Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JQuery Faucet Script - $11 | Rich of features | BTC & BCH Support  (Read 7066 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

JQuery-Faucet Script is due to current high-load on support request for unforeseen time not available on the Shop.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naruto0150

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:06:08 PM

Hiii bro, good evening

I have a query:
is it possible to add a shortening service to the faucet script???
what i mean is User will only get btc/bch only after passing through the Short url like [Suspicious link removed] or btc.ms???
Will you integrate that bro??
Thank you!

Regards::
santhosh
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

Hiii bro, good evening

I have a query:
what i mean is User will only get btc/bch only after passing through the Short url like [Suspicious link removed] or btc.ms???
Thank you!

santhosh
No, shortener links won't be added.

BitCaptcha is supported

After the free version, we also launched an update for the JQuery-Faucet Script. With this update, you can switch to BitCaptcha and maximize your faucet income.
More information can be found here: Official site or Bitcointalk.org Thread.
The new update is available on the JaguarBitcoin Dashboard.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

Hiii bro, good evening

I have a query:
Thank you!

santhosh

BitCaptcha is supported

After the free version, we also launched an update for the JQuery-Faucet Script. With this update, you can switch to BitCaptcha and maximize your faucet income.

excelen, my question is have been fixed all the problems that had the script? with the capemca of solvemedia that gives error to enter the site like in this example

http://dayuzarc.me/bch

DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

Excellent! It works fine but I can not explain why I remove the double captcha? 100% work all captchas I like the new system of coinpole thank you!

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

Excellent! It works fine but I can not explain why I remove the double captcha? 100% work all captchas I like the new system of coinpole thank you!

I guess you mean the second captcha. You need to enable it in the config.php file on the line when it starts with $config['additionalCaptcha'], and set the value to true.
It is by standard disabled, therefore you might not see it.

naruto0150

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

BitCaptcha is supported

thank you bro!
bennysamuel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

How to and where to download this new update?
Is it free sir?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:16:19 PM

How to and where to download this new update?
Is it free sir?
If you are an existing buyer of this script, you can download the script including the new update on the JaguarBitcoin Dashboard. If not, you need to wait, meanwhile, you can download the BitCaptcha Addon for the this script on JaguarBitcoin for free.

Dog2puppy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

On your demo, there's a thing saying "Your claim is 100". And it says the claim amount is between 100 and 250 satoshis. Does that mean there's like a level system?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

On your demo, there's a thing saying "Your claim is 100". And it says the claim amount is between 100 and 250 satoshis. Does that mean there's like a level system?
Yes, true. That's basically easy to understand. For each claim you made, your claim amount will rank up by one. Let's say you have a current claim amount of 100 Satoshi and make a claim, your new claim amount is 101 Satoshi on the next claim. If you have claimed 200 Satoshi (that's the highest and latest amount you can claim), your rank will reset to the base reward of 100 Satoshi.

Dog2puppy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:03:39 PM

Yes, true. That's basically easy to understand. For each claim you made, your claim amount will rank up by one. Let's say you have a current claim amount of 100 Satoshi and make a claim, your new claim amount is 101 Satoshi on the next claim. If you have claimed 200 Satoshi (that's the highest and latest amount you can claim), your rank will reset to the base reward of 100 Satoshi.
That's cool! Maybe you could also implement something like faucetinabox, where it's all based on percentages, but as you claim, the percentage to get a higher reward goes up.
xavierh18

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:01:01 AM

I love this script  Grin

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
yasmikash

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:59:34 AM

Is this faucet directly paying into users' wallets?
I want this faucet to hold users' earned coins until a withdrawal amount is reached.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

That's cool! Maybe you could also implement something like faucetinabox, where it's all based on percentages, but as you claim, the percentage to get a higher reward goes up.
Great! Thank you for your suggestion. Of course, something like this would be great. Let's see if I can add it Smiley.

Is this faucet directly paying into users' wallets?
I want this faucet to hold users' earned coins until a withdrawal amount is reached.

Nope, Bitcoin fees can skyrocket anytime and the fees in USD isn't that low. I doubt there will be any there interest of paying directly to users. If so you can set higher rewards and pay to FH instead paying fees to the Bitcoin network.

sp7290

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

Add short link service feature and other altcoins support if possible.
niap

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:19:54 AM

how to buy the script?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:20:22 PM

Add short link service feature and other altcoins support if possible.
No new features will be added. It was mentioned already above. Minor changes or features might get added to the script. No big update is planned again.

how to buy the script?
It's unavailable to buy. Other ways of buying includes only deprecated features and bugs, that is also strictly restricted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: