Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 07:25:05 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 38322 times)
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:28:19 PM

I just don't get the idea of "mobile mined" blockchain. Nothing can prevent anyone from developing a GPU miner for it, where one GPU will beat army of 50 - 100 phone-mining losers Cheesy

Check their whitepaper, the focus utility of the coin is in games/gambling. The mining is mostly educational. Allot of people struggle to grasp concepts unfamillar with them also one of the reasons why crypto remains ''inaccesable'' to a larger audience. The wallets, the mining. People find it all intimidating and give up. There are allot of people who want to start with crypto but simply back down because they cant handle the immense amount of information and new concepts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AshCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:09:43 AM

A friend of mine heard the Polychain Capital guy speak at a conference a couple weeks ago and his big takeaway was to invest in blockchains not coins/tokens as the chains will always have value.  I think it's good advice.  The mobile mining without killing your phone is a cool idea and could bring crypto to the masses, but I went in on electroneum because they're also making their own chain.

ajiejot

Activity: 126

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:58:40 AM

Thank you for this thread. I'm really looking forward for Electroneum, since electroneum is the first ICO where I invested. Hoping my first investment in ICO will be success, before I invest in electroneum, I do my own research and keep reading about this project. I really amaze on the project of electroneum and they have very active devs.

BlackWidow

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:20:45 AM

Thank you for this thread. I'm really looking forward for Electroneum, since electroneum is the first ICO where I invested. Hoping my first investment in ICO will be success, before I invest in electroneum, I do my own research and keep reading about this project. I really amaze on the project of electroneum and they have very active devs.

Well, for you first one, you sure stumbled onto a good one.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀
  ▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄██████▀▀ ▄▄███▀ ▄▄ ▀▄
▄█ ████▀▀ ▄▄█████▀ ▄████ █▄
█ ▄█████▄  ▀██████▄ ▀███▄ █
█ ███▀▀▀ ▄███████▀ ▄▄▄███ █
█ ▀███▄ ▀██████▄  ▀█████▀ █
▀█ ████▀ ▄█████▀▀ ▄▄████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀▀ ▄███▀▀ ▄▄██████▀ ▄▀
  ▀▀ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
electroneum▄████████████▄
██████▄▄▄▄██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄██▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
███████▀▀███████
 ▀█████▄▄█████▀
▄██████████████▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█              █
█              █
          ▄   █
     ▄▄▄█▀    █
    ▄▄██▀▀    █
    ▄█▀▀▀     █
   ▀          █
█              █
█              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀█████▄▄▄▄█████▀
||
R3ffun

Activity: 359

INS ECOSYSTEM - Connecting Consumers !

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:49:03 AM

Well, for you first one, you sure stumbled onto a good one.

i say thanks too for this thread for now i believe that electroneum is good project..today i have been find some thread disscuss about electronum and its look great

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
coyote50

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:54:00 AM

My cost basis is down to about $0.003 so I think I'm safe if it drops after ICO. And a lot of my referrals still haven't bought
MiBambino

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

I noticed many users are very enthusiastic about Electroneum project, I'm sure this is a great project so it's worth to join ICO because of the unique idea.

people move the coins up or down. This one has a lot of potential to get pushed really high up, maybe some day even 1$ a coin

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 84

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:13:53 PM

We now have a telegram group specifically for ETN price speculation : https://t.me/joinchat/GEg1AkQIPsUHyv1ZCGVPGw
ostsee77

Activity: 224

UNIVERSA BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM .Pre-ICO: Ab 28. Aug

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

the android wallet ist perfect  .  you get in google playstore . start is however only on 1 november

bip76

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:49:36 PM

I certainly expect an increase on launch probably 3-4x but it may then fall after before some major steps are reached on the roadmap, long term it can certainly go 10-20x ICO price.
MaxiCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

Also there is one thing that people forget to mention .
People may dump the coin because of the fork...They may sell to get bitcoin, so they can get free segwit coins....So keep in mind this thing...
Have you see the prices of the altcoins in the last week?
That same thing can e on Electroneum...Something that is related to the fork and not to the value of electroneum itself...
So don't panic if that happen , it has nothing to do with electroneum Wink

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rodalutor

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

Electroneum certainly has a bright future and the ICO selling out is further evidence of this, mobile mining if done properly can really bring in a lot of interest and I see Electroneum being a top 25 coin in no time.

Darmold

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:38 PM

The guy on Boxmining (Youtube) said that there are two issues with this coin or something like that.
I wish I have more time to read about it.
MaxiCripto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

The guy on Boxmining (Youtube) said that there are two issues with this coin or something like that.
I wish I have more time to read about it.

If you want the best for your investment, then you would better find the time Wink

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
jamel08

Activity: 98

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

Your prediction is right  Grin That it sells out 10 days early  Grin Hope that your 5x prediction is good too  Grin

Toregaa

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

People may dump the coin because of the fork...They may sell to get bitcoin, so they can get free segwit coins....So keep in mind this thing...
That same thing can e on Electroneum...Something that is related to the fork and not to the value of electroneum itself...

And just to add. how about the people that got 50 % and more bonuses that will dump on the other ones with less % bonus?
MaxiCripto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

And just to add. how about the people that got 50 % and more bonuses that will dump on the other ones with less % bonus?

I am one of the people that bought the majority of the coins at 50%(i also bought some at 30% and 20%)...
But i will not dump personally ...
But hey , we will see what others will do
1 week left Smiley

stfN2128

Activity: 70

deep, deeper DEEPONION

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:38:16 PM

Electroneum is my first ico where i had invested. I`m still not sure if i sell the coins as soon as possible or if i hold it as a longterm invest. Huh

How will you handle this?

tonyharding

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

best to hodl for a few months at least - the first few weeks or months will show you the direction the coin is going, from then its decision time to sell or not. plus its a gamble.

just think it goes to 2-3 cents on the days it comes out - you sell - two weeks time it goes to 50 cents you would be kicking yourself. Then again in the crypto world it could crash and you wish you'd taken the money and ran earlier - its a gamble where only you decide.
MaxiCripto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

Electroneum is my first ico where i had invested. I`m still not sure if i sell the coins as soon as possible or if i hold it as a longterm invest. Huh

How will you handle this?

I have answered  this kind of post in the past.
i will repeat again.
If you don't know in what kind of project you invested. then sell at the first opportunity. So you can live you life with less stress.
If you were well-informed and knew the potetial of the project, and wanted to be part of the project in the long term, then hold.
If you invested just for quick profit , then sell at the first opportunity..
if you just invested without any idea what this coin was about, but invested because a youtuber or a facebook-page said that you should invest, then sell at the first opportunity.

Now ask yourself what kind of investor you are. Ask yourself if you believe that this project has a future. Ask yourself if you believe in this project.
Do your moves depending on those answers.....

PS: This is valid for every ICO /coin /project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.