Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:38:01 PM

You ARE 100% CORRECT on ONE THING, people need to plan to hold for a year.

This is the main problem of most ICOs - those that have a bounty campaign. Bounty hunters don't have patience and are cashing out rewards in few days after tokens distribution. That's why price is dumped even in same day when is listed on first exchange.

There will be more BUYERS then SELLERS.

1. The bounty campaign consists of a tiny fraction of total coins sold.

2. The people are not getting their bounty campaign coins until mid November.

I like your positive thinking Wink

I also like the idea of delaying the distribution of tokens. I think that other projects should take an example and do the same. Let's wait for the effects ..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:52:23 PM

There is no such thing as pre ICO price as there was no pre ICO, only the ICO.

Also, it is not "most definately" going to dip.

I am happy we will all see in a matter of hours.

This is what Most ICOs do because most fail completely.

You ARE 100% CORRECT on ONE THING, people need to plan to hold for a year.

When I said Pre ICO price I meant less that the ICO price of 0.01.

Also, it is not "most definately" going to dip.

People are going to dump buddy, it will probably go less than 0.01 even if its only briefly. We'll find out tomorrow haha, I bet you 100 coins that at some point it goes below 0.01. Deal? Wink

Also worth noting, I bought into the ICO... Heavily, I very much want this to be a success.

You may not be intentionally trying to FUD, or maybe you are, so I have my eye on you.

No I dont want to take your 100 ETN, I am hoping you are on our side here in a few hours, when you see that spending your energy being positive instead of bashing ETN on every post under the cloak of being "realistic".

Maybe its  mental health issue, which is the only reason I havent taken a much harder stance with you.

Stop all the shit posts, and enjoy the ride if you are an investor.

There is ZERO evidence to point that ETN will go down.

Electroneum has broke the world record 6 TIMES OVER with the number of investors, so it is OBVIOUSLY VERY DIFFERENT so stop point to all the scam coins of the past that were PnD and had everyone dumping at launch, as proof that this same thing will happen to ETN.

You cant compare ETN with a bunch of failed scamcoins.

Really, you cant compare us with anything.

If you have any real points as to why ETN may drop, that havent already been debunked, share them, but remember every one of you points so far have been debunked so far.

Smh
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:14:18 PM

You may not be intentionally trying to FUD, or maybe you are, so I have my eye on you.

No I dont want to take your 100 ETN, I am hoping you are on our side here in a few hours, when you see that spending your energy being positive instead of bashing ETN on every post under the cloak of being "realistic".

Maybe its  mental health issue, which is the only reason I havent taken a much harder stance with you.

Electroneum has broke the world record 6 TIMES OVER with the number of investors, so it is OBVIOUSLY VERY DIFFERENT so stop point to all the scam coins of the past that were PnD and had everyone dumping at launch, as proof that this same thing will happen to ETN.

If you have any real points as to why ETN may drop, that havent already been debunked, share them, but remember every one of you points so far have been debunked so far.

Smh

Cheer up man. Guessing you're not down for the wager.

All I'm doing out is pointing out that people need to be realistic, just jumping on to the telegram channel and this forum I see people expecting this thing to hit $1,$10,$100 oh an my favorite from 2 minutes ago on telegram $1000. Who knows maybe it will reach 1$ in a year, but people need to be realistic in the short term.

You should be urging people to be realistic rather than trying to discount people who are urging on the side of caution. You sir need to grow up (unless you're a 12 year old boy, then my apologies, go ask you dad about economics). Act your age.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

i cant believe so much people moved by emotions... and saying stupid things instead of realistic ones.
Here are two facts to keep on mind:
a) Mining with phone is just IMPOSIBLE.. unless you recharge your phone 10 times a day!
b) Tomorrow ETN will drop... bounty+ico bonus(50%!) dump.. there is no doubt about this. I will bet to anyone whatever he wants.
lets see who was right!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
IAmLucas

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:21:02 PM

i cant believe so much people moved by emotions... and saying stupid things instead of realistic ones.
a) Mining with phone is just IMPOSIBLE.. unless you recharge your phone 10 times a day!
b) Tomorrow ETN will drop... bounty+ico bonus(50%!) dump.. there is no doubt about this. I will bet to anyone whatever he wants.
lets see who was right!

The mining on the phone is simulated so it shouldn't affect your battery.

+1 on the emotion comment, its a shame people like BlackWidow act how they do, it really puts the brand down.
IAmLucas

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:21:53 PM

Also I've spoken to a couple of the mods about his behavior to other members, hopefully he will get banned from the forum or at least deactivated for a while. 
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:25:52 PM

lets see who was right!

It's funny how you suggest that people say stupid things, and then suggest that ELECTRONEUM can be mined on a phone..  Cheesy Grin

BlackWidow

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

Maybe its  mental health issue, which is the only reason I havent taken a much harder stance with you.

Smh

Cheer up man. Guessing you're not down for the wager.

All I'm doing out is pointing out that people need to be realistic, just jumping on to the telegram channel and this forum I see people expecting this thing to hit $1,$10,$100 oh an my favorite from 2 minutes ago on telegram $1000. Who knows maybe it will reach 1$ in a year, but people need to be realistic in the short term.

You should be urging people to be realistic rather than trying to discount people who are urging on the side of caution. You sir need to grow up (unless you're a 12 year old boy, then my apologies, go ask you dad about economics). Act your age.

Pictures of beer and actors isnt going to distract from the fact you are a troll!!

Sorry, I call it how I see it.

You have YET to say anything good about ETN.

Get back on your meds

BlackWidow

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

Also I've spoken to a couple of the mods about his behavior to other members, hopefully he will get banned from the forum or at least deactivated for a while. 

The mods are not going to ban someone from calling out a person trolling a topic.

If you dont support ETN, go post in another thread.

Thanks
BlackWidow

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:33:06 PM

lets see who was right!

You idiots will be eating crow in mere hours

I cant wait!!

Here is some basic math for you

Zero bounties will be sold in the first two weeks because they wont to sent out until then

LESS than 10% of the ETN sold went for the 50% bonus.

STOP

Let those two FACTS sink in trolls
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

Maybe you can find some good things about ETN for a change. Im sure this will help with those heated emotions towards you, as this is an Electroneum thread.
IAmLucas

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

Maybe you can find some good things about ETN for a change. Im sure this will help with those heated emotions towards you, as this is an Electroneum thread.

As I've said I'm a supporter, the heated emotion is only directed at me because I'm telling people to be cautious and it disagrees with Hitler above.

I'm sorry but when people continue to post as Blackwidow do it diminishes the brand, I've contacted a couple other members on here that have been abused by him (also investors) and we are drafting a message to Richard. He shouldn't be able to represent the project.
ArminH

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:07:29 PM

@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

As I've said I'm a supporter, the heated emotion is only directed at me because I'm telling people to be cautious and it disagrees with Hitler above.

I'm sorry but when people continue to post as Blackwidow do it diminishes the brand, I've contacted a couple other members on here that have been abused by him (also investors) and we are drafting a message to Richard. He shouldn't be able to represent the project.
True.
I'm a very early supporter, bought on the first day of ICO.
But right now I feel really uncomfortable because of people like blackwidow.
He already screwed big investors like szech (not sure about the name, something eastern European Cheesy ) and many others.
Maybe he isn't part of the project, only uses the signature to damage their reputation???
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:09:01 PM

ETN has gotten more recognition and popularity since the ico closed. Plus with the unique monero replica blockchain and mobile mining app actually going live. If they roll out smooth.

Rocket to the moon.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
IAmLucas

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:09:58 PM

@ blackwidow

Dial it back a notch

@IamLucas

True.
I'm a very early supporter, bought on the first day of ICO.
But right now I feel really uncomfortable because of people like blackwidow.
He already screwed big investors like szech (not sure about the name, something eastern European Cheesy ) and many others.
Maybe he isn't part of the project, only uses the signature to damage their reputation???

Hi ArminH,

Thanks for posting, I'll ping you a pm shortly in regards to what we're sending over to Richard in regards to Blackwidow, hopefully we can get him removed from this project.

Talk soon.
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss
i hope so bro because i invest in this ICO
btw when u think the price will be $5?

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor  ✂  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th   ▐▐
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:25:24 PM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

5 dollars lol. if that ever happens it will be YEARS down the road. i have what i feel is a pretty optimistic but realistic target of $1 in two years if ETN becomes successful and widely used
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:34:19 PM

Discuss
1.5 years after it's $0.5 Smiley.
miner45678

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

this might be a silly question, but if ETN is a 2 decimal point system, how will it be trading on exchanges?  Will it be able to go lower than 0.01?
IAmLucas

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

this might be a silly question, but if ETN is a 2 decimal point system, how will it be trading on exchanges?  Will it be able to go lower than 0.01?

My understanding is no, its worth noting that to send ETN it incurs a fee of 0.01ETN so I can't see why anyone would try and buy 0.01ETN as its basically cancelling itself out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: