Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:23:31 AM

Earn quick money in the crypto world means you can win or loss money all very quick. It based on the crypto you choiced  and the timing.

Put money in a real product is much more valuable than  a pump and dump coin.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turbo165

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:48 AM

it is true with the greed of which can become rich quickly. but from it can also drop it. really your word. it's better to try hard though old but the results are worth it. but indeed most people are always tempted by things that can make a person get rich quickly. we have to be careful with this website thing that offers something with great advantages because it's like most fraudulent sites
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

Getting rich fastly in crypto world is impossible unless you did scam. There is no short cut on it, you need to work hard, needs a lot of careful study on the projects you want to be engage in and of course you need a  lot of patience  before you become successful and get rich.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

Getting rich in crypto world is not possible even u try to get rich in crypto world u will definitely lose lot of money in short time crypto is nt get rich time u need to have patience before expecting profit from market
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

It is definitely possible to get fast rich in crypto world. Just buy a few low marketcap cheap altcoins, if any of these coins makes x100 then you can be rich.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Earn quick money in the crypto world means you can win or loss money all very quick. It based on the crypto you choiced  and the timing.

Put money in a real product is much more valuable than  a pump and dump coin.
If you think you have enough experience and trading skills to scalping on the cryptocurrency market, maybe, you will get fast rich in this world. But, like you said, fast rich = fast poor Tongue. You can earn huge profit, but you can also lose huge funds.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:43:50 AM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

me personally if you are not dedicated and not serious about crypto world you will not be a successful .. me personally I started bitcoin just 7 months and As of now I am not that very rich and just stayed under the hood. I worked hard for tokens and campaigns and my earnings is not that big in fact .. about the price of bitcoin which I need to exchange to trade in to fiat the fees are so big that even my earnings that I will get is only to pay the conversion rates  and abou 1/8 of my  total earning is what I get .. lets say I have 100 bucks and if I convert it to have bitcoin maybe 30_40 bucks only I will get out of it.
note CRYPTO CURRENCY is NOT an easy way to get rich haha ...
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

There is no such thing on getting Rich fast but I proved to myself that you'll be get rich through Cryptocurrency world if you are consistent on complying whatever the requirements required to earn coins and tokens etc.
I joined this forum last year on third quarter and now I am holding for more than $51,000 in just half a year and I consider myself as rich because this kind of money is supposed to by 10 years salary.
You'll be rich fast if you are going to engage on trading and multiple your assets in just a month or even a week.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

It is definitely possible to get fast rich in crypto world. Just buy a few low marketcap cheap altcoins, if any of these coins makes x100 then you can be rich.

And I do believe the statement.
Buying cheap new Altcoins that being listed on coinmarketcap.com and I truly believe that if the project is good then the price would surge higher than the usual or normal altcoins in the market.
If you're lucky then you'll earn more profits than just waiting your existing altcoins that had never been pumped for a long time.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

thanks for sharing this mate!!!
Bujonanila

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

in the world of crypto currency, you can get rich quick only thanks to accurate calculations. If people rely only on luck, they lose money. Luck only units.
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

There are it exists such opportunity. It's true. But there is no any guarantee that the correct choice will be made..
At the same time on long distance it's a working strategy.
And Bounty - it's also good opportunity to become rich very fast. Maybe not very rich but enough for well-off lives.
ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Yes trading is like a double-edged sword.

Here is a thread I started to provide some trading tips https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.0
is it easy to trade for newbies? Because i never try to trade my coins so please teach me and send me tips so that i can trade by myself

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:58:42 PM

Yes trading is like a double-edged sword.

Here is a thread I started to provide some trading tips https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746.0
is it easy to trade for newbies? Because i never try to trade my coins so please teach me and send me tips so that i can trade by myself
If you want to become a trader, you should try to learning about the trading skills from Forex. Honestly, the cryptocurrency market does not have any knowledge like trading skills. Only experience you can get from this market. About the knowledge and trading skills, you just can learn from Forex and you can search it easy through Google.
edora

Activity: 314
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

Fast or slow to become rich in the crypto world the point for me personally, first have to learning more about the crypto world and continue to trying add insight / experience more in the crypto world, of course with it the various ways or solutions to become successful in the crypto world will increasingly close. And i think intelligence and luck are also influential to get fast rich in the crypto world.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

It is not easy to geting rich faster in the crypto, you need more time and patient about this, otherwise if you is the owner of crypto and many investor follow you easy to you and you will reach automatic becoz of the invest
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

To get rich in this crypto world you have to try all the way on how to earn money here. Try to join all campaigns and try to invest.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I agree, even though the price is down now, I can be sure that the coins will rise and will reach a high price that will give them good funds for me to enjoy.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

What a great dramatic entrance i almost cry reading your introduction lol..this talks about greediness in which all of the victims of the scam accusations now,if youre not fool enough to understand that profit is a must earned and not just free of easy to get.sometis common sense is enough for us to understand what is scam and what is legit

raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

It would be a cliche if I said that there is no way to get rich fast in the cryptocurrency world but there is actually a way, if you can predict the fluctuations in the market by rigorous mathematical analysis,  you can decrease your probability of failure and gain more money than you loose hence getting rich fast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: