Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:00:23 AM

I think trading is the first way to get rich in the crypto world. Thanks.

My suggestion is trading also because this is what people do to make their investment grow and gambling also if you are lucky and a gambler person then you become rich with just a small period of time.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:18:01 AM

the thing is, in altcoin market it is actually possible to become rich fast but for 90% of those who are trying it won't be possible and most of them are losing money anyways. and the only reason is that they have no idea what they are doing. they know nothing of trading and nothing about the market.

otherwise you can clearly see that earlier this year all altcoins were pumped a lot and investing in a couple of them could give you a huge profit if you know when to get in and when to dump instead of holding it tight with false hope.

^^^THIS^^^

There are literally endless trading opportunities in the altcoin markets every day, but most people are just not aware of them and they have no idea what they are doing or what is happening around them.  Undecided
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:18:05 AM

Anyone who thinks that they can get rich quickly in crypto is a fool, time is money especially in crypto world, there are no way you can earn really big amount of money fast except creating some ponzi or hyip scam. Greediness is what will make someone fall
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:28:35 AM

First choose good coins for trade with good TA
Then buy the dip
Hold tight
Then sell the top
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:17:10 AM

It will never happen to become rich quickly unless it is beyond law, of course. It takes perseverance and lot of effort to continue taking up the beloved business, and eventually it will bring fruit, undoubtedly. The same case is with cryptocurrency in general.

I wouldn't say it "never" happens that some get rich without violating one law or the other. There might be one out of 10.000 who got rich quick on a honest or lets say lucky way... The majority of us needs to be persistent, make a lot of effort to get a small chance to establish a profitable business but will never get rich fast...

Kolique

Activity: 53
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:25:39 AM

When you talk about trading what are you thinking about ? Midterm trading ? Daily trading ?
Because yes in daily trading it's easy to loose money if you don't know what you are doing but i think with reasonable midterm trading there is less risks if you stay focused on your goals

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ⍟⍟⍟ CryptoFlux.fr - Agrégateur de news crypto francophone ⍟⍟⍟ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:47:07 AM

It not so hard to be rich here if you're lucky enough. Like for example you won 100 btc from a jackpot in a gambling site then you'll get rich real quick. I can say trading can help you with getting rich but you need to be patient and set your own goal. Midterm trading is better than day trading Smiley
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:32:22 AM

Actually its not very in instant but it if you work for it, its not possible for you to get rich, for my opinion or as a new worker in bitcoin i think if you work harder thats the time you will get rich. And the best way is to give time on it and devote time for it because thats the best way to get rich in crypto world.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:17:23 AM

There is no quick way because time itself is a factor. First you have to study hard, then invest and finally wait patiently for long times.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:05:35 AM

Since you are here to get rich fast, i suggest that you stay before buying into anything, observe the market, and see people who want this shortcut get rekt. My dear friend there is not shortcuts in crypto. THis is ruthless and the experienced traders will rip you out of all your money. If you want to get rich in crypto, learn FA and TA. Invest in yourself before you invest in crypto.

shirokumo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

Trading is very profitable due to cryptocurrency volatility, you can learn about some tips here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTnukcP0whc
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

Trading is very profitable due to cryptocurrency volatility, you can learn about some tips here:
trading is just profit for some lucky trader, expert trader and whale. many new trade lost their money in it
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

Thanks for your tips and information Grin
In business world losing is normal but you need to cover it with success but if you'd always lose is not good in doing business and greedines turns into negative things and you're true joining on pump and dump groups are very risky it's like gambling you will gamble your money and you're not sure if you will become successful or not, Studying is the best way to become successful in business not only on bitcoin world even on other things and patience too and hard work are the best things to do, Searching and Analyzing also is good so keep it up bitcoin users just hard work and we all become successful businessman Grin
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

Thank you for that link i appreciate that, actually now i do some research about trading before i start to trade my altcoin.

And also thank you for you Op for that tips and information topic.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:22:15 AM

Thanks for your tips and information Grin
In business world losing is normal but you need to cover it with success but if you'd always lose is not good in doing business and greedines turns into negative things and you're true joining on pump and dump groups are very risky it's like gambling you will gamble your money and you're not sure if you will become successful or not, Studying is the best way to become successful in business not only on bitcoin world even on other things and patience too and hard work are the best things to do, Searching and Analyzing also is good so keep it up bitcoin users just hard work and we all become successful businessman Grin

This crypto currency served as a good business and reliable one for me, and if I will compare this to fiat it has greatest advantages among all currency at present days. All those tips suggested here is providing certain information which everybody gathers enough idea to use for their techniques in deciding what's the best aspects. The results will be surprising as holding all crypto coins will seemingly grow in the future, no wonder every people who has this kind of profitable asset will be rich instantly.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:06:36 AM

Great advice. Thanks for reminding this crucial point to us, especially new Crypto world player. I see so many topics bout how people lose their money via those "get rich fast" schemes. Very sad so many new small investors easily believe them though.

I think it is the common issue that every new player wants to get rich very quick because reading and waiting sound very difficult Smiley

Key point is this : "first, read and think 100 times and move one time"

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

no one can get rich fast in crypto world, someone seems to be just because they have been in this world for years and get cheap coins, and then they gain great profits when the market rise up, newbie may make money first, but they can hardly escape when the crash happens
noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

Investing atleast 30% on a coin and monopolizing on market seems to make it possible for you to get rich quickly from cryptocurrency. And of course, the answer is no huge money available to do it, so the wise way is to utilize potential of yourself that you can use to nearly rich from bitcoin. Hope this helps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

If its too good to be true, it probably is. That is my motto when it comes to investing. Anything promising getting rich quickly, is usually a possible scam. Especially here in cryptoland we need to exercise due diligence way more than ordinary folk. This space is high risk.
kabz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:57:51 PM

Follow your instinct, anticipate, dont be a sheep or u'll be always a step way from money.
the simple move, the more accurate.
TBH, if i had a huge bankroll, i would just put all in on btc and neo and wait for 3 years.
But i have to trade to make a decent bankroll, check all the projects you might appreciate, cheap coins preferably, hold it for 3 monthes, learn how they evolves (information war bro, twitter, telegraph, slack), each coins have a different story, learn it and you might be able to feel what will happens next. Bet on it.

bye
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: