not only be available through cryptocurrency advertisements but to all types of ads. What do you think?

this is actually a nich and I think they do the right thing for their platform. At the moment they just support ICO advertisements but I hope after they really launch the platform, they should also try to implement all sectors, who accept cryptocurrenct in their business.
I think the developers have already thought about this. Because this would be a really good decision for further development of the platform.
Devs team is actively working on fixing the bugs, as AB-chain is aiming to first list on the Openledger, then gatecoin and hitbtc. Their team is negotiating with other exchanges as well Cool
At present work on elimination of the problems takes place and bugs, following which token falls at once on exchange? From where is such information? From developers or personal guesses?

The platform is launched on beta and already working, and it is being improved constantly. Anyway it doesn't really have something in common with AB-CHAIN negotiating with exchanges. So no confusing.
It is a pleasure to share AB-CHAIN.com beta experience is really better with many features comparing to the previous version, team behind is really working hard filling all the accomplishments, it would soon go moon.
Yeah I really appreciate their hard effort looks like they really worked hard enough it seems by the end of ico we should have a stable working platform with all its features

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

Different feedback on this project. But I wonder how this project will actually work. There are different reviews and who says that this is nonsense, but someone on the contrary that this is an interesting idea. So that's how it seems to me that the idea of ​​this project is unique and worth it to wait for the release of this platform of announcements.
yes I agree and deserve to be suspected which one is right we do not know anything about this project which is correct can the team of this project slightly clarify the problems that exist today, because we need it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

This is a good update, as what I can see in the website. The people behind this project are really working compared to other ICO project. The website have some changes and there is constant communication from the community managers.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

Does the project benefit from being on the blockchain? Should it be on the blockchain?

Yes, because it makes the project different compared to existing projects that only accepts fiat currencies. Also a lot of people now are prefer this kind that the usual ads sites.
Indeed. Moreover, they can easily manage ads on the blockchain without any problem at all, so many issues for ads network if the ads network not using blockchain.
There will be so many issues with the new ads networks but AB-Chain platform is well experienced in the industry and it also had 3 ad networks so it will know all the bugs and issues so it will easily sort all such blockers and bring a better technology implemented by facing all the challenges easily.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

Excellent scheme of advertising, unlike large advertising monsters like Google and FB, I think consumers will be easier to work with this platform.
I'm sure that the ab-chain platform will attract a lot of people due to its unique functions. And in time will become a worthy competitor for other advertising platforms.

I totally agree with you, with its functionality the project will attract new investors and it will compete with other whale advertising platforms together with its edge.

They have already gained a lot of investors in their project. And the project btw is now running and it has various clients across the globe. This only proves that this project has really a potential for getting huge in the future.
Agree with you, project really acquired its firm audience at the expense of its specific features. And it gladdens very much, because in the future most likely we will receive very many projects, about which we will learn exactly due to aid from this platform.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

It is a pleasure to share AB-CHAIN.com beta experience is really better with many features comparing to the previous version, team behind is really working hard filling all the accomplishments, it would soon go moon.
The team is really working much hard and i am sure that with this good progress they soon can reach good heights. Hope that the project gains more and more attention from the investors so that they have some more profits ahead with a huge wide and bright future.

Yeah, I don't think it's gonna be easy but hopefully it will. It seems this project can attract more investors to add on to their funding which can gain more profit in the future. Hopefully this project can help those who want an advertisement, soon in the future as this project is in progress.
The project has a great idea and it will be very effective for companies because advertisement is a branch that almost every company has if this platform manages to revolutionize the way we use advertisements this project will really be very successful. I believe the team has the potential to do that and hopefully we'll see this time go very ahead one day!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

Is it true that the developers plan to open offices around the world? It will be cool, although it takes a lot of time

I didn't hear that, but why the hell they should opening offices around the world which cost losts of money to do, if they can provide the service online to everyone around the world !! even companies that sell physical items are one prefer to open and online stores and reduce offices.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

Maybe they already have that plans, ab-chain have 4 other projects I think some of them are running good now. There will be a high chance that ab-chain will also be open in many fields of advertising.
Yes branching is the best option that they will have if they work on the right designated track and meet the expectations.

I agree, it can all come true if the token sales will be successful and if the project will have many investors and also more active community that will help the project to become more stronger

From now I am expecting that ab chain will be successful on the ICO. Look how popular and good impression that they have earned from the public. Especially because they are helping advertiser, publishers both to have a good benefits.

There are so many people continuously supporting this project for the continuous success it would be able to attain here in this community of crypto currency. I am also keep looking forward to this project because I know that sooner or later it would be able to achieve its ultimate goal for the community to a better changes and development.

I can see that there are lots of investors that have already invested in this project. They are now closer to their goal actually. I am positive that they this one will be more successful in the near future. They have an amazing dedicated team towards this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

I have checked the website, https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk/  now its really close to $1.5 million! An achievement ahead for the devs in making this platform to be become known in the market.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Yeah its truly necessary for decentralization purposes and to perform safe transactions. As there will be companies paying for posting adverts on their platform. The blockchain technology has really grown in its amount of usage.
I agree with you many of the currently existing users prioritize this technology now.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

I have checked the website, https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk/  now its really close to $1.5 million! An achievement ahead for the devs in making this platform to be become known in the market.
Yes, as i can see we still get 30% bonus for buying RTB tokens at this time. Well, at least i see the growth at here is not fake like others projects Wink.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

Well, someone can provide the exactly timing of AB-Chain ICO running? I mean that when they will ending or have another stages?
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:21:30 AM

CEO of AB-chain is constantly travelling and meeting the advisers to figure out the better opportunities to implement in the platform for the welfare of all the investors and there was more active communication by Ivan and team, their efforts are making every investors into a better success motive.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:18 AM

CEO of AB-chain is constantly travelling and meeting the advisers to figure out the better opportunities to implement in the platform for the welfare of all the investors and there was more active communication by Ivan and team, their efforts are making every investors into a better success motive.

Looks like the CEO of AB chain is doing great and making a big effort just to make sure that AB chain will be a success. If you are looking for an active admin or support you can join the telegram group and ask the moderators there.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:21 AM

If the team already has three working advertising networks, then for what purpose do they collect more money? It is unclear for the development, creating even more networks or for promoting the project?
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

Looks like the CEO of AB chain is doing great and making a big effort just to make sure that AB chain will be a success. If you are looking for an active admin or support you can join the telegram group and ask the moderators there.
You're right. The admins of abchian is really active and always answers the problem questions. Abchain will reach their goal in no time with the help of member also by promoting it to other social media.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

I'm glad that the project has many supporters, and therefore investors. It will be fine if coins will have growth and it will turn out to be profitable

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: