Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jamie Dimon: Bitcoin Is a 'Fraud'  (Read 1405 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:55:37 AM

I think maybe he's just the bank owner who wants to drop Bitcoin, so do not worry too much about what he said for Bitcoin, because he does not want to have a rival like Bitcoin, who is more interested in society than the Bank, so He's spreading such cheap gossip for against Bitcoin.
Very true mate. People like these spread rumors for their benefit. He would have wanted to decrease the price of Bitcoin and that's why he would have made that statement. Whales are ready to make huge profits from situations like these but its upto us whether we panic and sell off our coins or be brave and hold our coins. The Bitcoin history shows us that Bitcoin has suffered huge waves like these and recovered all of the price drops then why do people panic and sell off all their coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:03:03 PM

I think maybe he's just the bank owner who wants to drop Bitcoin, so do not worry too much about what he said for Bitcoin, because he does not want to have a rival like Bitcoin, who is more interested in society than the Bank, so He's spreading such cheap gossip for against Bitcoin.
Very true mate. People like these spread rumors for their benefit. He would have wanted to decrease the price of Bitcoin and that's why he would have made that statement. Whales are ready to make huge profits from situations like these but its upto us whether we panic and sell off our coins or be brave and hold our coins. The Bitcoin history shows us that Bitcoin has suffered huge waves like these and recovered all of the price drops then why do people panic and sell off all their coins.

I also think that banks want to spread rumors against bitcoin simply because its already gaining a lot of support from the masses and they think bitcoin is a competition that can possibly make banks obsolete in the future. That's why he fired his first bullet against bitcoin. But again, if you panic you are the looser here. So to everyone, bitcoin have showed us that it can recovered by any damaged and it will rebound once again and even go higher as the previous price. So its better not to panic but instead hodl on this kind of situation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
azaid18

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

JP Morgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon doubled down on his past criticisms of bitcoin today, declaring it a "fraud" and saying he would fire any trader known to be trading the cryptocurrency.

And Recently bitcoin price started dropping very quick and its like $1 dollars in a minute and within few hours today its now in $3923!!
China keeps the market stable but when "Jamie Dimon" speaks about this market started falling huge!

Check this attached photo:

What you guys feel about this movement?

Maybe he called it fraud because of what happening in cryptos now its all going down including btc . They assume that bitcoin is always high price thats why now they are saying fraud,scam etc but no one can break bitcoin . Millions of btc users all over the world can you think it is a fraud now?
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

JP Morgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon doubled down on his past criticisms of bitcoin today, declaring it a "fraud" and saying he would fire any trader known to be trading the cryptocurrency.

And Recently bitcoin price started dropping very quick and its like $1 dollars in a minute and within few hours today its now in $3923!!
China keeps the market stable but when "Jamie Dimon" speaks about this market started falling huge!

Maybe he called it fraud because of what happening in cryptos now its all going down including btc . They assume that bitcoin is always high price thats why now they are saying fraud,scam etc but no one can break bitcoin . Millions of btc users all over the world can you think it is a fraud now?

They say is a fraud because bitcoin + lightning network would render banks useless, and these guys live awesome rich elite lifes thanks to their banking system scam that allows them to collect money for life while doing absolutely nothing. They hate that common people are getting rich by buying and holding an asset that doesn't depreciate overtime unlike their fiat scam.

Let them crash market as many times as they want, bitcoin will always recover, there's always bull pressure and new floors will be found. Don't forget we were at $800 just a year ago.
cryptocoinplay (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

We're bitcoin lovers  Kiss and lets see what happens. Currently holding 2.0 Bitcoins in Blockchain and the fall may give me heart-attack  Shocked

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

They say is a fraud because bitcoin + lightning network would render banks useless, and these guys live awesome rich elite lifes thanks to their banking system scam that allows them to collect money for life while doing absolutely nothing. They hate that common people are getting rich by buying and holding an asset that doesn't depreciate overtime unlike their fiat scam.

Let them crash market as many times as they want, bitcoin will always recover, there's always bull pressure and new floors will be found. Don't forget we were at $800 just a year ago.

I agree. They are now feeling threaten by bitcoin/blockchain technology that they feel they need to do something about it and the best way is to create panic amongst investor as we all know that he is very influential as head of JP Morgan. But just like you said, we always recover from all the issues being thrown our way.
The only thing I notice is the timing though, I'm pretty sure he knows about the current situation of the market and he's statement really put everyone nervous that's why the sudden dump and the price is nose diving as we speak.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:17:48 PM

Price is now near $3825 and testing another major support level. Bitcoin is all about china and Jamie Dimon made another panic to make the bad effect bigger. Let see what happens in next.

cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:19:07 PM

Major Support now 3726.xx and if the price can't brake it then we can see upward movements or if breaks down move. Very critical condition for Bitcoin VS USD.

jasindu36

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

In my opinion JP Morgan chief Jamie Dimon comment is frivolous, he just want to shake the Btc market. He is the only person who speaks negative about Btc on the other side millions of investors supporting Btc. He alone can not do any harm to Btc, very soon Btc will touch $5000 mark by the end of this month and Btc is not a fraud crypto currency. It is used by people's since 2009.

flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:40:43 PM

Hopefully he isnt stupid enough to buy the BTC himself as he said he would fire anyone who was caught trading BTC.  I would love it if someone could find communication to him or from him regarding the sale of BTC and get that leaked showing his true intention.  Would be a great news story.
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:40:57 PM

This looks like a strategy of people who wants take advantage of a great invrestment, they started to speak whenever they feel the need to invest. I think they are copying the strategy of guys from the wall street, first they hype about a specific investment, after gaining capital gains, they do profit gainig, then bad mouth it again, since they want everyone who have weak hands to sell their shares to them cheap, i see this what is happening now, but they do not have control over bitcoin, so they say something about it, when times like this happens, well as far as history goes, it always repeats itself, it is always this time of the year that bitcoin drops, gradually but not all the way down to its support, those who are buying for sure will win at the end of the year by the middle of the year next year. Saying bitcoin is a fraud is like saying that fiat is also a fraud,  we should also take a look at it whenever there is a depression, you might as well say that fiat is considered fraud.
You sounded like a retard gringo. Can you rephrase all you have said above? What the hell are you talking about the wall street? What strategy were you referring to?

and what the hell is " it is always this time of the year that bitcoin drops," that you were talking about? Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? I'll be waiting for your response, retarded gringo!
Potentiam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:42:29 PM

Technology is to be loved not feared only those worried of change and loosing control are threatened. The so-called person that made the statement was either trying to save his grasp on control or trying to buy bitcoin for cheap. Never heard of him so im sure hes not in a position of such control. So the verdict he just trying to get the price down. I might make an announcement tomorrow
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:06:51 PM

I watched this video, and to be honest I can not agree with him.

He says that when bitcoin becomes big enough and someone gets hurt, government will close down the exchange. But you can not stop peer to peer exchange, if enough people believe there is a value in BTC, then there is. You don't need law or an army to protect it, as long as people believe in it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:18:55 AM

Jamie Dimon’s opinion of Bitcoin is tainted by his knowledge that it could one day put him out of work. Bitcoin and other digital currencies have many fascinating and complex features, they are basically a way of transferring money directly from one individual to another, or from customer to merchant.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:05:13 AM

Fraud is such a heavy word and it is not fair to state that bitcoin is fraud. I mean this seems like another propaganda, whales creating a feud so the small holders would panicked and sell their holdings. Fear of uncertainty and Doubt. They know the potential of this industry and as time goes by more and more people are leaning and being interested in the said business. This is just a strategy to rattle the people.

cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:58:58 AM

BTC vs USD ... 3731.xx holding major support and tested twice and couldn't break. I think this is a price correction not a crush and will be recovered soon.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:13:13 AM

This is just a fud and we can see that there are still people who have some weak hands and already sold their bitcoin because they believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to dump but they can't see that this is just a strategy for the people that got a lot of money to buy at a lower price and they are just doing this price manipulation for them to get some cheap bitcoins.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:18:10 AM

the more you are famous the more banya also trying to bring down, like china that has been illegal Bitcoin, but I still think, even though the price of falling bitcoin still have the price and can still be sold Wink

cryptocoinplay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:06:35 AM

Traders: If it breaks 3970 start buying bitcoins.  Grin Lets make money.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:46:51 PM

[siz e=15pt]And Recently bitcoin price started dropping very quick and its like $1 dollars in a minute and within few hours today its now in $3923!!
China keeps the market stable but when "Jamie Dimon" speaks about this market started falling huge![/size]

[im g]https://s26.postimg.org/u3uhz9wzt/support.png[/img]

Lol Bitcoin haters tearing pants…lmao. That’s the best he can do, and he won’t do more than that. He can go ahead and call it a fraud, but I better stay with a “fraud stock” that gives me what I want than a “genuine stock” that turns me into a retched rat. People keeps on saying all sort of rubbish about Bitcoin, and yes it affects it in a way, but it doesn’t take long and you will see it back to the top.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: