Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2018, 12:29:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4616 times)
khimer_rangers

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
Why fear and panic if you are a new player in cryptocurrency, so you do not understand this situation.Be patient and hold your bitcoin, in the near future bitcoin will rise high.

online ● ═══════ ●●    online
Together we can change the internet
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍  Telegram | Twitter ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stevenparker3

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Hellooooooo, world!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

Small community of investors hold large sums of Bitcoin and can influence the market, causing ascending as well as plunging. As in any asset class, so called whales can manipulate price, but in case of young, speculative cryptocurrency market each action of whales reflect the market state enormously. Orchestrating large sums of digital coins, whales create necessary to them conditions to buy crypto at a low price or sell at a high.

*Link Removed*
kaisa

Activity: 252
Merit: 70

Crypto Trader

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

what do you mean about "php"? I don't understand what you mean.

I think you are too panicked, most people already understand that bitcoin will decrease around $ 77xx - $ 8000, but if the graph says another bitcoin will also go to the next support point. many people are already predicting prices, so look at it for your consideration of position. Good luck.

Rrotess

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

I'm new but I've been advised now is a good time to buy
The price of bitcoin will always inconsistent . It either goes up and down the price but be wise enough to hold coins when the value drops down . Think of it and bare it in your mind .

tinystone26

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

I think he mean about php is their local currency that he invested to bitcoin then he's afraid of losing it's value because of the price is going down. But man stop acting like that don't be mad sooner or later it will increase again it's price in the market so just keep an eye to the market that you can get your so sweet profit that you want to earn this year.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
UmerIdrees

Activity: 65
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

every coin have their dip , and i think for this time bitcoin will come rise , after phase Q1 to Q2 have good progress  and will up till december IMO
Bitcoin has it's own flow in the market it may always drops and up of price. It think it also price will rise this few weeks come and I can sense were close to bull runs. Dropping of value is normal and not a good solution to panic sell.

whenever the bitcoin price drops, it also comes with the panic selling which makes bitcoin value too much down and it takes weeks to recover this price. Huh

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dodgrad

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

every coin have their dip , and i think for this time bitcoin will come rise , after phase Q1 to Q2 have good progress  and will up till december IMO
Bitcoin has it's own flow in the market it may always drops and up of price. It think it also price will rise this few weeks come and I can sense were close to bull runs. Dropping of value is normal and not a good solution to panic sell.

whenever the bitcoin price drops, it also comes with the panic selling which makes bitcoin value too much down and it takes weeks to recover this price. Huh

That's right, because people are scared and stupid, which makes our market worse and it's look really bad and value of coins are falling down..

............eLYQD  -  Decentralized ............ Vaping Industry Marketplace
..____________________________Linkedin WhitepaperFacebookTwitterTelegram_________________________..
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

This is the cause of panic selling, people are too greedy they always scared when they see the price fluctuating in the market. There's no reason to panic selling because bitcoin is volatile...

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
neliawesome

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

Patience is a virtue.Be patient okay or else you will regret everything.Its normal thing that bitcoin will drop because its volatility.Just wait it will rise again.

center]█≣≣≣ Triggmine ≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE
up to 20% -off first two days of pre-sale[/center]
Wowcoin

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

I feel you but you need to be patience and wait that bitcoin will goes up and i believe that bitcoin price will go up before the end of this year so you need to wait for the right time.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

The value of bitcoin was not always pump sometimes it was drop the value to have a balance of the price of it, don't convert it to cut the losses better to hold it till december to have a good profit in return always remember the pump and dump of a coin is normal in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.