Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum can Kiss my Ass.  (Read 2931 times)
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:44:38 PM

People are catching on now. The thread went from 10 to 20 pages just yest. Their thread is moving along well.

You cant be sure if a moving thread is gold
But the very large majority of the time a dead thread is a dead coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snactolate

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:51:46 PM

I am a noob, but why wouldn't I listen to the guy who was polite instead of the guy who insists anyone standing behind this ICO is a sock puppet? You've given no real information on why you dont like this ICO, just insults. I think I'll listen to the guy who is actually building something instead of the guy who huffs and puffs and criticises.
Good day to you sir, don't spend too long growling at your screen wishing for more than a legendary status on a forum.
Ps. Legendary status = lives in mom's basement
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:13:34 PM

I do not understand how it is now? What do you mean, here? what does the subject say?

Huh the title says Electroneum can Kiss My Ass. what he means seems pretty clear lol

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:37:06 PM

Hi,

The total coins is for a reason! It's to move the decimal point up towards where it will be accepted by a MASS audience. Nobody likes 0.00004 as a number in the real world.

We are seeking mass adoption of a cryptocurrency and we have a strong plan to get it there.

You are wrong to say this is a shitcoin - and I have some very powerful advocates that would agree with me!

Duncan Logan. CEO of ROCKETSPACE - who nurtured spotify, uber and hootsuite is buying in and has publicly tweeted his intention to buy into Electroneum:

I have been a buyer and holder of bitcoin and Etherreum for a long time but this will be the first ICO I buy into.

See the tweet here:
https://twitter.com/duncanlogan/status/899754013574311936

We are going to achieve a HUGE takeup of cryptocurrency - Duncan has introduced me to some INCREDIBLY powerful players!

Watch this space - you are wrong to dismiss Electroneum, and you've not done your research.

That said, you are welcome to your opinion, so have a nice day!
Richard.

Yeah I saw this tweet with horrible grammar and spelling.  What a fkn joke.  That guy has less followers than me and isn't even verified.  The sockpuppets on twitter and on these forums are getting out of hand. 

Huge red flag.  Bunch of buzzwords and noobs thinking they are going to 100x.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Good luck with your bullshit ICO.  There are plenty of greedy suckers that will buy in.

Are you concluding that this ICO is a bs coin without any real explanation except general mocking towards the team and investors, and the amount of twitter followers you have?
I would actually love to hear your real perspective on the concept and tech.

I mean. If this coin is too useless to be collected by you. Then why do you have to start a pretty much useless topic like this?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:00:53 AM

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:56:52 AM

Hi,

The total coins is for a reason! It's to move the decimal point up towards where it will be accepted by a MASS audience. Nobody likes 0.00004 as a number in the real world.

We are seeking mass adoption of a cryptocurrency and we have a strong plan to get it there.

You are wrong to say this is a shitcoin - and I have some very powerful advocates that would agree with me!

Duncan Logan. CEO of ROCKETSPACE - who nurtured spotify, uber and hootsuite is buying in and has publicly tweeted his intention to buy into Electroneum:

I have been a buyer and holder of bitcoin and Etherreum for a long time but this will be the first ICO I buy into.

See the tweet here:

We are going to achieve a HUGE takeup of cryptocurrency - Duncan has introduced me to some INCREDIBLY powerful players!

Watch this space - you are wrong to dismiss Electroneum, and you've not done your research.

Richard.

Yeah I saw this tweet with horrible grammar and spelling.  What a fkn joke.  That guy has less followers than me and isn't even verified.  The sockpuppets on twitter and on these forums are getting out of hand. 

Huge red flag.  Bunch of buzzwords and noobs thinking they are going to 100x.  You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Good luck with your bullshit ICO.  There are plenty of greedy suckers that will buy in.

Are you concluding that this ICO is a bs coin without any real explanation except general mocking towards the team and investors, and the amount of twitter followers you have?
I would actually love to hear your real perspective on the concept and tech.

I mean. If this coin is too useless to be collected by you. Then why do you have to start a pretty much useless topic like this?

They made 100 fake threads with noobs saying this was going 100x.  It's well deserved.

I remember being new.  This is shameful, and I have every right to warn people about this garbage.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:58:40 AM

This is a paid article.  It's an advertisement.
Deathspell-Omega

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

Hi,

See the tweet here:

Richard.

Shut up Butthurt idiot!
shyvm

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:59:59 AM

Such a trash coin. My condolences to everyone. If i'm forced to eat my words it's because of a sheer stroke of luck / P&D group involvement.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:22:54 AM

Such a trash coin. My condolences to everyone. If i'm forced to eat my words it's because of a sheer stroke of luck / P&D group involvement.

Dont follow?

If you have doubts. Google Richard Ells (dev) and then read this:

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:52:42 AM

Another big shitcoin....shitcoin is better bought when they worth nearly nothing and sold when people start buying it

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Deathspell-Omega

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:56:28 AM

Another big shitcoin....shitcoin is better bought when they worth nearly nothing and sold when people start buying it

your Mama is shit!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: