Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:38:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Ethereum without any investment??  (Read 3546 times)
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

The best way to earn Ethereum without any investments is in bounty or Airdrop campaigns. It is really a fast way to earn Ethereum without investing any amount of money you just do some task. And also you should follow their rules and regulations to prevent from disqualification.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:05:49 PM

As far as I know now, this has become very problematic, because now the cryptocurrency world is full of new and new stories that bounty hunters and miners do not get anything from their invested time in projects.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

How to earn Ethereum from scratch without any capital? Is there any highest paying faucet available? or any other way to earn Ethereum??

You can create some content for projects who offer bounties , signature campaign or offer your skills for a payment in crypto . Ofcourse it will take some time to earn decent amount , but its possible . Not sure , but i think fastest thing to do is create Articles / Videos for projects that offer bounties . Probably will take like 1-2 months to get something .
Signature campaigns are difficult to get some projects because there are thousands of people who apply for projects and if your rank is low, possibility for you would be less. You can join bounty campaigns but you should prepare yourself to take risk in getting some money. You will have to work for 2-4 months and finally you will know that you will get some money or not.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

As for me to get some free ethereum would be joining some bounty campaign, and today as i experienced, the more result would be from the signature campaign, usually it has more allocation and the participant isn't so much like in social media campaign.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:12:18 AM

Basically I started without any investments in just participating some bounty campaigns like signature and facebook campaigns it really gives me a rewards that can be traded with Ethereum. And I think the best thing I can share with you is just follow their rules and regulation.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

How to earn Ethereum from scratch without any capital? Is there any highest paying faucet available? or any other way to earn Ethereum??

Just do bounties if you do not want to risk fiat/cash. Then once the token hits the exchange, trade it for eth.
OTC2018

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

Try getting involved in bounties or airdrops for coins, you can then sell them off and buy ethereum. The trick is finding a good airdrops coin to join.

The better ones are worth holding for longer though.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

You can earn ethereum through many ways over internet as well as around this forum if you have a medium rank account and atleast 1-2 hours of time everyday.
A few of regular ways to earn include airdrops, bounties, writing articles, whitepapers etcitra
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

Bounties are the best way to go, but it will take time before you can earn tokens then convert these to eth.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

Yes. here is even better than faucet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134
You can get ETHER instantly!   Just by selling bounty takes earned in different bounties (FB, Twitter, bitcointalk, etc).

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

If you don't want to make any investment, you can only rely on work to get coins from Ethereum, such as a bounty event or an airdrop!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

if you diligently open threads in bitcoiantalk and read them, I think you will find various ways to get ethereum without having to invest first

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

It seems to me that Ethereum is not so difficult to get. You just participate in the bounty and then change the received tokens to Ethereum. Or you can win Ethereum in some kind of drawings. other ways until that not have come up with
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

You can claim faucet eth, there are lots of eth utensils distributed for free just by filling in the capta or you can also do the campaign bounty there are many ico campaigns that you can follow and you can see here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

I think one of the easiest way to earn Ethereum without monetary investment is to participate in a ICO bounty program, here you earn ERC20 tokens and convert it to Ethereum using an exchange

Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

the only thing you can do is take part in bounty campaigns and earn their tokens, which you can change to eth then

Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

I would recommend to start with bounties and airdrops, if you do not have any funds for trading. You can participate in bounties, wait until the token will be listed on a good exchange and than sell your earned tokens for ETH or BTC. It is pretty simple, but effective way of earning crypto.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

If it was so easy, then many people would be rich or just wealthy. There is no way to earn it without investment

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

Get Ethereum is not so difficult. To do this, you just need to participate in the bounty and then exchange tokens for Ethereum. So it's kind of a free cryptocurrency. While other methods are not invented
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

I recommend that you participate in some high-reward bounty signing activities to earn bounty tokens. After the online transaction, you can replace them with ETH.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4510008.0
Distribution of Rewards:
Bitcointalk Signature Campaign: 37.5% of bounty pool - 1,500,000 XPX
Facebook Campaign: 12.5% of bounty pool - 500,000 XPX
Twitter Campaign: 16.25% of bounty pool - 650,000 XPX
Content Creation: 12.5% of total bounty pool - 500,000 XPX
Video Creation: 12.5% of bounty pool - 500,000 XPX
Telegram: 2.0% of bounty pool - 75,000 XPX
Translation and Moderation Campaign: 7.50% of total bounty pool - 300,000 XPX

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄