Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICOMG - 100% Anonymous Way For ANYONE To Participate In ICOS  (Read 1437 times)
ICOMG (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:25:29 AM

Introducing ICOMG! The first 100% anonymous way for anyone in any country to participle in initial coin offers!

www.icomg.io is a third party website for participating in icos. We will have a listing for each upcoming ico, as well as an ether address to send funds to if you'd like to participate. Each ico we charge a 10% flat fee. That 10% is distributed in whole to ICOMG token holders the 1st day of each month.

ICOMG will hold a token sale for ICOMG tokens beginning September 29th. ICOMG tokens represent 100% of the gross profit of www.icomg.io. 100% of the fees collected from the site will be distributed in ether, on the first of each month beginning November 1st 2017. ICOMG tokens will be sold at the price of 300 for 1 ether, and there will be a hard cap of 30,000 ether. 10,000,000 ICOMG tokens will be created, 9,000,0000 of which will be available in the ICOMG token sale. The remaining 1,000,000 ICOMG tokens will be held by the ICOMG team for site operation and costs, and at the end of the token sale the ICOMG team will be left holding 10% of all circulating ICOMG tokens. If the token sale does not reach it's hard cap, the 1,0000,000 coins will be diluted down to 10% of the circulating supply with all others destroyed.

For news and updates follow us on social media.

https://twitter.com/icomgtoken
https://t.me/icomg
https://www.reddit.com/r/ICOMG/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:31:37 AM

Is there information about this coin  Huh
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:39:31 AM

Quite simply we are a 100% anonymous way for anyone / anywhere to purchase the ICOs they want without restrictions from any outside government. 
mmichhlon

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

ICOMG cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:48:47 PM

Bounty program has been announced.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173787.msg21793190#msg21793190
tylerbastyan

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:07:10 PM

Liked the name ICOMG, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

Does this mean the concept or purpose of this token is becoming a middle man between investors and ICO? Huh
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:16:50 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 01:29:31 AM by ICOMG

Liked the name ICOMG, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.

Not sure where you are seeing 2019.  Website will be live middle of next month and first dividends will go out to investors November 1 2017
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:28:47 AM

Does this mean the concept or purpose of this token is becoming a middle man between investors and ICO? Huh

Yes. We're are a middle man between ICOs and investors so that transactions can be done anonymously, from any country in the world.
kl0ndike

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:30:56 AM

Is there a whitepaper?  There is nearly no information on the website other than that you're an ERC-20 token that pays dividends.

ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:37:07 PM

Is there a whitepaper?  There is nearly no information on the website other than that you're an ERC-20 token that pays dividends.

We decided not to put out an actual white paper because we are not a new technology or protocol. We are a simple third party website for buying icos anonymously. If we put out a white paper it would have just been full of fluff.
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:20:33 PM

We decided not to put out an actual white paper because we are not a new technology or protocol. We are a simple third party website for buying icos anonymously. If we put out a white paper it would have just been full of fluff.

So explaining how it actually works would be fluff?

Ok, I hope who ever considers to invest in this "project" doesn't do so, because this to me is odds are not in your favor and this could very easily be one of the scam icos. And I will explain why.

Red Flags.

1. There is no white paper. The "team" was so lazy that they couldn't have put a (even a short one) white paper. If they can't deliver a whitepaper, than how can you trust them that they can deliver on their ICO promise?

2. There is no team information. Now sure, you can say it's due to anonymity but just think for a second, think...you have NO idea who is behind this, NO IDEA. You are giving money, hard earned money to a stranger who is who knows where in the world (Maybe Nigeria? ) because he promises you something that sounds good.

3. Creating an ICO anyone can do. Just because you see this ICO on coinschedule, it doesn't make it legit.

4. The concept sounds very appealing, but this is unregulated, if you send him your ETH, what is stopping him to just disappear. NOTHING.

Save your money for something else, or cry later but if you lose it, you deserve it.
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:32:34 PM

So explaining how it actually works would be fluff?

Ok, I hope who ever considers to invest in this "project" doesn't do so, because this to me is odds are not in your favor and this could very easily be one of the scam icos. And I will explain why.

Red Flags.

1. There is no white paper. The "team" was so lazy that they couldn't have put a (even a short one) white paper. If they can't deliver a whitepaper, than how can you trust them that they can deliver on their ICO promise?

2. There is no team information. Now sure, you can say it's due to anonymity but just think for a second, think...you have NO idea who is behind this, NO IDEA. You are giving money, hard earned money to a stranger who is who knows where in the world (Maybe Nigeria? ) because he promises you something that sounds good.

3. Creating an ICO anyone can do. Just because you see this ICO on coinschedule, it doesn't make it legit.

4. The concept sounds very appealing, but this is unregulated, if you send him your ETH, what is stopping him to just disappear. NOTHING.

Save your money for something else, or cry later but if you lose it, you deserve it.

Our website explains how the token works but let me explain again.

Icomg tokens represent 100% the gross profit of icomg.io. Our website charges a small fee in ether by allowing anyone in any country to participate in icos anonymously. That fee is distributed in dividends to icomg token holders on the first of each month beginning nov 1st 2017. 90% of all icomg tokens will be available for sale in the token sale and any not sold will be destroyed.

We didn't have a white paper because what I just typed very well sums up that the website and token does. If you have any more questions feel free to answer.

We are an anonymous team because obviously we are taking on some degree of legal risk by offering this very in demand service. We have some press coming out this week with some crypto news sites that will hopefully lend us some credibility.  The facts are we are from the community, have ourselves had issues with the problem we're solving, and believe in a free decentralized world where the governments of the world aren't in control.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:13:51 AM

This is actually the most serious statement of the whole page. But still I didn't understand the mechanics which protects your clients' funds once they reach your account.
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

This is actually the most serious statement of the whole page. But still I didn't understand the mechanics which protects your clients' funds once they reach your account.

As with any third party service there has to be some level of trust.  There are so many companies that have access to your funds.  The vast majority of the time nothing will happen, but unfortunately you only hear about the bad.
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:04:40 AM

the information isn't enough sir. it can't make sure and interest any investors and another member on this forum.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:14:57 AM

the information isn't enough sir. it can't make sure and interest any investors and another member on this forum.

While I understand your concern we have to remain anonymous because of the obvious risk involved. If you have any questions about the coin or site we'd be happy to answer. Outside of that we are in the process of building a community and have some press coming out this week with more info about what we're about. Being anonymous is a hurdle we'll have to overcome but in time I know we'll earn the communities trust. We are going to provide a great in demand service and we hope you'll be a part.
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:05:06 AM

waiting for the updatted information sir. looking forward for this project. good luck.  Wink Wink
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:32:36 AM

For people who are going to throw money on this project, I only ask you to think.

There is no way they can solve the problem with having to show passports or some type of ID. ICO's would take too much risk and there is a reason why they ask you for it. It is not because they hate Americans and Chinese, they could face serious consequences. And I know ICOMG guy is about to give me IP excuse, however keep in mind if that was the problem Americans and Chinese would just use VPN. He is selling you smoke.

You are being asked to send your money to an anonymous stranger and trust his words. Don't throw your money away.
ICOMG (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

For people who are going to throw money on this project, I only ask you to think.

There is no way they can solve the problem with having to show passports or some type of ID. ICO's would take too much risk and there is a reason why they ask you for it. It is not because they hate Americans and Chinese, they could face serious consequences. And I know ICOMG guy is about to give me IP excuse, however keep in mind if that was the problem Americans and Chinese would just use VPN. He is selling you smoke.

You are being asked to send your money to an anonymous stranger and trust his words. Don't throw your money away.

We are legal in nearly all countries in the world and have reps that can show ID and passports as needed. Its not like we are from the US. We are taking the risk away from the project offering the ico. They cant sell to Americans because of the legal risks that could entail. We are in counties all over the world and can legally participate and the tokens will be sent to buyers once they're public. Additionally we will work directly with certain small cap projects to ensure we can participate in their sale.

For obvious legal reasons we have to remain anonymous. We will keep building a community and in time, like all projects, people will support us and see were a value to the community. We have some press coming out this week also that will hopefully lend us some credibility.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: