Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:31:17 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 10:00:56 PM by VTS

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

Thank you for posting this.

This should be made sticky so that anyone here can see it.

VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:09:53 AM

Thank you! Much appreciated!

I doubt it ever will be made sticky! But at least a few lost crypto souls might be saved with the "normal" ranked thread Roll Eyes

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:53:34 AM

Greed is the sole fall of every trader. Sometimes it helps us some other times it breaks us into pieces. Thanks for the advice. Doing our due diligence to study will help us and also being persistent will keep us in the game for long and also as profitable as ever.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:58:03 AM

the thing is, in altcoin market it is actually possible to become rich fast but for 90% of those who are trying it won't be possible and most of them are losing money anyways. and the only reason is that they have no idea what they are doing. they know nothing of trading and nothing about the market.

otherwise you can clearly see that earlier this year all altcoins were pumped a lot and investing in a couple of them could give you a huge profit if you know when to get in and when to dump instead of holding it tight with false hope.

--looking for signature--
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

Yes trading is like a double-edged sword.

Here is a thread I started to provide some trading tips https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.0

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:18:13 AM

Thank you. Very good advice. I lost a lot of money when I tried to participate in pampas. Organizers always tell us the last. And as usual we get their coins.
But, nevertheless, on altkoinah you can earn very good money. Just need to pay more attention to analytics.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

Yes trading is like a double-edged sword.

Here is a thread I started to provide some trading tips https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.0

It has to be. Otherwise, everyone will be gaining very big all the time and nobody will lose any. That is not possible at all. That is why skills are needed and strategies and techniques are always necessary if you want more accurate speculations of the movements of prices.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:41:21 AM

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

A very nice reminders regarding on this investment world.Thank for the effort on writing on this one i do completely agree on this stuff. Most people are really in a hurry on becoming rich this is why they are always been victimized by scams because of their greed on money and some people will really use this weakness to earn money from those people who are lazy enough not to to hardwork instead minding on getting rich in an instant.Theres no such thing on this world unless if you do hit lotto jackpots.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:43:12 AM

agree with you, i have seen many example of being rich fast and go broke fast, too many things shall be learned as getting rich, including the mentality, the conception of wealth, the ability to protect the property and so on

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:04:48 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 11:21:11 AM by danmoris

Very good advice - thanks!

Or, like some wise men put it in the past:
‘Love of money is a cause of all sorts of harmful things, and by chasing after wealth some have stabbed themselves all over and have incur themselves a lot of pain.’
&
‘A lover of money will never be satisfied with money no matter how much they get, nor a lover of wealth with income.’
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:18:32 AM

Thank you. Very good advice. I lost a lot of money when I tried to participate in pampas. Organizers always tell us the last. And as usual we get their coins.
But, nevertheless, on altkoinah you can earn very good money. Just need to pay more attention to analytics.

Thank you and sorry for your loss! At least you got +1 experience, but expensive one...

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:19:49 AM

Very good and elaborated post which should be a guidline for all new investors but also the old experinced ones that have forgoten how things work.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

Greed is the sole fall of every trader. Sometimes it helps us some other times it breaks us into pieces. Thanks for the advice. Doing our due diligence to study will help us and also being persistent will keep us in the game for long and also as profitable as ever.

True words! Thank you that you see it somehow useful!

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:18:52 PM

now is time to buy. all coin is burned down. this might be an opportunity for all of us and for man whom want to start investing. im sure the coin will rise again.

VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:25:25 PM

now is time to buy. all coin is burned down. this might be an opportunity for all of us and for man whom want to start investing. im sure the coin will rise again.

How you know which ones will rise? They all might rise a little, maybe, probably.... If the BTC value that got taken out comes back in, there will be a rise... Buy low sell high the principle of trading, but yet the risk is like a shadow following... You still need to create the right portfolio of coins even when price went down like now... Its not only black and white.

gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

I want to congratulate you.You wrote so correct.
The stock market business is a way of transferring to patience of the impatient's money.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

When I first saw the thread title, I was thinking that this is a scam lol. Did not expect this type of post

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:48:37 PM

welcome to crypto world we peoples around the globe come in here hoping they can changes their fate.. me one of those peoples...

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:16:55 PM

I agree with those people who's not ready being rich are also not aware of the problem that will followed them, this people who got lucky and became rich so fast are also prone to have big debt sooner or later being out of control they will start abusing their money and forget about investing and saving for more years that followed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: