Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:11:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange with lowest fees  (Read 2451 times)
Cryptotable - index

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

Hello, guys. What are you thinking about BTC38 exchange? Did you trade here?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

Unfortunately poloniex has now increased its btc withdrawal fee to 50k satoshi. Its getting weird. BTC price is going up & Fee is going up too on most of the exchanges, making it difficult for most of the people to withdraw their money.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:54:56 AM

For now for lowest fee is bithumb but the price there is always above average. Poloniex and bittrex also good. And binance if you use binance token for fee. I my self only use those three exchanger. Exchanger not only lowest and fast. It must be secure as well.
bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

https://www.bitfinex.com/fees?locale=en

$7,500,000.00 or more traded maker fee is 0%

if you trade in large volumes or small, but make such a turn, then this is the best choice.

KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

Hi, as shown in subject I'm searching for the best exchange market security and customer service and stability etc also it's lowest fees
 I know better services mean more fees but Acceptable performance with a good price will be excellent
Thanks
i only know that is a low fee  Exchange is EtherDelta.
for ER20 Tokens.
but i don't know if Etherdelta is safe.
because Last week the DNS of it got hacked and
some Etherdelta users loses all of their tokens

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

Unfortunately poloniex has now increased its btc withdrawal fee to 50k satoshi. Its getting weird. BTC price is going up & Fee is going up too on most of the exchanges, making it difficult for most of the people to withdraw their money.
The cost of withdrawing 50k satoshi I think it is still very cheap dude. Try to compare with other exchanges that the average withdrawal fee is at least 100k satoshi.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Hi, as shown in subject I'm searching for the best exchange market security and customer service and stability etc also it's lowest fees
 I know better services mean more fees but Acceptable performance with a good price will be excellent
Thanks
for ER20 Tokens.

Etherdelta has a lower fee compare to other exchanges but every move you do here has a fee even a failed transaction has a fee. And with the hacking incident last week I'm very fortunate that my tokens wasn't stolen because I didn't store huge amount of tokens there and it's a big relief for me.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Thanks
for ER20 Tokens.

Etherdelta has a lower fee compare to other exchanges but every move you do here has a fee even a failed transaction has a fee. And with the hacking incident last week I'm very fortunate that my tokens wasn't stolen because I didn't store huge amount of tokens there and it's a big relief for me.

that's true, as far as I'm using the Exchanger, I think etherdelta has a low cost, before etherdelta hacked I often trade there, but now I'm a little afraid because ever hacked
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

Actually I was looking for a low-cost site that changed the ethereum to money because someone else was replaced by money too abusive
I'm always reading here just to find a cheaper deal when it's important to change and not scam,
Nowadays, it's usually a low-cost money changer that's still hiding even more
be fair in everything to increase trust
because someone's trust is just one time to steal or to snap a sniff is to lose the chance to change your website
just trustworthy can expect
no negative comment and more money changers
that's just one reason to trust
InvestorCol

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

Poloniex, Bittrex have low fees and withdrawals.

Please avoid BITFINEX, the worst shit for withdrawals, my money is stuck there, minimums that are stupidly high, they make it impossible to take your money. AVoid BitfiSHIT!!
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

That's right. The thing I don't like in etherdelta is even if my transaction didn't went through, they still charge a fee and recently it is really hard to transfer some coins there unless you increase the gas price. Once I transfer there for a gas price of 80 Gwei because the transaction would not be executed and keep getting an error because of low gas. Anyway, the best exchange for me at the moment is binance because the trading fee is half the price for now if I use BNB coins as fee so I don't have any dust in the coins.

a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

I will also suggest that you try poloniex, binance or bittrex because this exchange are very safe, secure, reliable, transaction speed is fast and they have good transaction fees.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

Thanks
i would recommend you to try mercatox and cryptopia, i had use this exchange and no problem using it, very reliable exchange and secure, both has 2fa authentication.
Albibinos

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

Who can beat binance really ? Bibox maybe I recall they have very interesting fees, in some cases it's even free. I haven't really use it yet, but you should look into it.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

Who can beat binance really ? Bibox maybe I recall they have very interesting fees, in some cases it's even free. I haven't really use it yet, but you should look into it.
I didn't try bibox but I also heard some good comments about it but so far Binance is still the leading exchange. I remember those old days where bittrex, poloniex and shapeshift.io are leading the exchange industry.

But it has changed a lot, Poloniex became slow and many didn't like it anymore and there are new players such as kucoin, bibox and huobi as well. I'll still go for Binance if you want satisfaction.

Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

To me, I believe poloniex is a very good platform and it is has very low fee. It is reliable, cheap, safe and secure. It has very good volume and has good transaction speed.
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

Myetherwallet is very popular for everyone. It is the easiest and the most familiar for me as Newbie.
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

Bifinex is one of exchange with low fees. It is safe, You can try it on.Another exchange with low trading fees is Polyniex.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

all exchanges are good and good but I choose hitbtc or poloniex because of easy transactions and low costs. if idex, binance is good but sometimes transactions have restrictions, if idex is at least 0.15 eth

Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

You can try with Qryptos. I had the experience when i sold Signal Token in this exchange to ETH, i am very suprise with the fee which is zero. But the approval of this exchange when verifying is very difficult. I must submitted the document 3 times and chated with support team to be approved
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: