Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tax  (Read 2636 times)
bulls3y3

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

No, bitcoin is not taxable in our country. Bitcoin is not legal nor illegal in our country. And not even the banks accepts bitcoin as a source of income. Maybe theres a time that they will implement that bitcoins to be taxed later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

I do live in India and our government has made special rules of income tax on the Bitcoin. Every cryptocurrency user in India has to pay some amount of tax depending on the rules and his business, they are charging the tax because the government does not want anything else to import or export from their country without permission that will be considered as an illegal substance. I don't think that any other country has taxation on Bitcoin for any other cryptocurrency till now but it's ok where finally using this cryptocurrency system in our country.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

I do live in India and our government has made special rules of income tax on the Bitcoin. Every cryptocurrency user in India has to pay some amount of tax depending on the rules and his business, they are charging the tax because the government does not want anything else to import or export from their country without permission that will be considered as an illegal substance. I don't think that any other country has taxation on Bitcoin for any other cryptocurrency till now but it's ok where finally using this cryptocurrency system in our country.
In our country , government not accept taxes or collecting taxes in bitcoin but bitcoin has a great contribution in a community to the people they gave chances to the poor and help to maintain good lifestyle.
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

in brazil there is no taxes for bitcoins.
What is tax, tax is a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
A tax is a mandatory financial charge or some other type of levy imposed upon a taxpayer by a governmental organization in order to fund various public expenditures. A failure to pay, or evasion of or resistance to taxation, is punishable by law.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

For the purpose of taxation, several countries have been creating their own regulatory laws. Long back itself Israel added bitcoin to the list of taxable assets similar to gold. In my personal thinking, however high bitcoin might get regulated, when it comes to taxation cent percent success is impossible.
donpepot

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

any income from any field of business will surely be a regulation on taxation which is a duty which must be adhered to every citizen who occupies a country. samahalnya with the other adasebuah taxes that are on the bitcoin that I feel when I do a delivery of bitcoin assets that I have exchanged in exchange exchange in the local bitcoin wallet that existed in my country to be the official fiat currency that existed in my country. the tax deductions I feel when shipping my bank account number and not yet cutting when I will take the money from the bank. and I think it is the same as a tax imposed on bitcoin.
Tax is important most especially to a country to grow more and to get more successfully. That why people pay taxes most especially to the people who has a stable job.
dewisidik19

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

I think the tax is a payment for the ownership of goods or business in which the tax funds will be managed by the government for the common progress in the country.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Depending on your income bracket for 2018 the federal tax rate can be anywhere from 10 percent to 39.6 percent.
Either we like it or not tax is everywhere and we cannot escape from it. In my humble opinion, as a citizen of a specific country we must pay taxes for the good of our own economy because it will reflect to it. It is just a little contribution but some of us don't like that system and prefer to hide with cryptocurrencies and attempt or try to evade tax. Though tax is unfair for people like me who is a less fortunate but still I am able contribute through my income and profit here in crypto world I felt sorry for those who reaaly have nothing but you know being poor is a choice.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Deeyoh

Activity: 258
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

Wow, many people in this thread needs to go watch "Hidden Secrets of Money" by Mike Maloney.  Taxes don't go to fix/improve anything.  Doesn't even cover the interest payment on debt owed by the governments to banks.  Crazy stuff here.  

https://youtu.be/23DNe0cJhcU

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

No, bitcoin is not taxable in our country. Bitcoin is not legal nor illegal in our country. And not even the banks accepts bitcoin as a source of income. Maybe theres a time that they will implement that bitcoins to be taxed later.
Same with where I'm from, they don't have special rules about bitcoin, it is neither illegal nor legal. But they keep reminding the citizens of the country to stay away from cryptocurrency because most of it are scams, which is not definitely true if only they have knowledge about it. Which leads to the banks being sensitive about bitcoin where in they also don't suggest to do any transactions regarding your earning through bitcoin.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

in your country income from bitcoin taxed? state the country
BTC, are not yet regulated, there is no basis for the computation on taxation by mandate of the Government.
BTC are possible to be Tax, but still there's a lot to be done on the side of the Government.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

I'm from the Philippines and our country haven't started collecting tax from bitcoin income yet. But, news about plans the government is making is spreading so maybe sooner or later our country would be collecting tax too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

At present, bitcoin is developing strongly in the world. It is reasonable for a bitcoin user to pay taxes. Taxes are imposed that will curtail the development of bitcoin. Many countries are imposing very high taxes on bitcoin users.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

My country has not yet levied on bitcoin. Because bitcoin is not widely used in my country. Very few people know bitcoin. I think the bitcoin will be taxed in the future. This will reduce the development of bitcoin.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

In my country you don't have to pay tax from Bitcoin, but from the profit you earn when you exchange Bitcoin to fiat.
Actually even when you buy something for Bitcoin, it is also taken as exchange. Sad

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

As far as I know, I think not. Not yet actually. I guess our government here in my country still discussing cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin. It is an on-going debate between them to agree if they really should support Bitcoin. I hope they would. Because people here do really love Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Well the great thing is that, there really is no such thing yet in our country that is making crypto loving people give taxes on earning or storing any kind of digital currencies. But the thing is, our country is like just turning a blind eye on the issues that are both positive and negative about any crypto currencies out there. Which is pretty scary since it makes me think that they are planning some big things to do either good or bad for the crypto currencies. I just wish that banning of cryptos or giving taxes that are completely illogical or are just obviously too high that we obviously have to follow since we really do not have any choice because they are the authority, they are the government.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

In our country taxes of bitcoin is not implemented because government is not accept cryptocurrency . They keep reminding those people who are using this kind of transaction that its definitely a scam . But if government wanted to accept for this kind of cryptocurrency in a community was usually amaze people in how it works . Taxes of bitcoin has a great help To improve our economy grow and prepare for crisis and also its for people sake such as roads reworking, infrastructure,  schools and commodities of people who are less fortunate.
Rafar8

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Russian Federation

With each sale bitcoin will need to pay personal income tax at a rate of 13%.

That is, if you bought 30 thousand bitcoins and sold for 60 thousand, then the tax must be paid from 60 thousand and so on with each sale.
Moreover, if we assume the cost of bitcoin has fallen, and you bought for 60 thousand, you sell for 30 thousand, then with 30 thousand you will also have to pay personal income tax.

The need to pay taxes in such amounts is due to the uncertain nature of bitcoin (whether it is money, or the right of claim, such as shares).

The lawyer also noted that frequent deals with bitcoin will signal to the state that you are doing business. By law, this must be done only after registration as an individual entrepreneur, otherwise article 171 of the criminal code "Illegal business"
boynegro

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

any income from any field of business will surely be a regulation on taxation which is a duty which must be adhered to every citizen who occupies a country. samahalnya with the other adasebuah taxes that are on the bitcoin that I feel when I do a delivery of bitcoin assets that I have exchanged in exchange exchange in the local bitcoin wallet that existed in my country to be the official fiat currency that existed in my country. the tax deductions I feel when shipping my bank account number and not yet cutting when I will take the money from the bank. and I think it is the same as a tax imposed on bitcoin.
Tax is money that people have to pay to the government.

The government uses the money it gets from taxes to pay for things. For example, taxes are used to pay for people who work for the government, such as the military and police, provide services such as education and health care, and to maintain or build things like roads, bridges and sewers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: