Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4978 times)
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:53:53 PM

I believe that the continuous decline in bitcoin price is due to China's shutting down orders of bitcoin exchanges. Many people in the country would have probably sold their bitcoin in panic, added to the fact that many bitcoin mines were in China.

See it an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin since the price is low, you would have a greater return once the bitcoin price recovers.

Yes, the bad news about China has significantly affected the sale of coins and lowered the price of bitcoin, but over time everything is stabilized. I am sure that by the end of the year we will be able to profit from our coins.
Indeed! China has badly affected the crypto market along with lowering the values of bitcoins. No one is going to give up on their coins if they really want a decent profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins are going to pump damn high in the end of year and it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoins.
Why do you want to buy Bitcoin when it pump to high price in the end of this year? If you are sure your prediction will happen, you do not need to wait till the price of Bitcoin increases, really do you want to ignore your chance?

Maybe what he is trying to say is today is the best time to buy bitcoin because by the end of the year bitcoin will pump and skyrocket I think that his prediction with bitcoin price.

I agree that it's better to invest your money with bitcoin,  buying an asset to save for long term is profitable, it's expected to gain value this coming october. The $5k goal might be reached because people will moving on of what had happened from exagerated speculations of people through bitcoin banning in china. But despite of what had happened, that's not a hindrance for the investors to put up their money and wait for great opportunities to come over time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:23:02 PM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Maybe this guy really just started when the price was gaining from $1k-$5k per unit according to it's date registered info, so he is not that ready for falls like this. Bro right now you are experiencing a volatility which is somehow normal for bitcoin. So don't worry bro, don't​ get bothered by it because it had already rebounded on its way up since the FUD created before was becoming non factor for investors and specially with the bitcoin market itself. Volatility will always be there so never panic because we are already familiarizing its behavior that bitcoin market will always rebound from falls and downs. So just HODL and be calm, because being a weakhand might hurt your funds​ because of cuts from converting it back to Fiat.
I guess OP is new in cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin price is volatile it is normal that value may ups and down. When you enter in cryptocurrency world you are ready to take the risks. You just have a firm decision and analyze the market. Bitcoin may increase and it is also good for a long term investment.
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:33:59 PM

I can't believe people are making threads about this.

As long as bitcoins has excisted, prices have gone up and down. It's in the nature of bitcoin. If supply is larger then demand, then the price will drop until demand is larger then supply, when the price will rise again.

You shouldn't convert you bitcoin. Just hold on, and wait until the price will rise again (which will happen).

I actually agree to this. There is nothing to worry about with a decrease of price because it is normal just like when the price increases. What we should be aware is the possibility that several people with Bitcoins might panic with what is happening and sell their Bitcoins. That impulsive decision will really lead to a dramatic decrease, but may bring opportunity to others who would risk to buy Bitcoins at its lower price.
Natsuu

Activity: 1078
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:46:56 AM

i do have my opinions

when btc is going down i usually doing exchange/trade it to eth for time, and when price btc going up, re-trade convert again from eth->btc

If I were you I just stick to bitcoin even if it's having some dips than buying back later on. You're like just fooling yourself.
Still bitcoin is much better than holding than any altcoins. It can gives us an assurance of good profit.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

That would be first step towards loosing your money. Whatever you are trying to do here is nothing but panic selling which comes under that category where people make mistakes and loose the money due to unwanted conversion. There is one important thing you should consider adopting with you and that's called as "patience" bro. The bitcoin value will descend for sometime may be a month or so but once we get the investors back on then they will flood the bitcoin prices very high. If you sell at this point then probably you will be loosing the money for this conversion. Just wait little longer and see what happens to the market. It will go up very high pretty soon man.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:58:23 AM

The right thing to do is to hold. It is normal because Bitcoin is volatile that its value depends on the demand. Fluctuations are always expected, such that there will be times that its value will be low and  ofcourse, there'll also be times that it will be high. If you want to earn huge profit in the future, you should hold a bit longer despite of the backdrops because surely, it'll eventually rise again.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:20:46 AM

Just don't panic about it, of course we know bitcoin will continue to be developed and more great for the next. The fall in bitcoin that happens i'm sure it's only temporary, we'll know how about next may a unexpected will be happens. And i'm sure the bitcoin price will still go up for the next, do not panic and hasten on deciding something because it keeps bitcoin price fluctuating there's a down and there's an increase, stay optimistic and do our best.

Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:40:09 AM

The right thing to do is to hold. It is normal because Bitcoin is volatile that its value depends on the demand. Fluctuations are always expected, such that there will be times that its value will be low and  ofcourse, there'll also be times that it will be high. If you want to earn huge profit in the future, you should hold a bit longer despite of the backdrops because surely, it'll eventually rise again.

I agree, if everyone would be selling, that is the best time to be buying. Buy when everybody is afraid and dumping. There are tons of evidence that says that bitcoins just have this sudden dips and after the dip we can see a sudden spike in the price. It's a normal occurrence and it has been happening since the halving in 2016.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:46:09 AM

I believe that the continuous decline in bitcoin price is due to China's shutting down orders of bitcoin exchanges. Many people in the country would have probably sold their bitcoin in panic, added to the fact that many bitcoin mines were in China.

See it an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin since the price is low, you would have a greater return once the bitcoin price recovers.

Yes, the bad news about China has significantly affected the sale of coins and lowered the price of bitcoin, but over time everything is stabilized. I am sure that by the end of the year we will be able to profit from our coins.
Indeed! China has badly affected the crypto market along with lowering the values of bitcoins. No one is going to give up on their coins if they really want a decent profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins are going to pump damn high in the end of year and it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoins.
Why do you want to buy Bitcoin when it pump to high price in the end of this year? If you are sure your prediction will happen, you do not need to wait till the price of Bitcoin increases, really do you want to ignore your chance?
It is really ridiculous to buy bitcoins when they are in the pumping stage. That is the best time of selling off or cashing out bitcoins for enjoying the fruit of your hard work, only a fool can buy bitcoins in the pumping phase.

If you really want big profits, buy bitcoins at the moment because they are not at 4k dollars yet. It is utterly true that bitcoins are going to be at 5k dollars by the end of this year.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:10:55 AM

It is really ridiculous to buy bitcoins when they are in the pumping stage. That is the best time of selling off or cashing out bitcoins for enjoying the fruit of your hard work, only a fool can buy bitcoins in the pumping phase.

If you really want big profits, buy bitcoins at the moment because they are not at 4k dollars yet. It is utterly true that bitcoins are going to be at 5k dollars by the end of this year.
Yeah this is the time of buying. Many people have been victim of recent turmoil and sell their bitcoins in panic state, and now they are regretting because bitcoins start rising again.

You said it very well that you are not going to sell at dumps and not going to buy at pumps, that will be wise decision if you do so. So better is to buy now, it is dump time somehow.
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

We don't need to worry about the marlet price of bitcoin. It may decreased when the demamd is too low but try to think of it. if it goes down, the demand will also down right and if the market value is too low, many people can invest again aand that will cause to increased the demand and if the demand increased, the market valir of bitcoin also increased again. so now, gou don't have to worry about this.
portotoi

Activity: 280

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

i will advise you to still continue, don't you worry because there will be a time that the market value of bitcoin will increased. It is just a matter of patience and have faith, just like what i did.  Grin

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:56:27 AM

I agree, if everyone would be selling, that is the best time to be buying. Buy when everybody is afraid and dumping. There are tons of evidence that says that bitcoins just have this sudden dips and after the dip we can see a sudden spike in the price. It's a normal occurrence and it has been happening since the halving in 2016.
Yes its true, the price of bitcoin would go down if many individual sold their bitcoins and this is the best time to buy. Because bitcoin's price would go up after that as expert investors would do the same. Always remember that the price of bitcoin is directly affected by buyer's mood and the best strategy is that go against the flow of more people to get the highest income you could get.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

I think the bitcoin price will go back up again. maybe this is just a panic while up and down the bitcoin price is a common thing in trading.
Yes up and down comes in every business but when the bitcoin will rise the result will be mind blowing and this will be lockup to the mouths of those people who were saying it will be zero etc just wait for the moment good time has to come and will give handful of profit to those who didn’t let their coin down and will join the lane of profiteers.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:58:37 PM

I think the bitcoin price will go back up again. maybe this is just a panic while up and down the bitcoin price is a common thing in trading.
Yes up and down comes in every business but when the bitcoin will rise the result will be mind blowing and this will be lockup to the mouths of those people who were saying it will be zero etc just wait for the moment good time has to come and will give handful of profit to those who didn’t let their coin down and will join the lane of profiteers.
Haha. I never wasting my time to care about those guys, they are very interested in Bitcoin but its price is too high so they tried to do something to make Bitcoin price dumped to buy it at the price they want. Lucky for them that they are famous people so it's not too hard to dump the price of Bitcoin with only their announcement but if someone join cryptocurrency world long enoug I think they will not care about those guys like me Smiley)). If anyone want to join cryptocurrency world they should get used to Bitcoin price dump and pump everyday Smiley)
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:49:36 PM

Haha. I never wasting my time to care about those guys, they are very interested in Bitcoin but its price is too high so they tried to do something to make Bitcoin price dumped to buy it at the price they want. Lucky for them that they are famous people so it's not too hard to dump the price of Bitcoin with only their announcement but if someone join cryptocurrency world long enoug I think they will not care about those guys like me Smiley)). If anyone want to join cryptocurrency world they should get used to Bitcoin price dump and pump everyday Smiley)
That is very normal, you are trading cryptocurrency, if the market does not has volatility, how to help you make money, right?
Therefore, the FUDs created by whales and famous people is also normally, because they are the mover and create volatility on the market.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

On the time you post this, the value of Bitcoin is decreasing, or even decreasing, but it still holds at $ 4,000, which is great. Bitcoin is an electronic currency that is traded everyday and very often so the price fluctuation is normal, even if it decrease so. What you need to do is to be calm, do not rush, panic and sell all the bitcoin you have, that could be the wrong decision because the Bitcoin value will increase and develop further. I used to be like that, because I had no experience so I made the wrong decision. Do not worry, learn Bitcoin thoroughly and you will understand it both in terms of nature and value Cheesy
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:23:40 PM

I can't believe people are making threads about this.

As long as bitcoins has excisted, prices have gone up and down. It's in the nature of bitcoin. If supply is larger then demand, then the price will drop until demand is larger then supply, when the price will rise again.

You shouldn't convert you bitcoin. Just hold on, and wait until the price will rise again (which will happen).

Bitcoin has not moved this large this fast. These price swings are ridiculous even by bitcoin standards. It dropped $1800 in about 7 days, and mind you that's a larger drop than bitcoin has been worth for the vast majority of its life. A 35% drop (roughly) in a week! We've seen that kind of drop before on a percentage basis (rarely though), but never that magnitude in terms of dollars. And now this morning, bitcoin surged about $900 in 4 hours. Again, a larger price movement in four hours than what bitcoin has been worth for the majority of its life. These movements don't correlate to supply and demand for the coin, but people speculating/gambling/flipping the currency. Chalking this up to "oh, that's supply and demand for ya" is overly simplistic to the point of being semantically true and of zero value.

This bounce actually has the potential to harm, as it's just training a lot of monkeys on these boards that anytime it goes down, that means it's about to go up, so sink all your money into it. That's not how it works, and you're taking on a huge risk you don't even understand in thinking it is.

The part that got me thinking is the last paragraph of your message and that needs serious attention for anyone who means business and its equally a risk at that. Bitcoin price will rise again is based on assumption but what we fail to account for is "at whose expense" or " who is calling the shots" the erratic price level in the last couple of hours is what I seem not to understand but with the way its going, I guess we all need to watch a little more before taking a decision.
All happens are by the rumor from the Chinese market!
The price of Bitcoin and Altcoin have recovered now just by OKcoin and Hunbi exchange consider again about close their exchange in next time Grin
It is just the matter of time if prices goes down they will come up also good days have to come yet and then price will be high and the investor will gain the profit and the best strategy now is to hold the coins and wait for the real time. The time will come and will pay off more than expectation ad then this time will be forgotten that its prices were low.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:51:36 PM

i will advise you to still continue, don't you worry because there will be a time that the market value of bitcoin will increased. It is just a matter of patience and have faith, just like what i did.  Grin
Yeah thats true bro keep calm and buy more coins instead of worrying about bitcoin drop .this scenario always happened even before cause bitcoin always Volatile .  because of some reason from the market which is a low investor or traders. And also from the issue of china which is banning some ICO. Maybe this is just a temporary maybe bitcoin will climbed again and reach the higher value on this end of year  as the predicted value of crypto community. .so if you buy more bitcoin now you will become profitable in the future when bitcoin rocketed
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:06:17 PM

Please do check the price movement in the last few years. Check all the ups and the downs and you will see that it's quite regular and expected behavior. So don't worry. And by all means don't sell cheaper than you have bought. Even if it means further waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: