Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅  (Read 40291 times)
opporty

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Hey! The Opporty team believes in self-improvement, and we prove this by polishing and enhancing every bit of what we do every day. Recently, we have revised our White Paper, and are now ready to share the updated version with you. Please, take a look and let us know what you think!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opporty

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

Hello everyone! Opporty is back - with our regular Weekly updates! We had to skip several weeks, but we are back on track now and plan to release updates every week, as intended. Anyway, in this update you will find details about a couple of landing page optimizations, multi-localization nuances, and future developments. Enjoy!

opporty

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

tell me about the company bounty complete? Who can tell when the tables will be opened?

where you can see the counted steaks

Where can I see the reward of coins?

Hello kultus, Our bounty campaign is already closed. Participants may expect to start getting their tokens after the main sale will over. The spreadsheet will be completed after the main sale will over. Stay tuned. BT Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2189721 Telegram Bounty group: @OpportyBounty Spreadsheet Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YhTORd8-5UNWd09Uah5LLmiN53PJIS87egO7GnbW6mQ/edit#gid=2001671600 If you have any questions about Oppoty bounty please feel free to pm.
Sucess

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:28:44 PM

We are happy to meet you here! This group is about Opporty, a dual-layered business relationships ecosystem, consisting of a Proof-of-Expertise protocol and a B2B transaction platform. We are not allow to promote other services, websites, groups or channels. Kindly check out our pinned message, and feel free to ask any questions to learn more about us.
linhmax

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

After I contributed to the ICO, made the screenshot and got accepted, is there anything else I need to do? Is the first day % bonus written in the smart contract?
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

Hello everyone! Opporty is back - with our regular Weekly updates! We had to skip several weeks, but we are back on track now and plan to release updates every week, as intended. Anyway, in this update you will find details about a couple of landing page optimizations, multi-localization nuances, and future developments. Enjoy!

Weekly report is a very good way to show latest news with the investors, I am sure this will make investors feel more safe wirh their investment. BTW, when will be the ICO end date?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dear followers of Opporty, The private presale of Opporty Tokens is officially closed on March 10, at 11.59 UTC. We strongly advise you to follow our social media updates and avoid making ANY transactions before our public token sale kicks off. Be aware that scammers WILL try to trick you out of your money! Make sure that you check our official Opporty ICO Telegram page (https://telegram.me/opportyico) once you receive any messages supposedly from one of our team members. And remember: better safe than sorry!

Sincerely yours,
The Opporty team

I was really thinking that wht you did was already the main sale only to found out that it was only still a pre sale. You fid not make this clear though.
opporty

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

After I contributed to the ICO, made the screenshot and got accepted, is there anything else I need to do? Is the first day % bonus written in the smart contract?

Hello linhmax. The bonus of Day 1 is not present on the smart contract but it is present in our offering documents you are signing: https://opporty.com/ico/uploads/Opporty_PPM.pdf Based the date/time of the transaction this bonus will be adjusted or separately transfered
opporty

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

Weekly report is a very good way to show latest news with the investors, I am sure this will make investors feel more safe wirh their investment. BTW, when will be the ICO end date?

Hello minbosen, thank you) ICO hasn't started yet. An announcement about the beginning and ending dates of our ICO will be made in the near future.
opporty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:48:28 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 10:50:58 AM by opporty

Hi there! Opporty has reached another milestone - Universal Accounting Systems, our verified provider and one of the first companies that opted to install Opporty's smart widgets, have received first orders through the widget. Check out this learn more: https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/innovative-startup-to-facilitate-cryptocurrency-payments-first-offplatform-transactions-received-20180320-00855

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

As mentioned above:
"NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 20, 2018 / Opporty, a business-oriented, blockchain-powered startup from Delaware, is pleased to announce that the first crypto-based transactions via its innovative smart widgets have been made. The widgets are implemented at third-party websites, with no development activities required on the part of website owners. They enable on and off platform payments using BTC and ETH for offerings listed at the Opporty marketplace."

I think this is a good start for this project with some useful example that can convinced more investors, I do not know much technical details, but I am curious if there is any difficulty to reach that goal? I think we have different ways to pay btc and eth.

opporty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

Hello! Opporty here, with a weekly update. Last week we were busy completely rewamping and updating our ICO landing page. Now, it feels and looks completely different. Check out the post for details!

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

Hello! Opporty here, with a weekly update. Last week we were busy completely rewamping and updating our ICO landing page. Now, it feels and looks completely different. Check out the post for details!

I have seen that "Use of Funds. We openly display our usage of funds, expressed as percentages. Have a look at the platform’s major expenses and their ratios." I think it is very important to let the investors know how the funds are used. My question is if you will reveal this information to the community in your weekly report so that the investors can know how the raised money are used.

opporty

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

I have seen that "Use of Funds. We openly display our usage of funds, expressed as percentages. Have a look at the platform’s major expenses and their ratios." I think it is very important to let the investors know how the funds are used. My question is if you will reveal this information to the community in your weekly report so that the investors can know how the raised money are used.

Hello choubao0514, thank you! Of course, everyone can see Use of Funds on our website: https://opporty.com/ico/
opporty

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

Hello everyone! We never seat still, coming up with new, innovative ideas of Opporty application. In this Medium post, we provide our perspective on Plasma Protocol and share how we intend to use it to empower Opporty and target corporate clients. Push the link to learn about our OES. Enjoy!

minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Hello choubao0514, thank you! Of course, everyone can see Use of Funds on our website: https://opporty.com/ico/

I think his/her question is that if your dev team will show us that how this funds is used actually. For example, if there will be a funds usage report every month so that all the investors can see how their investment is used every month.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████