Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 03:31:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅  (Read 14212 times)
opporty

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:03:08 PM

Learn how to use OPP tokens in our new article in Russian.

Использование токенов на Opporty http://bit.ly/2z4zJYk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
opporty

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:18:05 PM

Check out this amazing Opporty presentation at slideshare.net. The fastest way to learn about Opporty and our ICO. Feel free to comment http://bit.ly/2zYdNxA
opporty

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:16:06 PM

Tokensale Bonus Structure

Hi there! We thought that our Tokensale bonus structure would be of interest to you. So here how it works:

1. Participants who buy tokens during the first 24 hours of the sale will get a 20% bonus.
2. A bonus of 15% will be available to those who buy tokens during the second to fourth days.
3. Participants who purchase tokens from day five to day nine will enjoy a 12% bonus.
4. Those who buy our tokens during the tenth to fourteenth day will be able to enjoy a 10% bonus.
5. From day fifteen to day nineteen participants can get a bonus of 8%.
6. Last but not least – a bonus of 5% will be available to those who buy OPP tokens during the twentieth to twenty-fourth days.
7. And sorry, there's nothing left to those who fails to purchase tokens during the first 24 days. So hurry up!

Sam San

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:22:44 PM

Hi there! We thought that our Tokensale bonus structure would be of interest to you. So here how it works:

1. Investors who buy tokens during the first 24 hours of the sale will get a 20% bonus.
2. A bonus of 15% will be available to those who buy tokens during the second to fourth days.
3. Investors who purchase tokens from day five to day nine will enjoy a 12% bonus.
4. Those who buy our tokens during the tenth to fourteenth day will be able to enjoy a 10% bonus.
5. From day fifteen to day nineteen investors can get a bonus of 8%.
6. Last but not least – a bonus of 5% will be available to those who buy OPP tokens during the twentieth to twenty-fourth days.
7. And sorry, there's nothing left to those who fails to purchase tokens during the first 24 days. So hurry up!

when sales begin this wonderful staircase and a maximum value are accepted, what is the minimum threshold to enter/send.

INVESTY

WEB  ANN  TWITTER
  FACEBOOK WHITEPAPER PROTOTYPE

SPACE
sNovember 2017 Token Sale
New Era Of Decentralized Investments
opporty

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

1. Participants who buy tokens during the first 24 hours of the sale will get a 20% bonus.
3. Participants who purchase tokens from day five to day nine will enjoy a 12% bonus.
5. From day fifteen to day nineteen participants can get a bonus of 8%.

when sales begin this wonderful staircase and a maximum value are accepted, what is the minimum threshold to enter/send.

Hello Sam San, The token sale will begin on November 27, minimum transaction for ICO is 0.3ETH.

Opporty ICO pre-sale is live now, it available to the Whitelist members only. Minimum for Whitelist pre-sale is 1 ETH. Buy our tokens till November 26 and get up to 35% bonus on your purchase. Here is how you can join the Whitelist:  https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/
opporty

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:34:21 PM

We are absolutely HOT! Check us on ICO Watch List!
We have been among the most popular companies for about 2 months now. Many thanks to ICO Watch List and its users for their support and trust!

Aventhe

Activity: 126

💰 Need a Campaign Manager? 💰

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:16:20 AM

ICO will be in around 3 weeks, good luck to the dev team!

szzc895l

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:29:44 AM

For this project to change the rules of commercial behavior, I am appreciated, business communication in the fraud emerge in endlessly, because many people suffer, whether can start from the middle platform, to build a better blockchain guarantee trading mechanism?

khanhnv6

Activity: 70

KhanhMiner

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:37:35 AM

I here here is a project ico perspect, source of the resources will be used for that to develop out better, I join to this project.

Make money online for free https://kiemtienbtc.net
BTC: 13JANA9urbaark2hrRi6nc2GqxVAJRs5oM
ETH : 0x744cb051a31cabaea7def5d06319c423f97a5d06
Maian

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:33:52 PM

Interesting project. I'll be keeping an eye out for this and the upcoming bounty.
a very interesting project, good luck for the team and the project. I will follow through baunty campaign
Yes its very interesting, all project is very succesful.

opporty

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

Kindly meet Alex Bilichenko, one of our respected advisors!

Alex, PHD, has deep understanding and theoretical background in Artificial Intelligence. He worked as a quantitative researcher and trader in multiple large companies. He will support us in AI associated issues and procedures. Our project is in good hands!

opporty

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:42:54 PM

Hi all! Opporty is now partnering with Pundi X!

They are actively working on popularization of cryptocurrencies so that they become accessible to everyone, and we think they are doing a really great job!
Let's support them!

Franky2010

Activity: 560

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

I was forecasting with my WINGS this Project, so had chance learn time ago more about. Interesting Project, looking forward to next weeks.

opporty

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:58:00 PM

Hello everyone! We are happy to introduce Michael Lapin.

Founder of Beginex, a user experience (UX) design training program mentored by experienced UX practitioners from companies like The Economist, Meetup, ThoughtWorks and Google. In addition to running the program, Michael is a product and UX consultant, who also organizes events that included NYC OpenRecords UX Hackathon for NYC Mayor’s Office of Technology and Innovation sponsored by Google. Welcome aboard, Michael!

opporty

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:53:45 PM

We have got 10000+ page likes on Facebook today! Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/OpportyICO/ 
helloge

Activity: 958

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:51:18 AM

We have got 10000+ page likes on Facebook today! Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/OpportyICO/ 

It seems to be a very hot ico project since I know this project by my facebook news, and I also checked the https://www.coinschedule.com/ and decided to join in this bounty. I will keep on supporting this project.

░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░░░░▄████████████████████▄
░░░░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
░░▄████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░░▀███▄
▄███▀░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░▀███▄
████░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░░░▀██
███░░░░░▄██████████████▄
████░░░░████████████████
▀███▄░░░▀██▀██████▀██▀
▀███▄░░░░░░░██████
░░▀████▄░░░░░██████
░░░░█████▄░░░██████
░░░░░▀█████████████
░░░░░░░▀██████████▀
.OPPORTY.
......Self-Regulated Business Community......
████  █▄
████  ███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
██▄▄▄▄▄██
█████████
Whitepaper░▄▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▄
█░░░█░░░█░░░█
█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
▀█▄░█░░░█░▄█▀
░░█▄█░░░█▄█
░░░▀█▄  ▄█▀
░░░░░▀█▀
Bounty░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀ █
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░ █
█▀▀░░▄▄██░░█
▀█▄▄███▀░░░█
░░░███▄░░░ █
░░░██▀▀█▄▄█
Telegram░░░▄▄▄
░░████
░░██
█████
░░██
░░██
░░██
Facebook█▄░░░░▄██▄
███▄░▄█████
█████████▀ ▄
████▀███▀ ██
████░▀█ ▄███
████░░░ ▀███
░▀██░░░░░ ▀█
Medium░░░██
██░░███
░█████
███░░███
░░█████
░███░░██
░░░██
Slack
pigheadbig

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:54:44 AM

It is a little strange that I can see a lot of latest updates here, but there is no much reply posts talking about this hot project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO Start | 4th December
juicejoyce

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

It is a little strange that I can see a lot of latest updates here, but there is no much reply posts talking about this hot project.

That is ture, the manager @opporty posted a lot of updates here and I think this dev team are working very hard to make this project to be successful, that is really a good signal to have a lot of followers.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex               
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Aventhe

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:36:27 AM

It is strange I must say, though it is still much better off this way then using bought accounts to spam the hell out of an ANN thread.  Undecided

Aventhe

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:57:07 AM

I wonder what caused the dev team to change ICO date to such a later date..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.