Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:26:03 AM

I respect VTC's experience drafted on its first page. Not many business experts freely shares their ups and downs for the welfare of others. Beginners are always appreciated and welcomed to learn from experts and experienced on their own field. Getting richer might be easier but stability in being rich is much challenging. More experience in money managing is required.

Thank you for your understanding! And I totally agree with you, once you earned some wealth you need to keep it stable financial wise and life wise! That seems to be the hardest part!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ioseta

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:34:11 AM

if you mean a few months with 'fast', a beginner does't have a chance to get rich.
but if anyone have a good amount of currency already, with smart steps and correct decision, investor might be able to get fast rich in short time.
But as a told, big gaining or lose depends on your investment amount above all.
Frankly, i prefer to take small and certain steps instead of take the big risks.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

if you mean a few months with 'fast', a beginner does't have a chance to get rich.
but if anyone have a good amount of currency already, with smart steps and correct decision, investor might be able to get fast rich in short time.
But as a told, big gaining or lose depends on your investment amount above all.
Frankly, i prefer to take small and certain steps instead of take the big risks.

Thank you for sharing this! I agree with all you are saying! There is no fast gaining and if, than its usually high risk!

HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

seems really grounded
but as the most of others included in crypto enrichment I want to find a really easy and stable way to get rich here
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:32:05 AM

I believe this is something we all need to read and be aware of. As in everything there is, the crypto world is no different. Balance is key, and you have to be constant in what you do to see a result. No real success happens overnight.

If there is something or someone promising you will get right overnight, probably is them who are hoping for that to happen, and it's a scam.

In the end, it's all about the human interaction, and the way we analyze it. If they try hard enough and make people believe those empty promises, they've reached their goal.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

Fast or slow to become rich in the crypto world the point for me personally, first have to learning more about the crypto world and continue to trying add insight / experience more in the crypto world, of course with it the various ways or solutions to become successful in the crypto world will increasingly close. And i think intelligence and luck are also influential to get fast rich in the crypto world.

Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:00:03 AM

Work on Crypto world can be rich, but if you think of becoming rich in a few days, then it is wrong. There is a profit here, usually in the office, as we get the extra money on an over time, so here too, the work will be completed according to the plan. So it is possible to be rich in the future.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

i don't know is there any fast way to get rich in crypto world because if we are not working at any field, then we can not earn any single penny. we still need to do some work like trading, invest for one period, mining, gambling or anything else. if we are stay focus with our work (i won't suggest to playing gambling), then we can be rich although it will need time before its happen. i think every people have the right to get rich in any field, the matter is how we can still continue with our work or not because i have seen many people that have passion in the beginning then after they know that this field is difficult, they are surrender and finally quit.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:36:51 AM

i don't know is there any fast way to get rich in crypto world because if we are not working at any field, then we can not earn any single penny. we still need to do some work like trading, invest for one period, mining, gambling or anything else. if we are stay focus with our work (i won't suggest to playing gambling), then we can be rich although it will need time before its happen. i think every people have the right to get rich in any field, the matter is how we can still continue with our work or not because i have seen many people that have passion in the beginning then after they know that this field is difficult, they are surrender and finally quit.
Yes, Become so rich here in crypto world is very risk if there's a high reward there's a high risk, Doing crypto is like gambling just entering into a business you need to take a high risk and ofcourse you need alot of strategies to overcome this challenge and i think in crypto there's a high chance that most of the investors becoming a successful businessman or rich soon and my Tips for all of crypto users don't just focus on one way of making profit on crypto find another ways to invest.
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:40:44 PM

seems really grounded
but as the most of others included in crypto enrichment I want to find a really easy and stable way to get rich here

Stable way you can find for sure, easy I do not believe! If you ever find a easy way please ping me :-))))

PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:44:35 PM

I think it's not easy to become rich fast although the crypto market has many chances, for you must have a strong belief that the coins you hold have a bright future, otherwise you must be well informed and good at dump-and-pump
I too feel its easy to become richer in crypto world. Whats needed here is, the dedication, smart and hardwork with your own skills. Need to be true to yourself. Crypto will support you a lot.
Nothing good comes easy, you just have to work for it. Hard work is not easy, dedication is not easy, being smart is not easy. The truth is that all those things you have mentioned are totally needed to make it even in the outside world, not just in bitcoin.

Still, out of greed, some people just want to thread the easy part, find something that will make them get very rich fast without going through those processes you mentioned and utilizing the best means they have to make the best for themselves, and eventually they always end up falling into the wrong hands and finding themselves back to square one.
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:54:57 AM

There is ain't-thing that you will easily get rich, unless you get lucky and win the lottery. Getting rich is not instant, because life is so hard you need to strive hard to be able to survive. These cryptocurrencies are just an opportunity, it is just once in a lifetime that you shouldn't miss.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:08:12 AM

Good post! Thanks for your advice! In my opinion, coming in with a get rich quick mindset will certainly lead to disaster for most. Investing in projects you believe have real world value and aiming for slow and steady growth is the way to look at any investment you decide to make. There are always those lucky few, and many unlucky ones on the other side of that equation!

Cryptose

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:51:58 AM

Start small , grow , loose, learn and you'll get even bigger ! I know some who invest 1000$ and after 3 years, made it 200000$. Don't know if it's rich though , depends on standards
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:04:09 AM

To get fast rich in cryptocurrency certainly takes the courage to speculation, because all of us never know what will happen then most of us hesitate to invest, I suggest to choose altcoin which has a big marketcap like ethereum, waves or litecoin.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:21:43 AM

You must buy any coin and hold it for some time! May be had somes coin with great price!
VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

I think it's not easy to become rich fast although the crypto market has many chances, for you must have a strong belief that the coins you hold have a bright future, otherwise you must be well informed and good at dump-and-pump
I too feel its easy to become richer in crypto world. Whats needed here is, the dedication, smart and hardwork with your own skills. Need to be true to yourself. Crypto will support you a lot.
Nothing good comes easy, you just have to work for it. Hard work is not easy, dedication is not easy, being smart is not easy. The truth is that all those things you have mentioned are totally needed to make it even in the outside world, not just in bitcoin.

Still, out of greed, some people just want to thread the easy part, find something that will make them get very rich fast without going through those processes you mentioned and utilizing the best means they have to make the best for themselves, and eventually they always end up falling into the wrong hands and finding themselves back to square one.

Agree! That is a reason why experienced people should shear their knowledge and experience to those with less, trying to help the to avoid to get trapped in get fast rich schemes and promises!

VTS (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

You must buy any coin and hold it for some time! May be had somes coin with great price!

Nah, you cannot just buy "any" coin you should research the coin, team, project over all and gain historical data...

bmichael05

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

I know that persons who get rich fast often loose everething very quickly. Because tha usually dont understand how do they did it.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
alex_rada

Activity: 203

This is bat country!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:01:28 PM

There is no such thing as getting rich quickly. All the people that you consider to be rich now from crypto are actually in this game for years, time in which they won, they lost, they learnt from mistakes and moved on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: