Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Wire transferred to Bitmain  (Read 761 times)
cmea32 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:45:45 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 12:34:26 AM by cmea32

It's been 8 weeks since i wire transferred to Bitmain and im still waiting for payment conformation. I have opened tickets with support, I have given all information asked for in the automated ticket response ie. Order Id, Bank account name, Senders Name, amount transferred and wire transfer bank receipt, only to wait another 1-2 weeks for another automated reply asking for the same information i have already provided. I have spoken to my bank and they said the wire transfer into Bitmain's bank account was successful. I dont know what to do if no one from Bitmain doesn't reads your replys to your tickets so they can approve your payment. Is there anyone else that has bought anything from Bitmain waited longer than 8 weeks for there payment to be approved? My order is meant to be shipping out between the 21st - 23rd of September, but i can't see that happening if my payment doesn't get confirmed. I thought buying direct from Bitmain was the safest, without being scammed! Has Bitmain taken my money?? What do i do?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:30:36 PM

There have been many complaints about Bitmain recently, If you search this section you will see a few. That said, there are fake versions of Bitmain out there. Clones of the website with sliight variations to the URL. make sure you ordered from the real Bitmain website, and if so, post as much evidence as possible on here.
cmea32 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:31:54 AM

There have been many complaints about Bitmain recently, If you search this section you will see a few. That said, there are fake versions of Bitmain out there. Clones of the website with sliight variations to the URL. make sure you ordered from the real Bitmain website, and if so, post as much evidence as possible on here.

Im 100% sure i used there legit site, the account i wired to is Bitmain's account (same account everyone is wiring too) . I used https://shop.bitmain.com/, I have every email communication and bank receipt, enough evidence need to prove i paid them. I just not sure what i can post in public for privacy reasons? 
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:37:31 AM

What happened with this? Did everything get resolved?
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:36:07 AM

Please check weather the site you used is the correct one as many said their has been a lot of phishing sites because of the ltc miner pre order , there is a representative of bitman in this forum there has been issues in the past and has been solved by them , first please update all the proofs till then send them a pm about this thread , as long as the site was correct you don't have to worry.
cmea32 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:09:00 AM

UPDATE: 9 week's to the day and finally Bitmain confirmed my payment. In the end i contacted my bank to request a refund from Bitmain, 3hrs later Bitmain emailed me saying they found my payment and have confirmed it. This morning i received a payment receipt from Bitmain in my email and my order page on Bitmain has been updated to "Paid" but still says "Expired" we will see what happened's.
cmea32 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:33:44 AM

UPDATE 2: My order page has now been updated from "Expired" to "Valid" so it looks like everything has been sorted out Cheesy

TunerDude007

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:17:14 PM

Ok thanks, I myself have been waiting for Bitmain to confirm getting my money for almost 2 weeks now. I haven't bothered contacting them yet as it seems to be the norm....
crypto.lawyer.187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:57:32 AM

Ok thanks, I myself have been waiting for Bitmain to confirm getting my money for almost 2 weeks now. I haven't bothered contacting them yet as it seems to be the norm....

ME TOO..

any update
TunerDude007

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

ME TOO..

any update

Yes they did eventually confirm receiving my payment... No need to pester them, they will eventually confirm everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: