Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:45:18 AM

There is no way to get rich fast in crypto. It is not magical trick. It's a mind and experience game by experts who runs  the market. With good experience and vast knowledge you can earn sound profit from altcoin trading without no more greed. If anyone have a patience then he will be successful guaranteed 100%.

Exactly there is no magic involved, rather knowledge, education, patience and hard work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:54:12 AM

You might not get rich fast, but steadily with the passive income potential of masternode based coins (most of them are currently greatly undervalued in my opinion)

These two sites are worth a look:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information.  There's plenty of low cap coins worth next to nothing at the moment.

I personally believe CRAVE, CROWN, SYNX, BSD and PIVX all have big things planned and will do well in future and should make their owners very happy.
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

I think that the best thing to do is invest in the technology you believe
yes you can predict some times that a coint will jump x100, but many coins are not really willing to do that
only coins that really deserve it, doing it
but many coins are getting pumped only because they are in bittrex, and bittrex not accepting new coins
i hope that this shit will stop when decetralized coins enter to the game
this became too ugly
still, the safes way is to invest in a coin that has great technology , and not promises/airdrops/spam/big premine etc...
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

There is no way to get rich fast in crypto. It is not magical trick. It's a mind and experience game by experts who runs  the market. With good experience and vast knowledge you can earn sound profit from altcoin trading without no more greed. If anyone have a patience then he will be successful guaranteed 100%.

Exactly there is no magic involved, rather knowledge, education, patience and hard work!

Correct. You need to be lucky if you suddenly hit a one coin that will make you rich. I'm sure there is, but the question is how to choose from hundreds of coin out there in the circulation. So you need to study and educate yourself, read their roadmap and whitepaper and check the devs behind it. Because people here are really good at detecting scam specially looking at the team behind the project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

Correct. You need to be lucky if you suddenly hit a one coin that will make you rich. I'm sure there is, but the question is how to choose from hundreds of coin out there in the circulation. So you need to study and educate yourself, read their roadmap and whitepaper and check the devs behind it. Because people here are really good at detecting scam specially looking at the team behind the project.

You need to be perfectly informed about facts on projects and project developers to be able to do this and do this well. A stroke of luck is perfect as well. But no need to rely on luck too much because that is too lazy and weak for one to do this. Develop the skills of analyzing the projects, their vision, their plans, and so on. Read a lot so that you will have sound bases.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:36:54 PM

I think that the best thing to do is invest in the technology you believe
yes you can predict some times that a coint will jump x100, but many coins are not really willing to do that
only coins that really deserve it, doing it
but many coins are getting pumped only because they are in bittrex, and bittrex not accepting new coins
i hope that this shit will stop when decetralized coins enter to the game
this became too ugly
still, the safes way is to invest in a coin that has great technology , and not promises/airdrops/spam/big premine etc...

Well BTC got founded out of solving a technical problem, became its own technology, so I believe as well that the technology part is the most safest and successful one!

*Some advertising in own interest: Check out our ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0

codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:41:36 PM

I think just enjoy every little procces bro dont get tempted with do anything instanly Grin

Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:46:10 PM

Getting rich really fast is more luck theme for sure. If you in the right place in right time you could achieve it. But for the most situations you have to be ready to work as much as needed and trying as much as needed before you will get it.

LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

Getting rich really fast is more luck theme for sure. If you in the right place in right time you could achieve it. But for the most situations you have to be ready to work as much as needed and trying as much as needed before you will get it.

That`s it. You should know as much as possible about crypto, but there`s no way to get rich without luck and the right timing.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:36:59 PM

That`s it. You should know as much as possible about crypto, but there`s no way to get rich without luck and the right timing.

Truly, truly! Trading always have a gambling aspect in itself! The key for me is to keep the gambling as low as possible!

Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:07:17 PM

I agree with you, enrichment is not a quick process. But it's crypto currency world, and everything happens faster including enrichment. If you buy the right coin, you can become a millionaire in a couple of days, but that rarely happens. But still it happens....

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.msg22268851#msg22268851

We ( Licensium Team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0) decided to share our knowledge and give some tips on starting to trade alt coins, but not on the get rich fast principle!

Very useful information op. I keep hearing about more and more people getting scammed by the get rich quick scams and this is nothing new in the crypto world. Newbies are easy prey for the scammers and need to be more cautious while investing.

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

Thank you! Glad you agree that get quick rich isn't something to aim for, special with all the scam around!

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:58:48 PM

It's really about fear of spending what you have in order to make huge amounts of money in a short amount of time. It's very possible if you gamble, though not recommended.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
runio

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:17:40 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:06:38 AM by mprep

-find ico with small cap
-buy all tokens
-hit te major exchange
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:52:29 PM

I would appreciate if you DELETE this mega not allowed advertising in this thread!

Thank you!

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

Dear, i like crypto trading. it will give us a good future. join the ICO and take a suitable opportunity.
hold some altcoin it will give us a fast richest way.
But
i think i doesn't have a rich man in one day. so i don't like to take any duplicate way.
i know everything is possiable. just try it on the right way.
Time will say everything.Today or tomorrow we will must success.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:58:03 AM

Dear, i like crypto trading. it will give us a good future. join the ICO and take a suitable opportunity.
But
i think i doesn't have a rich man in one day. so i don't like to take any duplicate way.

Agree, its all about time, like most of the things in life. Do not be afraid, do not invest money you cannot afford to loose, educate yourself about the coin, make smart moves and you should be fine!

Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:58:40 AM

But

Agree, its all about time, like most of the things in life. Do not be afraid, do not invest money you cannot afford to loose, educate yourself about the coin, make smart moves and you should be fine!

People shouldn't rely on pump and dump coin all the time. The profit is fast but the same goes when it dumps. They should take inspiration on young btc millionaires that it takes years before they get rich.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:17:28 AM

But

People shouldn't rely on pump and dump coin all the time. The profit is fast but the same goes when it dumps. They should take inspiration on young btc millionaires that it takes years before they get rich.

I split my budget on long term invest and gamble coins (dumb and pump coins) I do also split the profit. Actually trading 2 different kinds of strategies!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: