Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4985 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

The mobility within this market is quite high, so it is useful to be careful in such situations. Do not make panic sales, invest in your business without getting stuck right away, examine where it is inaccurate and pinpoint what you think is wrong, it will definitely be much more beneficial and much more logical for you. There are some traps on this market, big fish swallowing small fish, you always have that in your mind.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

It is proven and tested that all investments have ups and downs for you to decide whether you buy, sell or hold depending on the situations. Don't worry because the price will soon up rise and what you are going to do as of this moment is to hold what you have and buy some if you have enough money.
This is the most common thing about digital market that it is a volatile one and fluctuates a lot. Moreover, no coin is as much fluctuating in nature as bitcoin. It can increase and decrease to values that even crypto experts fail to predict. The durations of phases are also not predictable. However, at the present moment the whole digital market has turned green and BTC is far above than 5k dollars.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

It is normal, that you can see a crisis on the market, but after this price can be 2x higher, so don't panic.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

All is normal that bitcoin price at the market may go up and down considering volatility that bitcoin and altcoins price are base at the supply and demand at the market. Trust and patience is the most important key to have good profits in the future. If bitcoin and altcoins goes down at the market it will rise and bounce back sooner, rather than panicking better to think it in a positive way that we can invest at a lesser price while they are just on it's dip. The lower the price we invest the higher earnings we can get if it will rise high again.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Do not panic my friend it's just a normal situations when you are entering the bitcoin world. The price value of bitcoin is volatile sometimes it happens price value decrease and increase. Be patience all the time and keep on thinking positivity of bitcoin price. Just hold your bitcoin, stock it for a while if you think that the price is not good for you to sell.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

I think that will cool. Let's put away the decentralization and the volatility of it, I think that will be awesome. Transaction of money will be really easy, people will not have a problem in terms of bringing their money though that is just the best part of it, there are also some cons to it. People will not use banks since crypto currencies can be just stored in your digital currency wallet and that will be a great impact on that country's economy.
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

I think you should hold them until november december it's always their best months
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

Although I'm new, but I know a bit about this issue, So I think the factor of bitcoin price down is what I see if the supply is bigger than the demand, then the price will drop until demand is greater than the supply, And I think you better keep it , you do not need to convert your bitcoin, hold it and wait until the price is back on the price when you buy, it is not possible that price will exceed the price when you buy.
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:44 PM

Their goal is only one that is divisive to each other dropped each other. Our common enemies are those who drop BTC values.
tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

just calm down, bitcoin is currently being reduced price. Maybe 3 months ahead there has been an increase and we can benefit
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:30:52 PM

It is not a big deal in all business theres always possibility to have down fall but does not mean forever as long as there are people to support. Just the same in bitcoin with many users and supporters there will have chance to increase.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Dont worry about that, cant you imagine that you can invest a huge amount while the price is still low in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.

Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

You should have patient in this market. And also have your trust in bitcoin that can go up to the moon. You don't need to panic because it will lead you to a big loss. Just always think it in a positive way like this is the chance for me to buy in a low price.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Were at the same situation but i am not losing hope. I buy coins last January 2018 but the value drop and still i don't have my money back. And as you can see bitcoin getting better as of these days so we just need to wait untill it goes up to the moon.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:22 AM

Bitcoin is a relatively new thing. It's adoption is still very limited and its intrinsic value is impossible to estimate. Therefore, nobody really knows how much a bitcoin actually should be worth in dollars. Therefore, the most important factor driving its price is group psychology. You can also call it the snowball effect or a positive feedback loop if you prefer. On the other hand, when price goes down, people start losing money. Everybody who has bought it at a high price starts worrying that they will also lose money. They want to sell it while it's still worth something. In order to sell it, they have to sell it for less than others, which drives the price down. The more people sell it, the faster the price drops, and the more fear spreads.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

Were at the same situation but i am not losing hope. I buy coins last January 2018 but the value drop and still i don't have my money back. And as you can see bitcoin getting better as of these days so we just need to wait untill it goes up to the moon.
  Yes I agree on that dropping is a part of the bitcoin price. And if you are a bitcoin believer this is now the right time for you to buy some more bitcoin in a verry low price for good. Maybe the price will rise soon and if we are going to hold with a big patience and wait for the right time to sell even if we are going to wait for so long. Today is really the right time for us. It is an opportunity.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

People really need to start understanding that this trend is normal and the less they panic, the lesser the volatility reduces. Normally, some whales who love to control the market usually get to work hoping to get some profit just like any other normal trader, rather than panicking,

I'm not sure if this is the cause of the slump or not, but judging by how many idiots are involved in Bitcoin and how easy they sell, I would not be surprised that a single bankster has fallen into the market.
But people want to have fundamentals in their analysis to assess what is happening with the price, and the current basics are the same as the $ 4900 price. The only thing that changed in my book, is that JP Morgan jackass says that Bitcoin is a fraud.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

Well, as we have experienced the price rally in the last quarter of the last year and then faced the correction process in the first quarter of this year, there was a kind of turbulence in the market and most of the investors were panic and they took decisions under the pressure of fear of missing out. On the other hand, some investors were waiting for the exit opportunity and as soon as price started recovering, these investors started selling their investments and that resulted in a price fall as per my observation.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

It can lose its value it's not volatile we cannot predict the value of Bitcoin.I think bitcoin will continue to be valuable.There is nothing to worry about with a decrease of price because it is normal just like when the price increases.we know that Bitcoin price dump and pump everyday.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

just calm down, bitcoin is currently being reduced price. Maybe 3 months ahead there has been an increase and we can benefit
No, bitcoins are now increasing in price. Since the April, prices started their journey to uphill and now they are making the chart different than the prior months. It is really happy to see bitcoins are getting famous all over the world that people are now trusting them and buying them. That is the reason that demand is getting higher so the prices are directly affected. Hope to see a storm out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: