Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions, for a reputable and altruistic CC investement?  (Read 162 times)
embodytantra (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:17:33 AM

Hey guys,

Firstly, I'd appreciate quality replies.  Not really interested in hearing crap replies.  So please think before typing (I'm not trying to sound superior, I'm not).  I know it's easy to be in a bad mood and just type anything and post something negative about a company that quite frankly, we may not know much about other something not going our way.  Anyway... Wink

I'm a newb, but I've got a little to invest (please don't send me offers), because I want to see which other cryptos to invest in (sorry if this only BITCOIN talk?).  I already am investing in bitcoin - I just want to diversify.  So I already know which ones I want to invest in, but I get the sense that they are not going to be caring about the world and possibly the poverty - they will only want to be greedy - so yeah, I can get rich with them - but I still have a choice, so I'd like to invest in some ICO's and CC's?  Your suggestions?  

Also, I only know one way to invest is to buy their currency, but is there another? I know that in bitcoin there is real companies who offer 1% a day for a little while.  But I'd be interested in hearing other options.

Thanks and good luck!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: