Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

who the hell is going to make money form this?¿? this was a very bad purchase... only empty promises.. still nothing working for mining in the phone. So why did team promised anything? this seems just a very professional scam.. we pay for something that doesnt exists at all

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:09:20 AM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

electronuem will be $1 i dont know when, for next years $5 what u think??
Currently the only chance this coin has of getting to $1 is if they burn 90% of the supply and even then it'll be a year until it reaches that number.
$5 if we see 1000% inflation in the USD.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:16:15 AM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

Currently the only chance this coin has of getting to $1 is if they burn 90% of the supply and even then it'll be a year until it reaches that number.

But with the supply, they have now it is not possible to reach 1$ in the market because once they release the coins many people will start dumping the coin on the market. So we cannot give any guarantee whether it will 1 cent or 1$ in coming days.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:40:02 AM

who the hell is going to make money form this?¿? this was a very bad purchase... only empty promises.. still nothing working for mining in the phone. So why did team promised anything? this seems just a very professional scam.. we pay for something that doesnt exists at all

I'm sorry but I think you need to have a little bit of patience, the ICO barely finished and the price is over 3x of that of the ICO so a lot of people have already made very handsome returns. Give the team time to work on what the promised.

coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:50:39 AM

Discuss

But with the supply, they have now it is not possible to reach 1$ in the market because once they release the coins many people will start dumping the coin on the market. So we cannot give any guarantee whether it will 1 cent or 1$ in coming days.

It will hit $1 in two years if they achieve their goals of mass adoption, mark my words
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:23:55 AM

Discuss

It will hit $1 in two years if they achieve their goals of mass adoption, mark my words

I think two years is a conservative timeframe.

Electroneum is prominent in British public awareness as far as crypto goes. This coin is too big to fail basically. Remember, the Queen and monarchy are still around. Monetary policy and investments in post brexit UK is a whole new environment.

Also some of the biggest global crypto traders are based out of the UK and I can't see them overlooking this coin since it's local even if they would otherwise not involve themselves.

The value of ETN will come out of trading, the wallet unlock may be hectic but its just finding the floor for the great many of people who see favorable odds on hedging into ETN at good prices. When people trade, they don't care what the ico price is or anything, they see volume which is potential for extreme profit. The large # of currency units is a good way to incentivize price increases because it makes even small price gains significant at every occasion. If you have wealth in crypto there's no particular reason not to hedge into ETN. It will become a must have because it will be in the top ten daily % changes and volume.

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

I think we are all going to get some free ETN for the mishap!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rohitm

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:51:33 PM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

Electroneum is prominent in British public awareness as far as crypto goes. This coin is too big to fail basically. Remember, the Queen and monarchy are still around. Monetary policy and investments in post brexit UK is a whole new environment.

Also some of the biggest global crypto traders are based out of the UK and I can't see them overlooking this coin since it's local even if they would otherwise not involve themselves.

The value of ETN will come out of trading, the wallet unlock may be hectic but its just finding the floor for the great many of people who see favorable odds on hedging into ETN at good prices. When people trade, they don't care what the ico price is or anything, they see volume which is potential for extreme profit. The large # of currency units is a good way to incentivize price increases because it makes even small price gains significant at every occasion. If you have wealth in crypto there's no particular reason not to hedge into ETN. It will become a must have because it will be in the top ten daily % changes and volume.

Do you even understand markets or trading? When people trade they look for value - if the price is lower than the perceived value, people will buy and vice-versa. And this is the problem with ETN - folks who don't have any understanding of economics or markets are into it!

Only people who're going to profit from it are the Promoters, miners (most of which would be promoters) and people who can dump early on as soon as the wallet is unlocked.

404Revolution

Activity: 252

Not Found

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

Do you even understand markets or trading? When people trade they look for value - if the price is lower than the perceived value, people will buy and vice-versa. And this is the problem with ETN - folks who don't have any understanding of economics or markets are into it!

Only people who're going to profit from it are the Promoters, miners (most of which would be promoters) and people who can dump early on as soon as the wallet is unlocked.

You're wrong because missed profit is not a loss. If the average joe doesn't immediately make a huge trade does that mean he lost? No he just didn't win. The point is that the traders will hold value in ETN, even if they do first dump. When all who sell low or at a loss finish selling to the bottom, thousands of people will be buying to add to their holdings allowing a true price discovery. If an investor just holds and ignores this they will get profit when the price rises.

The ETN team can't touch their premine for a year + so they will want the price high. There is plenty of demonstrable incentive to support the price on this project.

If you are sad about the pace of things, if you don't have faith that is your issue. ICO participation was 100% voluntary.

Altrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:55:37 PM

ETN is disappointing those of us who bought their ICO,plans not well mapped out

disappointing on what ?
i think all ICO investors already make some profit with ETN ?
how much profit do you want ?
100x 1000x or maybe 10.000x,, ?
remember etn supply is too huge,,

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:45:08 PM

Umm

Hackerone hired
Most ICO investors in history
Biggest Telegram in the world

Scam? No
Professional Scam? Definately No
prp101

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

When will our balances become available? This is taking way too long...
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

Electroneum is defnitely not a scam but their team were obviously not ready for the challange they face.
Who is the blame? Bad management...
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:09:25 AM

This, guaranteed easily. This coin already broke a TON OF RECORDS. Beat out records a other records that competes of the 1000+  other ALT-coins

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
fromholland

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

New post on the Electroneum facebook:

Good Afternoon!
We'd just like to reiterate a few points to make sure everyone is clear on the current situation and
answer a few questions we have heard many times over the past few days.
Where are your coins?
Everyone's coins are safe, they are locked in the blockchain. Our systems were not penetrated by
anybody. Electroneum account holders who had used the same password/email on other sites such as Dropbox/Tumblr had their accounts compromised -
which is why it's essential you ensure that the email address you use for your Electroneum account is secured – we know lots of our users have had their own email hacked (their gmail, Hotmail, yahoo etc.). When we go live again, we’ll be getting you to create a new a secure, unique password for your Electroneum account, but if your email address has been hacked you will still be vulnerable. Please ensure your EMAIL account is secure.
When will the wallets be live?
As you know, we’ve engaged the services of HackerOne to carry out vulnerability and penetration testing of our platform
They started working with us yesterday. We have had no news from them as of yet but we'll be sure to update you when we do.
The indicated timescale for this is 3-4 weeks. This timescale has been quoted by Hackerone and we'll endeavour
to get the wallets live as soon as the testing is complete.
Hackerone work for the US Department of Defense as well as Coinbase, Spotify, Uber, Blockchain and dozens more top tech companies.
You can view Electroneum on their directory here. https://hackerone.com/electroneum
HackerOne should be publishing a Press Release soon confirming our commercial relationship, we will let you know when it’s released.
Why can't you login?
Until Hackerone are satisfied with our security, we have halted all logins to our website and the app,
but we can assure you that your ETN balance is safe and secure. We'll update you when you are able to login again to view your ETN balance.
What should you do while you're waiting for the wallets to go live?
-Ensure your EMAIL ACCOUNT (not your Electroneum account) password is unique and secure (your gmail/outlook/yahoo password)
-Read our Social Media updates! The answers to all your most common questions have been posted on updates and in videos in the last week or so.
-Share our Social Media posts to help us reassure the community that we are carrying out these procedures to protect our users and our brand.
-RELAX! This is an annoying delay, and we apologise, but it’s just a delay. Once live, all the marketing for mass adoption will begin.
-Sit back, make a cup of tea and we will get on with working with the security team to ensure your coins and the Electroneum brand have the maximum possible protection. ☕☕☕
Have a great day, and our apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.

treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:28:53 PM

^^^ Appreciate the communication from them.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:31:58 PM

the price dropped a lot since it arrived on cryptopia 2 weeks ago.. Anyway, it was X34 ico price (with bonus).. and right now still more than 5X.. i really dont understand how is people still interested in this with so much uncertainty around..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
fromholland

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:34:13 PM

the price dropped a lot since it arrived on cryptopia 2 weeks ago.. Anyway, it was X34 ico price (with bonus).. and right now still more than 5X.. i really dont understand how is people still interested in this with so much uncertainty around..
I really don't care that it was x34, that was a fake price as the wallets haven't even opened. Once the wallets are opened the real price will be made, and it won't be x34 I'm sure! But 1x or 2x would be great already, we're in it for the long run!

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:52:12 PM

I really don't care that it was x34, that was a fake price as the wallets haven't even opened. Once the wallets are opened the real price will be made, and it won't be x34 I'm sure! But 1x or 2x would be great already, we're in it for the long run!
Yes having any amount and still in profit was a good thing but i cant transfer my etn to the exchanges do you have any news about it im badly disappointed after this from the start and until now.

fromholland

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

Yes having any amount and still in profit was a good thing but i cant transfer my etn to the exchanges do you have any news about it im badly disappointed after this from the start and until now.
Read 4 posts up.
Or the Electroneum website.
Or the electroneum facebook page.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: