Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

Getting rich really fast is more luck theme for sure. If you in the right place in right time you could achieve it. But for the most situations you have to be ready to work as much as needed and trying as much as needed before you will get it.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:46:31 AM

Getting rich really fast is more luck theme for sure. If you in the right place in right time you could achieve it. But for the most situations you have to be ready to work as much as needed and trying as much as needed before you will get it.

I agree with you here. Getting rich really fast is like living in a dream, I would say there is no such thing as that. But here in the crypto world it is possible, and yes as been said, more like the best of luck that ever happened.
Even at present, no matter how much I work hard for myself getting rich is still far cry in the future.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:18 AM

To get fast in crypto for buying ICO's and trading. another a alternative to have a capital is joining Bounty like facebook and twitter campaign specially signature campaign which they give you Token for free and you change to FIAT or BITCOIN. Then you can now start buying more coins as part of your investment

#Taklimakan
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

Thank you for sharing this tips. Yes there is no easy way or fast way to get rich. One must work and grind hard to reach the top. People spend years honing their skills and spending countless hours just to broaden their knowledge. Don't fall for scams like easy and fast money things, always remember the greater the struggle the bigger the reward.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:22:47 AM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

yes,I agree with you.cause I have seen many example to get fast rich in crypto world.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:27:53 AM

In the encrypted world, greed is the devil, I have accumulated a lot of coins in the bitcoin business, but I want to get more money more quickly, so I bought a lot of altcoin with a lot of bitcoins I made, and then the end of last year, it was a bad experience, but regrets have gone. There is no effect. We should try our best to control our greed and make steady investments.

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:29:46 AM

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Ya no matter what trade you are in if you go too fast to successful when you fall it will be a very hard fall. Especially trading related which have some relations to gambling if you does not have the right mindset when you go into the market. As the saying goes rome is not built in one day, if you want speed the base is not firm and a hard fall someday is very possible.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:39:41 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Thank you so much for the great reminders,it serves as our guide especially to new beginners inorder to become successful in crypto ,true success is here in our hands, makes things slowly dont too greedy  ,it can make the situation too complicated,everything has a perfect time, just patiently wait and it will come unexpectedly.
kirbyong

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

Hopefully some of us can in the long term make it big and don't have to live a poor life Sad
dammeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:45 AM

although what to call quick enrichment. it is possible and for a month to enrich is not bad. And it is possible and for 6 months and it is possible and for 7 years. money does not always get difficult. you just have to learn and freeze to catch and be able to withhold this money and be able to properly manage the profits.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

I appreciated that you spent a bit of your time to give us warning and also reminder because this industry are too seductive. This topic is good for all of us especially newbie and beginner.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

In the encrypted world, greed is the devil, I have accumulated a lot of coins in the bitcoin business, but I want to get more money more quickly, so I bought a lot of altcoin with a lot of bitcoins I made, and then the end of last year, it was a bad experience, but regrets have gone. There is no effect. We should try our best to control our greed and make steady investments.
Hey mate, this is cryptocurrency world, not is encrypted world, because encrypted currency can means the virtual currency encrypted like Paypal. If Paypal has not encrypt, it can not keep security for its system. Therefore, you should to be clearly between the concept about cryptocurrency and the concept about encrypted currency. Cryptocurrency = encrypted currency + blockchain = decentralized system.
vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

The only way you can get rich quickly is just invest in a few cryptocurrencies, if some of them bubble like bitcoin, you can get rich fast.
namtran694

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

I always look for ways to do things that others don’t in life. That’s my advise. Be creative.
I’m not here to get rich fast, but maybe make a living.
I’m also here of interest for technological synergies that improve our world.
ZBer_Cut

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

It is not that easy to be rich in short time or with a few investing.  The important points are to be patient, hardworking and knowledgeable. If you try to get fast rich, you might lose control and make big mistakes
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

Wow absolutely awesome post man.You.just made me rich instantly by reading it . Why don't you make a book about it and publish it so it can help people Smiley

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
tarken002

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

High return = High risk , you can try HYIP to got that feel  Grin
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:24:06 AM

I guess the best method is set the investment timeframe to medium for most cryptos. 99% crypros are mainly driven by hype and fomo. It is hard to see some to succeed in the long run. But overall, blockchain will gain more adoption. If the regulation can come faster, i believe mainstream adoption will come.

Just invest after research and due dilligent, some crypro are actually very solid.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

I don't think you can  get fast righ in crypto .  it's not good to just consider fast money, because you will lose your money quickly because of this behavior. look the rich man in crypto world ,they hold cheap coins many years ,and get rich now ,you need think twice.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

I would rather get rich in a moderate speed.

Anyways, might as well enjoy the money as it is coming in - going from nothing to everything is nice but it would be better to just keep getting a little richer.

Getting rich fast requires you to take risks.  Educated risks.  The riskier the more you can make, either that or you have found something no one else has caught on to - and in this case make the best of it while you can.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: