Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: dropping value  (Read 4985 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:17:51 AM

This thread has been posted like 2017.
But like many people said, no, do not panic sell your coins - you're only contributing to the dump which drops the price even more. It is only in the nature of the coin that it constantly drops and a great opportunity even to invest.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

Its normal for the price of bitcoins to decrease because the market is volatile but the good thing about it is that, you can invest even more in order to earn more profit.

sebuh lemaratos

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:16:34 AM

the decrease in bitcoin value is due to the fud scattering that causes everyone to fear and do panic selling simultaneously, if it happens then automatically bitcoin value down
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

When bitcoin experiences a drastic and continuous decline it is normal that bitcoin holders become concerned. I think bitcoin is going down because there's a big mafia playing by selling all the bitcoin they've gotten from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year, and also the falling XPY price is also the cause of bitcoin down, many HYIP sites underwent bitcoin investments that led to a scam, and now it's time for scammers to sell bitcoin from their scam. So the bitcoin price drops because of the coins scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run. While we are still using bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to be valuable. Let the scammers sell out the bitcoin they have and the bitcoin price will be back to normal again. If you no longer follow the bitcoin HYIP site and do not get stuck in altcoin which leads to a scam that only takes profit on one side, then definitely the bitcoin price will not decrease because there will be no more bitcoin scammer results.
heavenknows

Activity: 192

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

The recent sell off and the continuous dropping value of bitcoin relies on the FUD that has been thrown to it. Also the media plays an important role on how they will tell the news to people. If you purchased bitcoin at high price. Just hold it and wait for you to break even or just wait to have your profit. If your uncertain with your investment go out of the market and study first the cryptocurrency market
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

If that's the good thing to do, hold it down to wait for the value to grow up again so you can not lose it and  have big profits ..
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

This is a good opportunity to buy. I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. You can know from the past price of bitcoin that the fluctuation is normal and the price can't go up forever.

Bitcoin will soon regain its great value.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

Nowadays demand is getting low that's why the bitcoin is going down.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

what's happening in the bitcoin?? Why continue his descent? should we Convert bitcoin in php?? Im worried for this, my bitcoin is still down,

You shouldn't be investing if you are always worrying if what is going to happen it Bitcoin. You should study more whether what is the right time to convert.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

It is normal, that you can see a crisis on the market, but after this price can be 2x higher, so don't panic.
It is the main and one of good point in Bitcoin that its value sometimes goes up a lot and sometimes it goes down. Before few months Bitcoin lose its value and its drops to $6k now Bitcoin is gaining its value and it goes to $8729. Soon it will go more and will make a new record. So do not worry for its drooping value. Believe in Bitcoin think positive and wait for the time when it will cross $30k this year.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

The market is based on demand and supply so you should always expect a drastic changes in the market because we can earn a huge amount of profit because of the market's volatility.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

The main reason for the loss of value is the unstable users they sell too quickly when the price falls less all the investors are panic and sell this is the main reason for the losses in bitcoin.

This is one of the reasons, but in my opinion, not the main one. I think the main reason for the recent admission of the bitcoin course is in the trader's fluctuations. The Asian market provides most of the trades from the entire volume in the digital finance market. And as we know, at the moment the cryptosphere in Asia is subject to crises, it is unstable. In addition, the crypto-currency industry attracts a small number of institutional investors, so this market is a "retail phenomenon".
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

This is one of the reasons, but in my opinion, not the main one. I think the main reason for the recent admission of the bitcoin course is in the trader's fluctuations. The Asian market provides most of the trades from the entire volume in the digital finance market. And as we know, at the moment the cryptosphere in Asia is subject to crises, it is unstable. In addition, the crypto-currency industry attracts a small number of institutional investors, so this market is a "retail phenomenon".
Yeah but day trader only follow the trend Market Condition, not only panic seller and other. some one will not sell if crypto not getting some bad news. Some people selling just follow trend then they can buy more coin at dip phase

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:47:58 AM

This is normal to see that the price of bitcoin is going down because there is a person that says that bitcoin is a fraud and he think that it is just a useless currency and will not work in the future and you can see the effect of it but if you will think for long term happenings then you can see that the price of bitcoin right now is nothing compared for the possible price in the future.

The bitcoin is no longer collapsing. On the contrary, it is being restored. After the release of its new version, its transactions and commission fees come back to normal. A number of other improvements are also expected that will allow its use for daily purchases. In addition, it is planned to raise the level of its confidentiality and the ability to use its platform for smart contracts. Therefore, bitcoin will be updated soon and will acquire various useful functions. Bitcoin is dropping value because the demand is low in those weeks. But right now, I think bitcoin is back to the game. With right now, bitcoin costs 9882.95 USD and I can feel that the bitcoin will rise more. Those drops are opportunities to buy because it will increase your income in investment. So before bitcoin spikes up again, I suggest you to buy now and start investing in bitcoin..
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

I think this happens because the market price falls. So, automatic bitcoin will come down. When this happens, we should save the first bitcoin not to sell it. Only after the market rises, bitcoin can we sell for a profit.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

If you do that you will trigger the price to fall further, and it will lure other bitcoin owners to sell panic
pellor mas

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:35:19 AM

It turns out that not only Bitcoin is free-falling, almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly.

Be it Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of Cryptocurrency is suffered a pretty decent decline.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

Guys all people have  enough mind to think what is right. you know everybody knows it is hard to get bitcoin I admit that, its up to you if you convert into fiat money or you wait the price value become high. that's useless I think the situation of your money is too much lower then you can convert it? you are loser if you will decide to convert it just wait and stay  your money into long term investment  don't be discourage guys. just be patience you have to lose if you quit from investment.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

Basically bitcoin is a fluctuating investment the price can go up and down quickly. So from that quiet if bitcoin is down wait it will also rise by itself
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

Why fear and panic if you are a new player in cryptocurrency, so you do not understand this situation.Be patient and hold your bitcoin, in the near future bitcoin will rise high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: