Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

I think it's not easy to become rich fast although the crypto market has many chances, for you must have a strong belief that the coins you hold have a bright future, otherwise you must be well informed and good at dump-and-pump

Nothing good comes easy, you just have to work for it. Hard work is not easy, dedication is not easy, being smart is not easy. The truth is that all those things you have mentioned are totally needed to make it even in the outside world, not just in bitcoin.

Still, out of greed, some people just want to thread the easy part, find something that will make them get very rich fast without going through those processes you mentioned and utilizing the best means they have to make the best for themselves, and eventually they always end up falling into the wrong hands and finding themselves back to square one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

The post is helpful and interesting. In my opinion, rich people are real workaholics. When they earn their first thousand, they do not stop at it and do not spend it. They invest 30% of this money to new projects — trusted ICOs, for instance, they trade and they spend the rest of time for education, learning everything about crypto.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

by following ICO and trading projects, because trading can earn huge profits if we can see which coin opportunities will rise in the near future, and if you want to get rich faster you can play gambling if you feel you have a big fortune.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:59:40 PM

Yeah that's what am i currently doing now, it's fair to hard to dump funds into ICOs and expect flips for 80% of the 'promising' ICO that funded themselves millions worth of ETH, it's just gambling for a short term earn, how wonderful a project was present was not sufficient to save my funds when their markets are so volatile. Crypto project are always a long way to go, i starting my own website or maybe soon another related project but it's just take as much effort like any project to gain exposure and to be profitable. Pump and dump group are straight obvious scams, new to get info about spotting a growth is a insider pump or what... anyway long term is definitely for me even though coins are jumping hard these days, i don't deserve if i didn't do the study in it.

youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

it is good writing and good advice. some of us are tempted to get rich quick with no effort. I found some people who have the mindset of getting rich quick without effort. I agree with you . greedy in trading is not good and  getting rich is needed of hard work for many years.  Smiley

pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

Always skeptical with the word "getting rich fast in the cryptocurrency space"
Patience is a virtue in this space,but within 6 month you can become a millonaire with adequate knowledge

Patience is very necessary for earning with the crypto currency, but the timing for achieving wealth still depends on the starting capital and type of investment. A person investing in bitcoin will be able to get rich quicker than someone who invests in other coins.

bitcoin you have assurance on that you can get rich of it but there is some possibility also in some other coin but it was necessarily cause some of the altcoin can take you rich also but it was always depends onhow long does it will take for before you can have some profit that unlike in bitcoin it was a short term that you can be a rich person here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

Always skeptical with the word "getting rich fast in the cryptocurrency space"
Patience is a virtue in this space,but within 6 month you can become a millonaire with adequate knowledge

Patience is very necessary for earning with the crypto currency, but the timing for achieving wealth still depends on the starting capital and type of investment. A person investing in bitcoin will be able to get rich quicker than someone who invests in other coins.

Because bitcoin has more potential so bitcoin is better than altcoins. I also invested in bitcoin and held it for a long time. Hopefully with my investment then I will benefit in the future. I hope it happens.

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:15:09 PM

Have luck and knowledge? Because if you invest in the right currency at the right moment. Just like Bitcoin....
Luck can play a factor, but we cannot rely on it, if you invest in an ico and get lucky and earn a lot of money then that is great but the truth is that if you keep investing at some point you are going to lose since the only way to win  in the long term in investing is by making good decisions and that is something in which you not only need knowledge but experience and a deep understanding of the market and crypto.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:22:43 PM

Have luck and knowledge? Because if you invest in the right currency at the right moment. Just like Bitcoin....
Luck can play a factor, but we cannot rely on it, if you invest in an ico and get lucky and earn a lot of money then that is great but the truth is that if you keep investing at some point you are going to lose since the only way to win  in the long term in investing is by making good decisions and that is something in which you not only need knowledge but experience and a deep understanding of the market and crypto.
Luck is the only factor that can make an user rich in a short time period through bitcoin as well other digital currencies. If this is not the case, user needs the mind to risk as well requires good capital for investment needs. So, being rich through bitcoin requires more time and fast process always end in a loss.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
c0akley

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:54:13 PM

I started to feel the stress after i bought some atlkoin, so when I'd purchased tunpredicted factohe ppened the cost of altkoin down, there' start hato stress then sell it to minimize my deficits, until then I will not replicate the mistake I am, I'll stay calm and see the marketplace motion and wait to buy at the proper time, I've learned from my experience to become much better at selection,ed r
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:57:41 AM

My biggest tip for you to be rich in this industry is to have patience it will all come down fairly if you have patience in life you will be successful same with cryptoworld all you need to do is be courageous you will be rich in soon time
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

Literally anything that looks half good is worth looking at.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:10:59 AM

Great post! That's definitely true that anyone who has "made it rich" took awhile to get there, though many times luck has played a huge portion of it, so those beginner bitcoiners that had thousands and forgot about it may not have necessarily worked hard but they still made it eventually. Really another point that's important is that it takes time in all cases as you said - you may lose money sometimes, but in the end if you're good at what you do, then you'll be able to make some good cash.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:27:34 AM

Sir theres no short cut method on how to get rich in crypto world. I think what you might ask is "How to earn bucks in crypto world?". But the short cuts? Eh i dont think theres a short cut. It is really your perseverance that needs to work. You have to learn how this thing works and what should you do. You might wondering or comparing yourself to others and asking why this guy has more earnings than me. The answer maybe is they got more knowledge in crypto than you. What you need to do first is study the market flow. Read some reliable articles. Dig some research about the alt coins and ask some guidance on crypto veterans. Good luck mate!
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:39:36 AM

Well if you want to get rich fast let say in a year or so maybe the only way to do this is to buy bitcoins now and wait for a year before you sell them again.
Do trading at the market at a regular basis to acquire profit day by day, invest in ICO`s hoping the coin will be a hit.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:44:49 AM

Well if you want to get rich fast let say in a year or so maybe the only way to do this is to buy bitcoins now and wait for a year before you sell them again.
Do trading at the market at a regular basis to acquire profit day by day, invest in ICO`s hoping the coin will be a hit.
Investing in ICOs and getting rich requires lot of knowledge, research on the product and team else it would be a disaster and you will lose your money. Out of 100 ICOs not even 10 of them will succeed in the long term so choose ICOs carefully and don't make it as a habit investing.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:59 AM

I agree with that and investment to offer in altcoin is the best way to earn in this business and I like to invest if I have the amount that a campaigns require to me.

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:07:42 AM

If you keep concentrating on getting rich fast in the crypto world, that can also lead to becoming broke faster.  Patience is the key and sometimes it can take many months to years to see profit on a single investment.  
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:17:09 PM

Investing in ICOs and getting rich requires lot of knowledge, research on the product and team else it would be a disaster and you will lose your money. Out of 100 ICOs not even 10 of them will succeed in the long term so choose ICOs carefully and don't make it as a habit investing.
100 ICOs, just 10 ICOs can give you profit and in those ICO projects, just 1 ICO project can give good profit enough to help you change life (it means you can become the rich through investment). That is the truth because I sae a lot of ICO projects failed in this year, even projects raised a lot of money or are promoted by celebrities.
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:37:50 PM

Hey! i said  right words about getting rich fast.  Falling down is much more rapid than the rising to the top. When success is exciting , sometimes it's hard to make important and necessary decisions. If you want being reach you can never relax.Work hard!

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: