Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62989 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

The team certainly was lucky that the launch time of the project coincided with the time of universal ban on advertising ICO. I think this is a great success.
What? ICO advertising is banned right now? For real? I just wanted to make a project which might need to advertise my own ICO on the social media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

Im sure abchain will make cryptocurrency great again in the future. Social media has been hitting it hard and now twitter has joined the party to break bitcoin down.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

The team certainly was lucky that the launch time of the project coincided with the time of universal ban on advertising ICO. I think this is a great success.

It's not just about lucky, but AB-Chain team really works hard to reach this position. They do their best to make these things happen. It is just a bonus when social medias decided to shutdown their crypto related business. And I know from the start that they can do it.
Of course, if it were not for the diligent work of the entire Ab-chain development team, this project would not have become as popular as it is today. And the bans on Ico, it's just a coincidence, which had to come in handy for the project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

Yeah, because they will get all the benefits. But, as the price of all cryptos are down we cannot be sure that all investors are going to invest in this project now because of big loses.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

The AB-Chain is one of projects that I really like, that this kind of project has been evolve and come exist in this world of crypto currency. There many projects out here but unlile AB-Chain they seems like not serious on what they doing. The team behind the AB-Chain project really dping their best they could to make this project in this far.

You are right, this is the reason why I keep following ab-chain and still waiting for more new updates about the status of the token sales and also if they already have new developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

It's not just about lucky, but AB-Chain team really works hard to reach this position. They do their best to make these things happen. It is just a bonus when social medias decided to shutdown their crypto related business. And I know from the start that they can do it.
Of course, if it were not for the diligent work of the entire Ab-chain development team, this project would not have become as popular as it is today. And the bans on Ico, it's just a coincidence, which had to come in handy for the project.

The team were doing a great job which the result were all good and we can see it as the time is passing by. They continue to do more works and keep improving their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

I think the example of this project is amazing. This project shows how small teams can compete with large monsters on an equal footing. I hope in the near future we will hear such news.

AB chain will surely be one of the biggest competitors in term of advertising and publishing platforms soon if their success will continue and will be also recognized by the big investor from the crypto world.
Yeah no doubt. From what we're seeing, the team is progressing fast and is very active on all its social platforms. This project will be a revolution in the cryptocurrency world.

Yeah, I really like the 2 admins in their telegram channel. They are really active and answering all queries. I am really sure now that they will have a brighter future ahead.

No doubt they have gained a lot of supporters in their telegram group. Their numbers grow day by day. As of now they have gathered 2.5K members in it. It is a handful for the team to answer the queries one by one but still they do.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

What? ICO advertising is banned right now? For real? I just wanted to make a project which might need to advertise my own ICO on the social media.
They don't really totally banned ICO advertisements, you can still use a bounty campaign promotion to reach a lot of people in social medias if you can find a good bounty manager.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

From the way things are I think it will be safe to assume that ab-chain will have a superior start compared to other cryptocurrency ads network for now

yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

From the way things are I think it will be safe to assume that ab-chain will have a superior start compared to other cryptocurrency ads network for now
They had a great launch of their ICO tokens sales and also got huge support from the crypto investment community all around the world and sold most of their tokens. They also got huge supportive people to promote their project and they did a great marketing. Fast this better start we can surely say they will have a huge boost in the future and the value of their tokens will increase rapidly and the more and more upcoming project will use their services to promote himself.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Even what current circumstances running in the advertising industry now due to the different issues of crypto currencies in advertisements, I believe thay AB-Chain will not be affected of it. And moreover, the AB-Chain as a lots of supporters now, with aa days goes by, the community of this project is getting much larger gaining more investors. Keep positive AB-Chain!

I agree with you, AB-Chain won't be affected with any issues regards to banning ICO ads on social media websites. Thus, it makes the platform increase the popularity because it's the alternative way in advertising.

Social networking sites are not banning ICO because I still see some ICO offering social media campaign. What we heard is all FUDs and people who are not doing deep research are the ones who are the victim of this FUDs.
Social media won't totally banned ICO, they just need to regulate to avoid any more complaints from users who are dumb enough to be scammed. They don't really comprehend that ICO offers of higher ROI is when they hold their token for a long time.
Upcoming spams are the main reason behind the ban of crypto advertising on major platforms like Facebook and google but AB-Chain will have a trusting system which will make it just work with the project which is trusted and really have the potential to grow and make a revolution. This project will prove ass great alternative to this ban and it will generate huge traffic and income on this project.
And how it is necessary to reproduce advertising on the walls on social networks still now? It looked as spam, but a different way to advertise this or that cryptocoin on other means it wasn't represented possible, in connection with their absence.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

They had a great launch of their ICO tokens sales and also got huge support from the crypto investment community all around the world and sold most of their tokens. They also got huge supportive people to promote their project and they did a great marketing. Fast this better start we can surely say they will have a huge boost in the future and the value of their tokens will increase rapidly and the more and more upcoming project will use their services to promote himself.
Yeah the teams been at it for months now. They have been working really hard and it definitely paid of in the ending. They have got a great chance to prove themselves with this launch.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

Until the end of the ICO project there are only five days left. Do you think it will be extended or not? It seems to me that in these five days, the team can reach 2 million and finish selling tokens with such a big bonus.
In the light of the latest events the project just it became impossible it is popular. And this audience yet not at most from what will be after start and start of this fascinating platform. It will be interesting to look at quality and convenience which will be provided.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

This platform is an alternative advertising option to promote. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant. The ab-chain project will be a profitable project and will be successful

Yup, exactly! AB-Chain will have a good setting in the advertisement industry because social media websites are now banning ICO ads. I have a big expectation on AB-Chain right now.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

Yeah the teams been at it for months now. They have been working really hard and it definitely paid of in the ending. They have got a great chance to prove themselves with this launch.
The team has certainly been working hard enough, doing everything the way it was supposed to be done. They really have a great opportunity become the best in the business.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: