Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

Hmm, the team announced the launch of a mobile miner and this affected the cost of the coin in the opposite direction.

It has nothing to do with ELECTRONEUM itself. The whole market is down! God knows why!  BTC is down almost 10% Angry

really tried of market crash after crash for last 3 months!!
I feel you it is a very bad situation now that we have a good trend and suddenly Mtgox entry that they have sold an amount of bitcoins. Market seems very unpredictable now with any news market can dump in just a seconds or minute. All altcoins were go down due to bitcoins dump and electroneum app release is not the reason on dumping instead it is good release that can make the price more rise.
Yeah Here I think that we must change our attitude to be honest. So give it some time or what? Buy it, sell it and do reverse the process. To hold, wait and see when that time comes the pretty old thing.

You're all right, the dump is because of the whole market dump and not the release, you can actually see that ETN has held its value a lot better than many others and that we can attribute to the release. It's very static today in BTC value.

No.. It has nothing to do with ETN itself. The whole market is in red as he said. Go look at coinmarketcap, it's all red. I think once this big correction is over, we'll see a surge in ETN price. The fact that they got their miner working in the app is a big help to this. I'm surprised we didn't see a little surge even with the market how it is.

Once they release the mobile miner actually the price should increase but due to the market, its price is kept decreasing in the market. So there is no choice for us we have to wait until market settles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

Hmm, the team announced the launch of a mobile miner and this affected the cost of the coin in the opposite direction.

It has nothing to do with ELECTRONEUM itself. The whole market is down! God knows why!  BTC is down almost 10% Angry

I feel you it is a very bad situation now that we have a good trend and suddenly Mtgox entry that they have sold an amount of bitcoins. Market seems very unpredictable now with any news market can dump in just a seconds or minute. All altcoins were go down due to bitcoins dump and electroneum app release is not the reason on dumping instead it is good release that can make the price more rise.
Yeah Here I think that we must change our attitude to be honest. So give it some time or what? Buy it, sell it and do reverse the process. To hold, wait and see when that time comes the pretty old thing.

You're all right, the dump is because of the whole market dump and not the release, you can actually see that ETN has held its value a lot better than many others and that we can attribute to the release. It's very static today in BTC value.

No.. It has nothing to do with ETN itself. The whole market is in red as he said. Go look at coinmarketcap, it's all red. I think once this big correction is over, we'll see a surge in ETN price. The fact that they got their miner working in the app is a big help to this. I'm surprised we didn't see a little surge even with the market how it is.

Once they release the mobile miner actually the price should increase but due to the market, its price is kept decreasing in the market. So there is no choice for us we have to wait until market settles.

It may or may not, it's really unfortunate timing. If they had of known that the market would be in a downturn it would have been better (price wise) to delay and release on an upturn. Well maybe, that would also have meant that it would have dumped harder in the recent days.

Let's ride out the rough times and then there will be a nice bull run for the whole market and ETN on top of that.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Moggsuk

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

It may or may not, it's really unfortunate timing. If they had of known that the market would be in a downturn it would have been better (price wise) to delay and release on an upturn. Well maybe, that would also have meant that it would have dumped harder in the recent days.

Let's ride out the rough times and then there will be a nice bull run for the whole market and ETN on top of that.

ETN drooped hours before BTC. In honesty allot just expected the miner to moon ETN and it did not. Did you see the sell wall?. And it has it really changed. I think it’s a case of to many watching YouTube lunatics and just finally realising it won’t be the next BTC ( Richard Ells had it in the adverts remeber, did you miss bitcoin?). Allot of holders and allot where dreaming and just had enough, saying that cryptopia still won’t let withdrawal which is also adding to the pressure
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

I am sure that as soon as the market begins to recover, the price will immediately go up. We just have to wait.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

I still don't understand why the marketcap of this coin is so high, mobile mining is not going to work in my opinion. I don't think people are going to waste their 1000$ phone on mining a coin

callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

I still don't understand why the marketcap of this coin is so high, mobile mining is not going to work in my opinion. I don't think people are going to waste their 1000$ phone on mining a coin
Its not actual mining, its simulated. Its just like running any other app on your phone but you are rewarded with electroneum.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

Its not actual mining, its simulated. Its just like running any other app on your phone but you are rewarded with electroneum.

How much electroneum tokens can you earn if you decide to run the app for a day ? I have the new iphone X and I wonder how much can I make with it

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

How much electroneum tokens can you earn if you decide to run the app for a day ? I have the new iphone X and I wonder how much can I make with it
The app is still not available for iphone. But they are going to release it one day. I don't know when. You should follow the Electroneum Facebook account to get the latest information.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

ETN was hyped too much , but as of now i don't see any interesting feature in this project .
mobile mining also just for name sake .
goyald2801

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

The app is still not available for iphone. But they are going to release it one day. I don't know when. You should follow the Electroneum Facebook account to get the latest information.

etnkDpPJEymgPShjeMvT9bXoq4Tyc9C2Zja9BcoxSAbzL1UkywQP6o6b7XXgMyX3EpG2rYKQ85HvbhR xDLJQEVfY8dJbWoyqaw help me out guys

what the hell is this ??

you are openly asking donation in forum . also you have only 1 post so why anyone should donate you .
Abdest_tozu

Activity: 112

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

mobile mining application has been released but i did not like it. It was a very simple program. I did not expect anything badly.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

etnkDpPJEymgPShjeMvT9bXoq4Tyc9C2Zja9BcoxSAbzL1UkywQP6o6b7XXgMyX3EpG2rYKQ85HvbhR xDLJQEVfY8dJbWoyqaw help me out guys
what the hell is this ??

you are openly asking donation in forum . also you have only 1 post so why anyone should donate you .
At least he is not trying to scam people by saying if you send 1 ETN you are going to get 10 ETN or something like that.
But he should try the mobile mining app if he want some ETN. He don't need to ask people to give him ETN...
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

what site are you buying electroneum at?  I checked coinmarketcap and there is crytopia and kucoin.  Kucoin is more safe right?  So if you buy on kucoin, do you guys keep it on kucoin or do you send it to electroneum wallet?
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

for market class of Electroneum is still not support on iphone application ?
I think if it can support maybe many tradder will be interested to use it, because their mobility rate is high. maybe for the future there will be innovation about it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

im interested in how many etn you fellow mobile miners are getting each day? Im averaging about 47# and earning 2 etn a day. What are you guys getting?
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:39:04 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.msg32488606#msg32488606

<main thread>

My take on the state of affairs of ETN and the Mobile Miner
Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

ETN is a very successful and honest project. like other coins, is in decline trend and is very affordable to get right now. we also do mining from our mobile phones and it is getting quite good. if you want to do mobile mining, join with this reference code and get a chance to win 5000 ETN by drawing. CODE 654925
hunghcm

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

too long time for waiting wallet comeback on Cryptopia
404Revolution

Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

ETN can be a profitable investment option. Electroneum price equal to 0.0340 USD at 2018-03-20. If you buy Electroneum for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 2938.484 ETN.With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +305%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $405 in 2022.

I think thats a ridiculously conservative estimate. That would be 4x so roughly 12 cent, which isnt even the alltime high. This is clearly the coin that is getting all the right strings pulled for it behind the scenes although it wont be aknowledged.

I feel ETN is going to be disturbingly profitable!

cryptoneet

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

etn is a joke still no profit since ico, the devs have hundreds of millions of dollars and cant even code a android video game or website right

stay the hell away from etn unless you want to lose money.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: