Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:44:33 AM

Yes it is possible but you have to take same risk of losing if you select best altcoin you get rich sooner if this coin will be pump. Whether you get paid in crypto or fiat, there is only one formula in getting rich, that is to work hard and smart. Never fall to ponzi's or anything that promises getting rich quick.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

It is all about risk and information you got. You risk too much money according to information you got and if you are right you gonna double or even triple your money. You also need good luck of course. No big difference than real world markets.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

It will be really difficult to do in a short period of time, you need to take risks, you need to be smart and make good decisions, and you also need to have a big slice of luck.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

That's super easy! I am really surprised no one knows about this. To get rich in cryptocurrencies you require the following:

1. Some bitcoins to trade with, for bet results you need about 0.005 - 0.010 bitcoins so that you can battle the fees.
2. An account on the trusted cryptocurrency exchanges like poloniex, kraken, bittrex, and other similar sites.
3. A brain.
4. The most important requirement, foresee the future.

*insert sarcasm here*

Generally, in cryptocurrency trading you need to foresee the future and see which coins will pump. That is the hardest part of trading, because it is practically impossible to see the future.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:44:09 AM

It is all about risk and information you got. You risk too much money according to information you got and if you are right you gonna double or even triple your money. You also need good luck of course. No big difference than real world markets.
You have a point on that. As for me,the least thing I know is that you have to be creative and informative about the different coins involved with bitcoin. The strategies that you know in trading coins will help you more grow your coins and be as much as possible to have an open minded character. Being rich is not that quick it all started with great responsibilities. Others happens by luck but if you insist,make it happen. Take a lot of effort to become rich in crypto world. This won't be easy,it takes also a lot of patience for you can't predict the situation that may occur in altcoin issues. Moreover,be wise at all times.
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:04:07 PM

Sooner or later it depends on each of us individually and hope luck is on our side.
If we want to get rich quick, we really need hard work, brain and also dare to take risks.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:42:19 PM

many people switch on cryptocurreny as they have notion that they can get easy money on it, but the real story is not what they expected and suddenly it turns out that they might be scam. Luck of knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrecny cause them huge lose. They drive in without understanding the concept and attract for what most ICO was advertising that they can be rich after doing something. If we want to get rich we must first work harder and harder every single they, in crypto-world you must read, understand, give time or effort to learn and analyze.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:49:35 PM

I've been burned enough. Literally all you need to know:

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

Here is a thread that might be interesting regarding trading alt coins! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.msg22268851#msg22268851

We ( Licensium Team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0) decided to share our knowledge and give some tips on starting to trade alt coins, but not on the get rich fast principle!

VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:37:36 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 06:53:01 PM by VTS

many people switch on cryptocurreny as they have notion that they can get easy money on it, but the real story is not what they expected and suddenly it turns out that they might be scam. Luck of knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrecny cause them huge lose. They drive in without understanding the concept and attract for what most ICO was advertising that they can be rich after doing something. If we want to get rich we must first work harder and harder every single they, in crypto-world you must read, understand, give time or effort to learn and analyze.

Education is the key! Most people are to lame to gain new knowledge and educate them self about crypto and start investing into the wild... and we all know how much scam is out there....

LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:47:25 PM

The thread-opener is right I guess. That is the reason why I do only long-term since middle of this year. And it is much more comfortable.
kijaki

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

Totally right. Just have look to promising coins and then: hold, hold, hold.
Diversification will increase the chance. But trading will make you feel nervous, so keep cool and hold.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:00:02 PM

The thread-opener is right I guess. That is the reason why I do only long-term since middle of this year. And it is much more comfortable.

Long term will also allow you to be more analytic and you can collect historical data that will help you to choose the right time for buy/sell IMHO. Me for my part, I do not need stress in my life:-)

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:37:39 AM

Yeah in short you are saying that patience is the key for your success and to achieve it we need to control ourselves as well as our businesses. If we talking about the getting rich and patience stuff here then I would love to say that buying few of the altcoins and investing into them time to time can stand chance here. With time to time I mean every month or so putting specific part of money into them and holding them for long period of time. I see very less risk in such investment and considering the time being invested in it. I'm bringing up here because I believe that's the best way for now and there are so many scam projects coming around. Why not just keep the money into known coins and let them grow by themselves. ;-)

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:00:52 AM

If someone want to get fast rich in a couple of time they should be a start trading. There are many trading site but only sort curt rich will be a crypto trading, when one person buy some Ltc i thing it is a great chance of fast rich and other coin is ETH.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:23:45 AM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.msg22268851#msg22268851

We ( Licensium Team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0) decided to share our knowledge and give some tips on starting to trade alt coins, but not on the get rich fast principle!

Very well said sir, I hope many of the crypto users read it and learn a lot from your experiences. There's no shortcut way on being rich, you really must go on different ups and down of your journey. But when you finally did it , all of your sacrifice will be paid by your sweet success. You dont need to rush all your goals, just do it step by step and you never notice the next thing you know is your already on top of your dreams.
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:27:01 AM

Good advise. Thank you for sharing your experience. Sometimes unfortunately we learn in hard way but it has always been like that.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:51:43 AM

Actually for me its not instant and fast to have that kind of money, but you will have long time and you need to be more productive and have more time to spend in bitcoin and in that you will reach your goal which is to be rich, but it will have long time.
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:55:15 AM

it is true, greed will cause a fall and will only think how to get rich in a short time. Eliminate the sense of greed right now
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:26:39 AM

There is no way to get rich fast in crypto. It is not magical trick. It's a mind and experience game by experts who runs  the market. With good experience and vast knowledge you can earn sound profit from altcoin trading without no more greed. If anyone have a patience then he will be successful guaranteed 100%.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: