Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 05:07:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 38297 times)
Bittoshi

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:01:58 AM

I hope price will still be x3-x5 ICO price after our wallets are unlocked and we can sell the coins. But I bet that everyone who is panicking now will dump his coins and make the price crash.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sebungkus

Activity: 546

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:08:52 AM

I hope price will still be x3-x5 ICO price after our wallets are unlocked and we can sell the coins. But I bet that everyone who is panicking now will dump his coins and make the price crash.

I'm not sure if the price will stay like this if the wallet is unloked. too many crypto newbies are joined in ICO electroneum. their questions are always the same "WHEN LIVE?" and that's ridiculous. but we need to look ahead and hope  the best for all

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
fromholland

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:21:54 AM

I'm not sure if the price will stay like this if the wallet is unloked. too many crypto newbies are joined in ICO electroneum. their questions are always the same "WHEN LIVE?" and that's ridiculous. but we need to look ahead and hope  the best for all
Yes.

I think that the price will dump right after the wallets are unlocked. And then after 2-3 days it will go back up again. So best is to wait a few days to sell, to get a better price. I think right after the unlock price will drop to $0.005 and after a few days back up to $0.03-0.04 so good profit from the $0.01 ICO price.
Jorosss

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

i am now losing hope with the team of electroneum. I buy their coin in ICO with .01 price. Its very disgusting to all investors who believe in them.

Awnar

Activity: 215

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:31:02 AM

I bought 1k Electroneum yesterday at cryptopia when the price is 689 satoshi/each, I don't know if this is a good move for me that I invested. By the way because of the hype that's why I bought some, maybe the price will spike once their big announcement will be released.

I would like if someone knows for mobile mining, what brands, spec, etc... for compatibility once you're going to mine ETN?

BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
JSEcoin

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:48:06 AM

Electroneum has a good team in place and seems like a professional setup. Speculatively I would say this is a good medium-long term hold.
cafetools

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:07:30 AM

Get ready. Electroneum very bullish at the moment! It's on the verge of pumping 50x overnight. I'm watching it 24 '7 waiting for it to 50x and the. A quick 50x for 100x total.

We just need a spark to light the fire. Mobile mining app has a lot of potential. It's going to be the first mining experience for %95 of the upperclassmen /white skin/ good looking western/ non mexican, Arab or weird blackish skin/ low IQ types. 

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 238

Hire me for your ANN and/or BOUNTY threads (PM)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

1 satoshi in no time. Ico coins haven't even been reased and its crashing :')

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 238

Hire me for your ANN and/or BOUNTY threads (PM)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:15:23 AM

I bought 1k Electroneum yesterday at cryptopia when the price is 689 satoshi/each, I don't know if this is a good move for me that I invested. By the way because of the hype that's why I bought some, maybe the price will spike once their big announcement will be released.

I would like if someone knows for mobile mining, what brands, spec, etc... for compatibility once you're going to mine ETN?

More like crash a ton

Mickycushi

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

They did good marketing with ICO but couldn't sort out technicalities.
But I believe it'll do well again. Such massive and widely spread project will definitely attract attention of hackers and competitors. I feel some cabal is sabotaging ETN
msukairi

Activity: 98

DeepOnion TOR Integrated - No ICO & FREE airdrops

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:43:31 AM

well this became an absolute dumpster fire very quickly Sad Sad sorry to all bagholders you may not get out alives, hope you do though

CryptoX006

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:03:28 AM

I'll wait until the price gets below 0.01$ to buy some more, I'm kind of sure it will go back up again after the dump.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:45:36 PM

Honestly this is by far one of the most ridiculous communities I've ever seen. Seriously thinking that it can replace BTC and that a marketcap of 1 trillion is easy.
I regret ever investing in this, what a piece of garbage.

BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:10:37 PM

Honestly this is by far one of the most ridiculous communities I've ever seen. Seriously thinking that it can replace BTC and that a marketcap of 1 trillion is easy.

NOOB
stupid_seb

Activity: 196

Yes i am!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

Be patient.
You are right about the stupid-high expectations regarding this coin, and the ridiculous community. That means there is hype.
Do the maths:
1- you entered in ICO, you are at x2 to x5. Happy.
2- after x2, we can expect ETN to go back in the $0.15 and maybe to rise at $0.2 to$0.25 ($1.2B market cap, like OMG, comparable coin)

So, stay cool, and be patient, as the "master" says.

(NOTE: Yes... it is extremely hard to remain patient in a fast-paced market like cryptos, but this is where you will make the difference)

404Revolution

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

Most people have in their mind some way crypto launches should be and most everyone is wrong!  Grin

As you can see by the endless waves of unique users this project is a succcess, they can argue about whatever they think is going on....

At the end of the day this is private equity so any price number attached depends on people's desire to house money in this chain. I think we have substantial evidence that enough people of every economic background are participating to make this work as a store of value during uncertain crypto market movements.

Now it needs to get on many exchanges then open wallets.

Its a good thing miners are being rewarded right now.

What's up BCH?
1JuuvGMc85W5rgcwSq81cWKQKy2T52cGxt
BitcoinDiamond

Activity: 28

Nope.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

I pulled out of the ICO, at the moment I'm at ease and don't have regrets.
fudster

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:17:02 PM

I've read this ETN can be mine using the mobiles phones and so I guess billions of users will have the chance to join so long as they can install mining software. I'm really going to be one of the miners if this is possible. I didn't buy when the price on ICO was still a cent which is why I'm still not buying now.  Grin

Cherylstar86

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:53:43 PM

I've read this ETN can be mine using the mobiles phones and so I guess billions of users will have the chance to join so long as they can install mining software. I'm really going to be one of the miners if this is possible. I didn't buy when the price on ICO was still a cent which is why I'm still not buying now.  Grin

How I wonder I can also mine that kind of coin because I think its profitable enough due to it will pump its value in sooner time so you can sell and earn bigger profit. Maybe to investors they can really but good price if its started to pump, that's why its the good reason to invest now and don't wait until its too late.

MacXA

⚡ INS ECOSYSTEM ⚡

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:17 PM

Hi All Smiley And who is mine now? what they have wallets to hodl ETN?
and what exchanges are available now except Cryptopia?
Thanks Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.