Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading style?  (Read 5118 times)
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:51:00 PM

My trading style is quite simple in nature but requires guts. You simply have to buy low Hodl and sell when the market rises. Hodling is the nerve wrecking moment. The historical data of any particular trades i am into also gives me an insight as to when to buy and sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:59:44 PM

What your trading style for the new Crypto market ?
Day-trading or week-trading is better for now. Cause at this moment, there are too many new ICO and this truth made the market becomes really confusing. Which can lead us to the wrong investing selection. So go with the good coin already has his position is better.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:05:24 PM

Day-trading or week-trading is better for now. Cause at this moment, there are too many new ICO and this truth made the market becomes really confusing. Which can lead us to the wrong investing selection. So go with the good coin already has his position is better.

Day trading can be attractive as it looks like but there are so many traps for this type of trading style. Big whales will handle your positions faster than you blink your eye. Safest option is swing trading.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

I buy the new altcoin that is in pennies and hold them for a predetermined price to sell off and wait for the price to come down and the enter again.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:16:54 PM

Because then it may be too late and not a single coin will be left for you and you will not be able to buy it and will enjoy its presence with you)
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:19:04 PM

my style is to wait for time and try to do it so as not to lose anything and never
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:29:56 AM

My style is safe style. Profit 10% only and cutlost when 4%  Grin That safe plan
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:50:24 AM

My style is safe style. Profit 10% only and cutlost when 4%  Grin That safe plan
Safe style? Theres no safe style on trading and you cant guarantee that you would make 4-10% profits on daily basis because there would really be times to make losing trades which means theres no 100% safe trading but somehow with our knowledge and experience we can able to lessen up the risk.Traders would vary depending on their time allocation which they might active or long term traders and inmy style i can do both depending on how much time i do have to spend.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:45:07 AM

my trading style is not dramatic I just follow the rate of altcoin & waiting for small pump.I just make sure small profit that's it.
Also, my trading style is not dramatic either, I will do daily trading to get profit if possible and if not then I will hold my coins up to get a little profit, sometimes I sell loss to buy again at low price if I see there are indications that prices will go down, at least I try to minimize losses by getting a little profit but often
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

My strategy towards the cryptocurrency market is pretty simple and straightforward. I call it the 'snipe and wipe' technique.
It begins with an intermediate research about the current trending coins which are going down and finding the best among them to invest into. When I find the right coin, I put my money into it and basically buy in. This is the 'snipe' part of things and yes its pretty hard to find a coin sliding down which will rise in the coming days. Once the coin improves on the market, whenever I think the price and time is right, I wipe the floor and sell all my holdings of that token.
Of course the down side is if the coin never rises back up and just dies off, but being in the crypto market from a couple of years has given me enough experiences of shitcoins and I can easily filter the best among the worst.

Very interesting to see your concept-- CAn you tale me how you do coin sliding down which will rise in the coming days.
sheilasekarbumi

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:53:25 AM

Surfing is a good choice for now, Altcoin's chart is going with the "wave" shape, so choose the low price to buy and sell it at the top. It's the basic trading and it worked all the time.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:10:27 AM

I love this style, but you should go to stock market with this style. Go to crypto with some risk to get more profit Cheesy

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:27:15 AM

I love this style, but you should go to stock market with this style. Go to crypto with some risk to get more profit Cheesy
according to my opinion every trader has his style to work and i have a simple and easy style i am just starting buying bitcoins whenever the rate stop for some time or decreasing and start selling bitcoins whenever the rate start increasing but i never sell my all bitcoin at one time but sell some bitcoins with time.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

My trading style is as follows:
* Proper Analysis of currency
* Enter low
* Exit high(after making a reasonable profit and not being greedy)
* Accepting losses(when the trade seem not to be in my favor)

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:01:43 AM

my trading style is very simple. I choose coins that have good prospects and also have a good future in price im into holding on some alts that are still in development process hoping that somehow it will pump when they're project will start
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:19:07 AM

I am good at waiting. So i always wait for any coins in the market to lower its price, I usually buy bundle of coins in the market if there is a huge down and always wait till the value rise again to earn more profit.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

I think nowadays the best strategy is to buy the coins that are getting hyped and dump them as soon as you feel that the hype is going to be over soon. The potential of a coin is not a big factor anymore unfortunately...
The potentials of a coin is actually what to have your back covered for projections and trades gone wrong and which often does in the crypto market. If that's not a factor in your trading decisions, I foresee you're going to have your hands filled with sitting ducks in no time. The reason people can afford to buy and hodl Bitcoin at just about any price is simply because of its unique potentials, other than that it would have been struggling to find its feet after the many onslaughts it had faced.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:41:42 AM

Surfing is a good choice for now, Altcoin's chart is going with the "wave" shape, so choose the low price to buy and sell it at the top. It's the basic trading and it worked all the time.
Every investor is doing same thing and are stuck at the same strategy and that’s the main reason that prices are not falling because people are holding their coins till the highest prices and for now there is no limit bitcoin is rising and rising and its prices are now going beyond the limits so good time is ahead for the traders and newbies have to wait for the low prices and that’s not sure that dump will occur or not.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

I am good at waiting. So i always wait for any coins in the market to lower its price, I usually buy bundle of coins in the market if there is a huge down and always wait till the value rise again to earn more profit.

A great way to try because waiting is the right time to get great results in the future.  Wink
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:26:56 AM

I don't have any trading style. I just think how to always get a profit. the same as the others, must buy only when the price is low and sell when the price is high. only that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: