Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4985 times)
Emem29 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

I can't believe people are making threads about this.

As long as bitcoins has excisted, prices have gone up and down. It's in the nature of bitcoin. If supply is larger then demand, then the price will drop until demand is larger then supply, when the price will rise again.

You shouldn't convert you bitcoin. Just hold on, and wait until the price will rise again (which will happen).
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:10:56 AM

Calm down man, have you seen how bitcoin gaining its price back after hard dump. it's already happening so often that this event always stick to my mind but I wonder how people couldn't learn from it.
You just need to hold, or be ready to buy as much as possible. if you don't trust me, see the graph of bitcoin and you will eventually say thank to me at the end.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:21:21 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
Please for get it and just leave your bitcoin in the safe place and i think the price of bitcoin will be recovered as fast as possible after all of this disaster will be end. Too many people are worrying about this, thi is caused by a lot of people are panic about that.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:26:25 AM

No need to panic, dont do panic sell, just sit and relax, save your bitcoin for long time then you will see Bitcoin price go up again, this incident is caused the china banning, after everything work out, then the price will go up again and after the price this low, it will be a fast recovery and the price will go up quickly
newby1989Jona

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:29:12 AM

I'm new but I've been advised now is a good time to buy
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

As long as bitcoins has excisted, prices have gone up and down. It's in the nature of bitcoin. If supply is larger then demand, then the price will drop until demand is larger then supply, when the price will rise again.

You shouldn't convert you bitcoin. Just hold on, and wait until the price will rise again (which will happen).

It seems the way it is a lot of people have gotten used to the continued increase in the price of bitcoin forgetting the part that its not always like that. They forgot that not every you get to see threads like 'when will bitcoin reach $10000' or something like "bitcoin will reach $100000 in 10 years" because of the upward trend being witnessed at the moment. Times like this will come that will test the resolve of those who are staying or passers by.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:34:23 AM

But people ike to have fundamentals in their analysis in order to judge what's going on with the price, and the fundamentals right now are the same as they were in $4900. The only thing that has changed in my book, is that this JP Morgan jackass said that Bitcoin is a fraud. Im not sure if this is what caused the dip or not, but judging by how many idiots are involved into Bitcoin and how easy they panic sell, I wouldn't be surprised that a single bankster has crashed the market.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:37:10 AM

Hmm, I also feel what you feel. Because I think this is the year when bitcoin has improved quite well because many people around the world are already thinking about bitcoin. But I think this is just a normal thing for bitcoin movement, because I believe that after bitcoin has decreased drastically it is certain that the future will experience a tremendous increase as in the historical record that occurs inside bitcoin. Just wait for the time and start putting as many nets as possible to get a lot of benefits.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:41:08 AM

Relaxing and quiet is the heart of trading.
The trend of bitcoin falls now due to china and Jpmorgan regulations, we just have to wait. If you're really smart right now can be a momentum to buy top 5 coins or Bitcoin.
Stelfox

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:04:57 PM

Is there any official statement of the prohibition topic? If so, please share a link :-)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:11:23 PM

Convert bitcoin to php?

Go ahead you may do whatever you like its your bitcoin. That's why people around here said the "weak hands are shaken" and you are one good example of it. If you sell your bitcoin then what's gonna happen to you if you see the price go to $5000? Regretful? That's why members here are advising you not to panic in this situation because bitcoin is very volatile because of a lot of negative news coming from China and JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon calling bitcoin as fraud. This is the cause of the price decrease. So just stay calm because once bitcoin recovered you will be happy that you didn't sell your bitcoin today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

I guess the price is just correcting right now and this also includes the effect of the china issues shenanigans. Well, it looks temporary and will likely go up in the near future but I don't think it will last too long. Right now just be happy you can buy cheap bitcoins. If I had the money I will buy more, I wish I had more money. The price is really low, I think.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

I guess the price is just correcting right now and this also includes the effect of the china issues shenanigans. Well, it looks temporary and will likely go up in the near future but I don't think it will last too long. Right now just be happy you can buy cheap bitcoins. If I had the money I will buy more, I wish I had more money. The price is really low, I think.

LOL mate. We are in the same situation. I wish I have more money now to get bitcoin because its really cheap and would love to accumulate more. Unfortunately, I'm running out of funds now and will probably opt to just hodl on it. That's why is really good to have this kind of healthy correction because those who want to enter the ecosystem can really take this opportunity. I'm assuming that this is just temporary as well and will not last and soon we will see that bitcoin will rebound again and probably touch $5000 once more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
juddilio

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

Think about it "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty" Winston C.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

It's the anti bitcoin guy from JP Morgan opening his big mouth again.
Erik Voorhees summed it up nicely in this tweet from him:

My memory is failing, was it Bitcoin or was it JP Morgan that was bailed out by the government? https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/907663994613354496

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:30:25 PM

When the price dumped the best time to buy more btc. I guess there is a panic selling happen that's why bitcoin price is currently downtrend. If I have more funds I'd like to buy at this time and hold for a long term. I just hope it will recover.
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:30:56 PM

Bitcoin is now declining because of the panic from the bad news and I think it may still decline, but do not rush to sell coins because by the end of the year the price will start to grow again and make a profit.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Ivan16

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:31:31 PM

Something going wrong i think reason is that many holders sell  currency because they start to lose faith in this system,and when value many currency start to going down many holders in panic sell and value drop.
Cloud27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:34:46 PM

I'm in a panic now, I am in a state of panic buying now. This feeling is the same as what I felt before August 1st, I'm too excited, but don't have enough money to buy more bitcoin. Do not convert your bitcoin to your local currency, just hold your bitcoin and relax according to our senior here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: