Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4985 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

Its completely natural for bitcoins to..show a trend.like this..at the end..thats the reason why people make money out of them.. instead of getting concerned and taking some step while.. you are... Really.... Skeptic about everything you should just let.. it slide past your.. brain and ..just sit and wait for them to rise again.....thats what bitcoins are Known for...😆I Don't think there is any reason for getting worried.. just wait... Soon they will get stabilized.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:50:31 PM

I think the bitcoin price will go back up again. maybe this is just a panic while up and down the bitcoin price is a common thing in trading.
Yes up and down comes in every business but when the bitcoin will rise the result will be mind blowing and this will be lockup to the mouths of those people who were saying it will be zero etc just wait for the moment good time has to come and will give handful of profit to those who didn’t let their coin down and will join the lane of profiteers.
Haha. I never wasting my time to care about those guys, they are very interested in Bitcoin but its price is too high so they tried to do something to make Bitcoin price dumped to buy it at the price they want. Lucky for them that they are famous people so it's not too hard to dump the price of Bitcoin with only their announcement but if someone join cryptocurrency world long enoug I think they will not care about those guys like me Smiley)). If anyone want to join cryptocurrency world they should get used to Bitcoin price dump and pump everyday Smiley)
That is very normal, you are trading cryptocurrency, if the market does not has volatility, how to help you make money, right?
Therefore, the FUDs created by whales and famous people is also normally, because they are the mover and create volatility on the market.
Yes Pump and dump is part of crypto, Panic is not good at all and panic causes loss so stay calm and hold if price is down good days will be ahead, in other senses small panic are good because it welcomes new investors and new investor mean rise in price so not to worry about the dumps these are also favorable when dump occurs buy as much as you can so that you can secure profit with both hands,
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:04:53 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,
It kind of a test toward bitcoin community, even though it could affect its price in the market and make more investor afraid of losing their money. But its enough to make bitcoin or all cryptos into down. So don't be worried to much, I know bitcoin price and hit again in the market, as we have observed nowadays.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:04:49 AM

For sure op is one of those blind people wich bought bitcoin without knowing how it works, just bought and were saving till the price crash, all currencies and assets foes fluctuate along the day crypto isnt different, besides we have small players around and not banks, big fortunes and countries manipulating all. Crypto is full of up and downs, news usually does  affect their values, and those is what had made several new big investors to join this opportunity to earn and make money.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:01 AM

Everyone says "hold, buy as it won't be as cheap as it is now" but once China officially announce that crypto exchanges are banned (in few weeks IMO) then it's price will be $1000 or less. Better sell it now.

I think there is some validity in your statement, but to counter it, take a look at what the Bitcoin price has been doing for the past couple of hours. It's been fluttering around 3,800-3,900. If it was going on a downward plunge, I'd expect the price to have fallen to at least 3,500 by now.
Yes I agree to your comments. Bitcoin will never reach to the price of 1000 dollars. Because compare to the price of today as it is about 4000 US dollars. It will take much time to come to 1000 dollars and I think if it occurs then many of the investors will look towards some other online business like altcoin. I suggest to wait for good days to come and no need to sell bitcoin in this day.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:04:21 AM

I believe that the continuous decline in bitcoin price is due to China's shutting down orders of bitcoin exchanges. Many people in the country would have probably sold their bitcoin in panic, added to the fact that many bitcoin mines were in China.

See it an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin since the price is low, you would have a greater return once the bitcoin price recovers.

Yes, the bad news about China has significantly affected the sale of coins and lowered the price of bitcoin, but over time everything is stabilized. I am sure that by the end of the year we will be able to profit from our coins.
Indeed! China has badly affected the crypto market along with lowering the values of bitcoins. No one is going to give up on their coins if they really want a decent profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins are going to pump damn high in the end of year and it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoins.
Why do you want to buy Bitcoin when it pump to high price in the end of this year? If you are sure your prediction will happen, you do not need to wait till the price of Bitcoin increases, really do you want to ignore your chance?
Exactly! I will agree to what all you have said. I think if you are this much confident that the prices will soon rise, and then there is no point of not buying the Bitcoins at the very present moment. I think you should avail this opportunity so that you can have a handsome amount of profit at the end and life will be amazing you would see.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:34:10 AM

I believe that the continuous decline in bitcoin price is due to China's shutting down orders of bitcoin exchanges. Many people in the country would have probably sold their bitcoin in panic, added to the fact that many bitcoin mines were in China.

See it an opportunity for you to buy bitcoin since the price is low, you would have a greater return once the bitcoin price recovers.

Yes, the bad news about China has significantly affected the sale of coins and lowered the price of bitcoin, but over time everything is stabilized. I am sure that by the end of the year we will be able to profit from our coins.
Indeed! China has badly affected the crypto market along with lowering the values of bitcoins. No one is going to give up on their coins if they really want a decent profit with bitcoins. Bitcoins are going to pump damn high in the end of year and it is the best time to buy more and more bitcoins.
Why do you want to buy Bitcoin when it pump to high price in the end of this year? If you are sure your prediction will happen, you do not need to wait till the price of Bitcoin increases, really do you want to ignore your chance?
It is really ridiculous to buy bitcoins when they are in the pumping stage. That is the best time of selling off or cashing out bitcoins for enjoying the fruit of your hard work, only a fool can buy bitcoins in the pumping phase.

If you really want big profits, buy bitcoins at the moment because they are not at 4k dollars yet. It is utterly true that bitcoins are going to be at 5k dollars by the end of this year.
No smart person will ever decide to buy the Bitcoins at the time when the prices are going up. Yes, the price of Bitcoin is little low now a days, but in my opinion we must take it as a golden opportunity. It is a prime time for all of us to buy as many Bitcoins as we can right now. This will result in a good amount of profit.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:49:10 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

I was watching this thread and you should now see why I keep saying that always hold your bitcoin no matter how downward it goes. Because we can now witness that bitcoin is going up like crazy. It was just after effect of China thing and people were waiting for the 1st October to appear. They wanted to be sure that no other country bans the ICO and bitcoin use after china which might not have been good choice. That's why price was stuck at one point. See yourself they are assured now and investing and ultimately the prices are gaining for bitcoin.  Cheesy
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:05:46 PM

Have you never known bitcoin before using it? If yes, that is the reason why you are worried by seeing this, because if someone knows bitcoin, they would know its nature, and they won't panic just because of its fluctuations which are the reason why bitcoin is at the top in the market now a days. We should do some reading, some research before going into something, and when we don't, this is what we face; tension.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:08:11 PM

in my opinion, the value of bitcoin is down, there must be a reason. for example when the Chinese government closes its bitcoin activity in the country, the impact is instantaneous, bitcoin values continue to fall. if there is the same thing as it happens, it is not impossible, bitcoin value will continue to drop.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

This scenario happen quite a lot. So, why worry so much ? Bitcoin price will be that way: its either up or down. You're the one to decide so clear your mind, worries greatly  influence your decisions, most of the time leads you to wrong decision. So stay focused, don't let your worries conquer your decision making. That way, you can think of possible strategy to use to avoid loss on your part.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:16:28 PM

Just don't panic about it, of course we know bitcoin will continue to be developed and more great for the next. The fall in bitcoin that happens i'm sure it's only temporary, we'll know how about next may a unexpected will be happens. And i'm sure the bitcoin price will still go up for the next, do not panic and hasten on deciding something because it keeps bitcoin price fluctuating there's a down and there's an increase, stay optimistic and do our best.

we should not panic right now. bitcoin is just a bit of a bitcoin, but it's just a bitcoin bitcoin now that people who do not have a bitcoin can run so they break the bitcoin then when the price goes down they make their plans. You should be patient if you fall because of that.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

Dont panic. You should consider some difficulties too in investing bitcoin like these happening in bitcoin right now but i advice you to ignore these because we have all already passed the hard experiences of investing bitcoin like China ban, the JP Morgan criticizing bitcoin and many more but still bitcoin keep rising and now it already reach $4,400 and rising. If you become easily panic and sell your bitcoin right away you will regret it in the rest of your life for sure.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

This is normal to see that the price of bitcoin is going down because there is a person that says that bitcoin is a fraud and he think that it is just a useless currency and will not work in the future and you can see the effect of it but if you will think for long term happenings then you can see that the price of bitcoin right now is nothing compared for the possible price in the future.
Yes I also think the same way. Negative comments and attitude towards bitcoin will eliminate the value of bitcoin and the price will come down. As China also announced that crypto currency in not legal currency and that’s why they banned ICO in China. But still there is a hope that the price will rise again and the people’s trust and faith will be stronger than before and the investment in this will go upraise.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:42:57 AM

Please do check the price movement in the last few years. Check all the ups and the downs and you will see that it's quite regular and expected behavior. So don't worry. And by all means don't sell cheaper than you have bought. Even if it means further waiting.
People really need to start understanding that this trend is normal and the less they panic, the lesser the volatility reduces. Normally, some whales who love to control the market usually get to work hoping to get some profit just like any other normal trader, rather than panicking, it is best to even take advantage of those moments to one's advantage or just HODL and smile knowing there are greater days ahead.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:57:28 PM

It kind of a test toward bitcoin community, even though it could affect its price in the market and make more investor afraid of losing their money. But its enough to make bitcoin or all cryptos into down. So don't be worried to much, I know bitcoin price and hit again in the market, as we have observed nowadays.
It is really a huge test. A test of support, a test of faith in bitcoin, a test of the community at large. This test will always keep going on over the years, no doubt, until we see a whole lot of confidence building up gradually and then a certain point in time will come that we will be glad we stood our ground as a community.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:50:01 AM

Can't you please just relax, bitcoin was always like that it's value is really volatile so there's no need to worry, relax and try to hink calmly you can play your cards right if you're calm, you'll just gonna end up losing if you panic and let ypur emotion interfere in your decisions. Trust yourself come on!!!

Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:27:16 AM

Can't you please just relax, bitcoin was always like that it's value is really volatile so there's no need to worry, relax and try to hink calmly you can play your cards right if you're calm, you'll just gonna end up losing if you panic and let ypur emotion interfere in your decisions. Trust yourself come on!!!
Its volatility character, might contribute worries to the entire bitcoin community. Even though we experience  of falling bitcoin value in the market but it is not a basis that it will continue into crashing. It is just normally happen to any form of investment, but most probably it will happen to bitcoin because of its vulnerability to that certain thing
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:54:41 PM

It is really a huge test. A test of support, a test of faith in bitcoin, a test of the community at large. This test will always keep going on over the years, no doubt, until we see a whole lot of confidence building up gradually and then a certain point in time will come that we will be glad we stood our ground as a community.

if in a test like this, we better not give up, because giving up is not any good too. there is even futile in utilizing the time, all this time. so do not give up and despair.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

Again if you are going to worry about dips you will never make it in bitcoin. This dip following the B2X surge was always going to happen it was either going to be today or next few days but was going to happen always/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: