Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer U2  (Read 521 times)
Gabriel Nascimento (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:09:28 AM

Good night to all of bitcointalk.
I bought antminer U2 recently, but I still do not know what software I can use it to mine, can anyone help me?
If you have any software that does not need to use CMD it would be more interesting for me.
However, if I did not I would like someone to help me with a step by step to start mining.
I thank you all.
NOTE: The hardware is still coming in the mail.

Translated by Google Translate.

-- Original text--
Boa noite a todos do bitcointalk.
Eu comprei o antminer U2 recentemente, porem ainda nao sei qual software irei poder usa-lo para minerar, alguem pode me ajudar?
Se tiver algum software que nao precise utilizar o CMD seria mais interessante para mim.
Porém, caso nao tenha gostaria que alguem me ajudasse com um passo a passo para iniciar a mineração.
Desde já agradeço a todos.
OBS: O hardware ainda está vindo pelo correio.

Traduzido pelo Google Translate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:20 AM

The miner runs off of CGminer- see Mining Software on the forum. Youll need to create a BAT file for running the device if you want the process to be convenient, and the rest of the instructions can be found in the readme for CGminer. YouTube is also a great resource, especially for older, simple USB miners. Also make sure your USB port supplies enough power for the miner for it to run at full speed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: