Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅  (Read 40304 times)
opporty

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:30:26 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 03:27:04 PM by opporty

With gratitude at Thanksgiving, we thank our team members, advisors, participants, and followers from the United States for trusting us and helping us grow into a success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:06:52 PM

A good idea. I wish good luck to you guys.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

How is going with the presale? I mean how many ETH raised, how many investors joined in and what is the presale price?I can not find these answers on the website.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
opporty

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

Everybody is queuing up to get cryptocurrency!
Hurry up, we have a special offer for you!
Get 35% bonus on your contribution: https://opporty.com/ico/

opporty

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:13:19 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 03:28:05 PM by opporty

How is going with the presale? I mean how many ETH raised, how many investors joined in and what is the presale price?I can not find these answers on the website.

This information is available for participants of the Whitelist by the link. You can join the Whitelist here: https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/ or wait 2 days to see the results when the token sale starts.
opporty

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:14:20 PM

A good idea. I wish good luck to you guys.

Thank You!  Smiley
opporty

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:54:09 PM

We've prepared a hot schedule of incredible news.

It's time of big bonuses with Black Friday Now https://opporty.com/ico/. The exclusive Whitelist Pre-sale will be closed November 26. Are you in the Whitelist already? Hurry up! Finaly, the most anticipated ICO date - Opporty Token Sale will begin in 2 days! Don’t miss a chance to purchase Opporty tokens in the first 24 hours! Stay tuned!

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:16:43 AM

Only two days left. But the ETH pumps a lot these days with more than 15%, I think it may make the caps harder to reach.But I think it is a good news for ICO projects.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

I like the idea of this project. I do really hope this ico goes well and you guys will succeed.I will participate in the project Wink
opporty

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:35:39 PM

I like the idea of this project. I do really hope this ico goes well and you guys will succeed.I will participate in the project Wink

Thank you!  Smiley
opporty

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

Whitelist pre-sale does not wait!
It is your chance to join the Whitelist https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/
Request access now and get your bonus!

opporty

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:04:09 PM

Hey Guys, we are happy you support us! Take a look at the results we have reached together. It’s about 3 weeks after the launch, and we have great plans for the nearest future. Check our White Paper, Roadmap and Use of funds info. We are going to improve the results right in front of your eyes!   

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:16:43 AM

Hello! Iso already started? the counter on the official site does not show anything.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

Hello! Iso already started? the counter on the official site does not show anything.
The OPPORTY team has announced in their social channles ICO has been rescheduled (no reasons  provided). The updated ICO date is to be announced soon.
opporty

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:05:44 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2019, 08:00:28 AM by opporty

Hello Opporty Community of Supporters,

We have an important announcement to make:

Let’s start with the good news. We have received approval for some important strategic partnerships:
1. Bancor
2. Some other eminent funds have also requested information.

We are expanding those relationships and the opportunities they have opened for Opporty.

On the down side, we are witnessing market instability caused by multiple factors, and we are therefore delaying the launch date of our ICO.

Another factor to consider is that the Opporty project does not need to raise such a substantial amount of money. Obviously, if we do reach our Hard Cap it will be beneficial to our project. There is also the possibility that we will raise enough money, and there will still be a lot of tokens left unsold. This might give rise to questions about what we are planning to do with the unsold tokens.

We have decided to make a delayed airdrop of the unsold tokens in proportion to the contributions made during the pre-sale and ICO. This is only fair to our community of contributors.

We will not close our presale for those who still wish to join the whitelisted presale. The interests of our early contributors are protected.

Contributors who are currently participating in our whitelisted presale will receive their tokens without delay.

Our product development continues, so please follow our ongoing updates. We will release more updates shortly, not only about our partnerships, but also about the functionality of Opporty.

Bounty campaign also continues.

The new ICO date is to be announced.

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:53:14 AM

Hello. Tell me please, why the start of the ICO was rescheduled? This is not the first time. I wanted to take part in the ICO, now I doubt it.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

transferred a second time? this is not good. is there at least an approximate date? in what month?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
SergeyG

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:49:03 PM

transferred a second time? this is not good. is there at least an approximate date? in what month?
Hello. Tell me please, why the start of the ICO was rescheduled? This is not the first time. I wanted to take part in the ICO, now I doubt it.

Hello Dear Supporters

Thank you for those questions. We have provided reasons of our ICO reschedule in our announcement. 
One of them is market instability which is completely not dependent from us. This instability started in October because of 2 Bitcoin forks. One of them never happened but market keeps its condition. We were expecting market to become more stable after the second fork which was never happened and we have named named the second date. We were expected situation to become stable till this date but it has not.
That is why why we are rescheduling it for the second time.

The other reason is business development process. We have to care about the product. Our care about the product is protecting your contribution as well.
We all have seen different samples of products raising money but missing right organizational approach from their founders. I believe you understand to which products I am referring to. 

This campaign is not only fundraising to us. We are aiming to build real good project which will be helpful for the community.
Please be respectful to efforts we are putting. These efforts are playing in your favor as well.

Sergey
opporty

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

The good news is, our exclusive whitelisted pre-sale is still on.
Take your chance to get up to 35% bonus on your contribution. https://opporty.com/ico/join-the-whitelist/

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:19:32 AM

Hello Dear Supporters

Thank you for those questions. We have provided reasons of our ICO reschedule in our announcement. 
One of them is market instability which is completely not dependent from us. This instability started in October because of 2 Bitcoin forks. One of them never happened but market keeps its condition. We were expecting market to become more stable after the second fork which was never happened and we have named named the second date. We were expected situation to become stable till this date but it has not.
That is why why we are rescheduling it for the second time.

The other reason is business development process. We have to care about the product. Our care about the product is protecting your contribution as well.
We all have seen different samples of products raising money but missing right organizational approach from their founders. I believe you understand to which products I am referring to. 

This campaign is not only fundraising to us. We are aiming to build real good project which will be helpful for the community.
Please be respectful to efforts we are putting. These efforts are playing in your favor as well.

Sergey
can be unstable for a very long time. This crypto currency is very unstable here. So you can wait a year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: