Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
cryptomen101

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

Here's my honest speculation about Electroneum.

First and foremost, I love Electroneum. I'm a huge fan of this cryptocurrency. I even printed my own "HODL Together" Electroneum shirt. As CEO Richard Ellis states that they're going to relaunch on the 1st or 2nd week of December, expect that there will be more dumpers. However, it gives others the opportunity to buy ETN at a low price.

What makes me more excited is their mobile mining app. I can imagine that I leave my phone mining every night while sleeping. As for me, I'm #HODLing it until the price looks good to me. But the price is unpredictable. It could go up, go down, or just stay between $0.XX to $0.XX. We'll just keep an eye on this one.
What do you mean by relaunch?
In the mobile mining it is amazing to have in a mobile phones however in this case that electroneum still on hold with the investors wallets is not good. Thats the only thing that disappointed me.

I totally agree, however if they make good on their promise I feel that the price will increase substantially and pretty quickly.

so far ,due to technical reason ,electroneum team didn't make their promise ..the only way now is to wait & watch through early week of dec.

THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!    ●            RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄ ▄█ ███       Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2       ███ █▄ ▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER                GITHUB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarixx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:46:24 AM

I'm disappointed with this one because we cant use our phones to mine it.
I know that mining with phones is just some kind of simulation, but still it would be nice to play with it for some time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:55:18 AM

I am not too sure on this one, i have noticed it on the top of whattomine for a while though. I keep thinking of mining it but always stick to what i know and that is Monero
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:07:26 AM

I'm disappointed with this one because we cant use our phones to mine it.
I know that mining with phones is just some kind of simulation, but still it would be nice to play with it for some time.
Ofcourse we can use our mobile for mining etn but not now let's wait for further announcement for now only miners who's using pc can mine etn

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

Im actually a bit disapointed that the iOS app stille isnt ready. I dont understand why they choose to launch the project BEFORE everything was ready.. Seems as if they were eager to earn some $ and not really care about doing the best for the project  Sad

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:52:01 AM

Im actually a bit disapointed that the iOS app stille isnt ready. I dont understand why they choose to launch the project BEFORE everything was ready.. Seems as if they were eager to earn some $ and not really care about doing the best for the project  Sad

they said the iOS app is ready, but apple has harder regulations to realease an app. And with the current situation they can`t fulfill these.
darkav

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:01:48 PM

Like 90% of the ICO...
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:04:44 AM

So still no wallet after 4 weeks away this is ridiculous. I know they got to do some more testing that should have been done sooner but I'm tired of waiting.  can't do anything but bitched about it on the internet. Maybe we should hard for it and put some BIP on the code
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

Think about this.

Richard says that they are in talks with mobile carriers that total in 100s of millions of subscribers.

1. You could think hes lying

2. The talks could break down

I believe he is telling the truth, and believe he will strike a deal with at least some of them.

This will result in exposure to many millions of their subscribers.

The question is what effect this will have on price.

The way I look at this question is:

When ETN has many millions of users, even more that Bitcoin, I would expect ETNs MC to be in the top 5 cryptos at the very least, in terms of valuation.

This would mean taking Dashs spot at #5, and the price at $1.

Top 3, which would mean taking BCHs spot, would put ETN at $5.

I would expect ETN to take the Dash spot if ETN has the most user of all cryptos, and wouldnt be surprized if they made it to #3 at all.

So the price in the coming months when the partnership news is finalized, and the users come on board, $1 to $5

When ETN has many millions of users, even more that Bitcoin, I would expect ETNs MC to be in the top 5 cryptos at the very least, in terms of valuation.

eagerly waiting for this to happen.

and the questions is when ?? next years ??
look like its to hard to be true,, just trade it and you can make a daily profit with your coin,, in long term conditions we don't know what will happend with this coin because this ETN have a lot of supply

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

So still no wallet after 4 weeks away this is ridiculous. I know they got to do some more testing that should have been done sooner but I'm tired of waiting.  can't do anything but bitched about it on the internet. Maybe we should hard for it and put some BIP on the code
Yeah! This is so annoying to see this ICO which completed a month ago but still no sign of launching. Anyway they are keep on updating their social media channels so I think there is nothing to worry about in short term. The best option now is to launch network without any kind of problems.

HippiePyro

Activity: 476

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:42:48 AM

Ok December has started! Dare I begin to get excited for this coin again? Hopefully the second launch is better.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

Let's see when the wallets are live currently the price are stable for now and we can expect a dump because they are 5x on profit.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:00:44 PM

Yeah! This is so annoying to see this ICO which completed a month ago but still no sign of launching. Anyway they are keep on updating their social media channels so I think there is nothing to worry about in short term. The best option now is to launch network without any kind of problems.

I really don't understand how a company who stole millions of hard earned money from investors is still alive and kicking right now. I still stand that they should have postponed the launch if they knew there were still security issues. So why the value of ETN is going up right now really beats me. Its probably just preparing for a dump once the actual wallets go live.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
fromholland

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:08:24 PM

I still stand that they should have postponed the launch if they knew there were still security issues.
That's exactly what they did.

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:35:49 PM

I still stand that they should have postponed the launch if they knew there were still security issues.
That's exactly what they did.

No thats not what they did.

What they did is cheat ICO guys and blocking their wallets. Postpone it for them.
But not for miners Wink They can sell since day 1.
And you do not have to be a genius to assume who mined a lot in the start to get some more money by being the only one that can sell Wink

For now only the miners earn while the others paid to set it up and watch
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:35:19 AM

I really don't understand how a company who stole millions of hard earned money from investors is still alive and kicking right now. I still stand that they should have postponed the launch if they knew there were still security issues. So why the value of ETN is going up right now really beats me. Its probably just preparing for a dump once the actual wallets go live.

STOLE? You need to look up the definition of this word. They didn't steal anything
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:36:45 AM

I'm going to laugh when all the idiots who lack any vision dump their coins for a penny and this thing is $1 or more within two years
gsanjin

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

I somehow doubt coin with supply of 21 billion will reach $1 within year or two, just look what happened to BTCZ. But, this is cryptocoin world, and here everything is possible Smiley
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:40:44 PM

With the last news we can see ETN pumping on exchange! any we will see many another news like that, of use ETN on real businesses on UK...
But with that delay (wallets) we still can see predicted 10$ per ETN this year?
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:47:17 PM

But with that delay (wallets) we still can see predicted 10$ per ETN this year?

what?? who predicted 10$ per etn for this year? sorry dude, but in which dreamworld do you life? yah, in crypto is much possible.... but you think you invest 100$ and after 2 months you have 100.000$? ....  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: