Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

if it's too good to be true, stay away from it. Being greedy and having a "Millionaire in a day" mindset would surely get you burned. Better to aim for slow, steady growth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

if it's too good to be true, stay away from it. Being greedy and having a "Millionaire in a day" mindset would surely get you burned. Better to aim for slow, steady growth!

^^^ That is how everything in life works! Crypto is no difference...

kakusnice

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:42:59 AM

what is fast? half a year? need a lot of luck for that...
but there are few ways to do that more slowly
in few years its possible Smiley
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

what is fast? half a year? need a lot of luck for that...
but there are few ways to do that more slowly
in few years its possible Smiley

^^^ Truly, truly!

But there are many what think they can get rich in 2 - 3 weeks, I do not know from where they have that info.....

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:53:06 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.msg22268851#msg22268851

We ( Licensium Team https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0) decided to share our knowledge and give some tips on starting to trade alt coins, but not on the get rich fast principle!

APPLY FOR OUR BOUNTIES: https://goo.gl/forms/2RUJKdzx9qbWi6Kj1
INFO ON BOUNTIES: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224387
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.0

Thanks for the good advise and reminding us here, all the statement that you had given us here will become a benefits for sure to all readers in this forum. And I agreed that there's shortcut for us to become rich it needs time and process before we reach that level of life.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

There is no way to get rich fast in crypto. It is not magical trick. It's a mind and experience game by experts who runs  the market. With good experience and vast knowledge you can earn sound profit from altcoin trading without no more greed. If anyone have a patience then he will be successful guaranteed 100%.

That's the term, that's the real one, "patience". Many people see trading and investment as fun game and quickest way to get rich. That's not the case really. One should be very sound in performing the action in the virtual market, it can not work without the smartness. One who is patient enough and works without greed is the one who runs the market in the reality. This can not be adopted by everyone and this is why we don't see much of the millionaires around us. Otherwise everyone can just go and grab a million. But that's not allowed if you are not a sensible person and a person who works with ambitions. Yeah truely experience matters a lot with the crypto world.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

Buy anything you can and sell all coin ither like! This year have more ICO coin!
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

Do not try to get rich fast in crypto world, you can also high likely to get poor fast. Instead try to build a solid portfolio and think ahead, this is the only true way to get rich but it requires a solid brain which most ones in crypto don't have.
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:25:08 PM

There is no way to get fast rich in cryptocurrency. You should wait for a long time. When you invest in cryptocurrency then you must know you get money after so long time.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Thanks for the good advise and reminding us here, all the statement that you had given us here will become a benefits for sure to all readers in this forum. And I agreed that there's shortcut for us to become rich it needs time and process before we reach that level of life.

I´m glad you like the tips and I also do hope they will be from great use!

gbosah

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:34:01 PM

There is no way to get rich fast in crypto. It is not magical trick. It's a mind and experience game by experts who runs  the market. With good experience and vast knowledge you can earn sound profit from altcoin trading without no more greed. If anyone have a patience then he will be successful guaranteed 100%.

That's the term, that's the real one, "patience". Many people see trading and investment as fun game and quickest way to get rich. That's not the case really. One should be very sound in performing the action in the virtual market, it can not work without the smartness. One who is patient enough and works without greed is the one who runs the market in the reality. This can not be adopted by everyone and this is why we don't see much of the millionaires around us. Otherwise everyone can just go and grab a million. But that's not allowed if you are not a sensible person and a person who works with ambitions. Yeah truely experience matters a lot with the crypto world.
Making money in crypto is patience, is not a get rich quick scheme, you need your own research and time to be making something from crypto. All you need is focus and risk management.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

Making money in crypto is patience, is not a get rich quick scheme, you need your own research and time to be making something from crypto. All you need is focus and risk management.

Risk Management is major important! Agree!

rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

A word for the wise.. I was really motivated by this
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:37:52 PM

A word for the wise.. I was really motivated by this

Glad its useful to you!

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:37:46 PM

of curse, there different ways to become one for I would advise you to think about mining investing
X756U

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

Dear, i like crypto trading. it will give us a good future. join the ICO and take a suitable opportunity.
hold some altcoin it will give us a fast richest way.
But
i think i doesn't have a rich man in one day. so i don't like to take any duplicate way.
i know everything is possiable. just try it on the right way.
Time will say everything.Today or tomorrow we will must success.

Agree, its all about time, like most of the things in life. Do not be afraid, do not invest money you cannot afford to loose, educate yourself about the coin, make smart moves and you should be fine!

People shouldn't rely on pump and dump coin all the time. The profit is fast but the same goes when it dumps. They should take inspiration on young btc millionaires that it takes years before they get rich.

I split my budget on long term invest and gamble coins (dumb and pump coins) I do also split the profit. Actually trading 2 different kinds of strategies!
You screen coins somewhere or you search them somewhere on internet?
BlindMelon

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

I very much appreciate this type of post. Thanks for the wisdom!
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:04:23 PM

Really helpful post specially those who are new into crypto currency. I join in crypto few months ago, and i bought a lots of useless coin, i figured it out it not gonna make me money. So you have to be smart and buy coin after u do the research. Thanks for your advice though

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:19:13 PM

Really helpful post specially those who are new into crypto currency. I join in crypto few months ago, and i bought a lots of useless coin, i figured it out it not gonna make me money. So you have to be smart and buy coin after u do the research. Thanks for your advice though
Glad to know that you are learning here even more on this forum.I would suggest just read and read on the opinion of people on here because you will surely gain knowledge as the time goes by on reading up valuable information and opinions on this place.Dont hurry on getting rich this is why you should really be sure on every steps that you would make in order to reach that goal that we are aiming for.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

Glad to know that you are learning here even more on this forum.I would suggest just read and read on the opinion of people on here because you will surely gain knowledge as the time goes by on reading up valuable information and opinions on this place.Dont hurry on getting rich this is why you should really be sure on every steps that you would make in order to reach that goal that we are aiming for.
Same here. I also love to learn new things from here because I stay in my house waiting for my career path that I recently took,exam. So in oder for me to be productive at home I join this campaign so that I can help my parents in my own littlw ways. It's difficult when they see you around and you can't extend your help so this is such a good opportunity like me who's at home. I expect more concise and clear information from this forum. Speaking of becoming rich fast,I would just do my best for that but I am not in a hurry. More information please,thank you!

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: